Many people don’t realize that sometimes they spend much money for small things that actually they can get it for free. 30+ tips below inform you about how to make things simpler and functional so you don’t have to spend money to make it more applicable.
In the same time, you can save some money for other more important essentials.
FYI, this list has 4 pages and 2 videos.
Soon you’ll find the videos. I hope you enjoy it and enjoy the rest of list too.
To learn more about second video of this gallery, scroll this page and find number 31 until 43.
1. PAGE 1: 1-43
1. More Comfortable Crochet Hooks in Pencil Grips
2. Making Waterproof Garlands from Pool Noodles
Making garlands for special holidays like Birthday could be free by using your old pool noodles.
Slice the colorful pool noodles into pieces of ½ inch thickness. Line the pieces with string or twine as long as you need. The colorful pool noodle garlands are ready to hang. More info
3. Arrange your pots tidily by using binder clips and S-hooks.
4. Making a terrarium by using some picture frames.
To make this special terrarium by reusing your old frames, you need eight frames.
- Remove all of the glasses and backs.
- Make holes in every top and bottom of the frames to make the place to screw them together. You can cut the frames halfway if they are too large.
- When you have had 2 L shapes from the frames, arrange them well. Line up a 2 inches mending plate in every frame’s end. Secure with screws after you make the pilot holes.
- Line up the frames that have been in two sets
- Trace paper inside the eave
- Apply some wood filler on the exterior of the terrarium smoothly. Fill all the joints as well as the screw holes. Let it dry.
- Paint the piece in your favorite color.
- Reapply the glass of the frame from the bottom up. Apply some hot glue in the every corner.
- Start to make the mini garden inside by applying your favorite plants. Place in a sunny area so it can grow well.
Relevant ideas related to gardening:
5 Ways How to build Garden Containers
5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
5 DIY Organizing gardening ideas for Rooftop garden
5 Clever garden container ideas
Vertical Organizers for Indoor Garden
Planter ideas for small garden
Vertical Succulent Garden Ideas
DIY Living walls and vertical Garden
DIY Projects for small garden ideas
Vertical Herb Garden Ideas
20 Indoor garden ideas (with Videos)
Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden
5. Using Popsicle tray to organize every color or crayons.
This idea will enable you and the kids to find any color easily during coloring time. More info
6. Creating a modern lamp from manila folders and chopstick or bamboo skewers.
It can become a great idea to make a stylish lighting fixture.
The things needed are; manila folders, tissue papers, bamboo skewers, glue, and scissors as well as the pendant lamp kit.
The steps to make:
- Shape the manila folders in large and small pieces of lamp.
- Glue the pieces together so you get the shape of open cubes.
- Make some holes for the bamboo skewer support grid.
- Decoupage the tissue to shape the folders
- Apply the skewers and glue them with craft glue for strong result.
- Install the pendant lamp kit on the skewer grid.
- The stylish lamp is ready to use.
7. Use your plastic animal to make a bookend.
Do you have a lot of books in your study or work room? If yes, there is an interesting decoration you can do to enhance the atmosphere of your room with plastic elephant bookends. These bookends are not just ordinary bookends because they have elephants on them too! What you need to do is grabbing a couple of elephant toys and two couple of 1×4 inches woods.
Spray the elephants and the woods with your favorite color, then glue them together and that’s that. You now have pretty and decorative elephant bookends for your books. You can use two plastic animals or cut them in two for more artistic look. More info
Relevant ideas related to home decorating:
Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House
60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas
25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys
20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home
20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room
10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls
8. Use sponges to make ergonomic things for keyboard.
Cover the sponges with fabric to get better look. More info
9. Making dry erase boards from picture frames with plain white paper.
10. Make some curtains from canvas drop cloths
11. Create a cool stand for laptop from a couple of wire easel displays,
anti-slip foam and rubber bands.
The steps to make it are;
- Put the wire easels side by side.
- Attach the anti-slip foam on the stand’s top and bottom.
- Pick a cooling rack up for cookies for easy and quick solution.
12. Create a DIY grill from cooling racks and lasagna pans by simply assemble them.
You just need to spend $1 for this grill to make juicy steaks. More info
13. Use shower caps to cover kitchen items in odd shapes.
14. Renew your chandelier by using spray paint.
15. Create more beautiful vases by coloring them with Martha Stewart acrylic paint.
Express your crafty ideas with the high gloss paint and you will get more awesome glass work for the vases. More info
16. How to Mercury-ize Glassware
The things needed are; glass bowl, glass candlestick, E-6000 glue, Krylon, water or vinegar solution.
The steps to make:
- Glue the glass bowl on the top of the candlestick by using the E-6000 glue.
- Let it dry in about 24 hours.
- Apply the spray paint Krylon in light coat to get the glass look.
- Spray water or vinegar solution immediately.
- Distress by lightly dab it with a lint-free cloth.
- Let it dry.
17. DIY phone stand from Dino butts.
You can make it by doing some simple steps below;
- Cut the butt of a plastic Dino
- Glue a suction cup on the belly side of the Dino. Let it dry.
- Then it will become a cute stand or tripod for your phone by stick it on the suction cup.
18. Magnet board from a burner
All you need to prepare are; a burner, fancy cloth or paper to cover, spray paint, glue, ribbon.
Steps to make it:
- Cover a burner with the pretty cloth or paper. Use some glue to stick it. Let it dry.
- Spray paint the rest of the burner.
- Apply a ribbon on the top of the burner as the hanger.
- Your magnet board is ready to use.
19. Modular storage from cups.
Things needed are: small round bolt and nuts, 7 plastic cups or more, drill, marker, scissors, yarn, nail or awl, wire
Steps to make it:
- Arrange the cups so they touch each other.
- Mark dots where every cup is touching.
- Drill the dots.
- Install the round bolt and nuts on the drilled holes so the cups are attached each other.
- Apply colorful strings to make some art look.
- Apply a wire on the bottom side of the cups to hang the DIY modular storage.
- It is ready to store your scarves or any other small things tidily.
20. Making laptop skin from contact paper
It is a great idea to cover your scratched laptop and bring new look to the old laptop.
Things needed are; wood grain or other motif contact paper, x-acto knife, tracing paper, scissors.
- Measure the size of your laptop and cut the contact paper in the right measurement.
- Make round corner to the contact paper by using a coin and then cut it too so it fits your laptop well.
- Apply it on your laptop and you will get the newer look.
- Contact paper application can also be inside area of the laptop.
- It must be more comfortable when your crochet hooks are as wide as pencil grips. Make it by wrapping the hook’s bottom with masking tape until it gets a pencil width.
- Next, slip a couple of pencil grips onto the hook.
From No.21 – 30, you should play video on top of this list.
if you want to learn more about this post. Click source link below
21. Little planter boxes that you can double as mirrors. More info
22. How to make a spa-like bathroom for only like $5. More info
23. How to never ever misplace your keys again, may be… More info
24. How to handle your cold drink outdoor like a boss. More info
25. High class indoor pants topiaries. More info
26. Harmless glowing water. More info
27. Convert paint can lids as new pretty outdoor mirrors. More info
28. Make a microfiber towel, sew it, and turn it into a Swiffer cover. More info
29. Turn a laundry basket prettier using striped rope.
Rope Basket is actually a decorative bucket made of some cotton ropes and a basket. If you have a basket that you usually use for stuff or you don’t really use, you can actually make this project. However, if you don’t have any basket available and ropes, you can head to the dollar store and purchase them. To make the colorful ropes, you have to color them by yourself using paint. Don’t forget to dry them before attaching them to the basket. There you go! You will now have an attractive and anti-boring-looking rope basket that can be used as storage or decoration. More info
30. Binder clips that you can use to hold your cables. More info
Same as number 21-30, from 31-43, you should play video to learn more about this next list.
Play second video title “13 Declutter Kitchen ideas from dollar store” and I hope you like it.
31. Organize your very standard no frills refrigerator with a few small bins. More info
32. Then employ bins in your pantry, too. More info
33. Use small baskets to clean up your cutlery drawer. More info
34. This also works for rounding up everything from tea to Tylenol.
BINS AND BASKETS ARE JUST REALLY HELPFUL, OKAY? More info
35. Use tension rods to store your cutting boards and baking sheets so they’re easily accessible. More info
36. Or buy a basic wire rack and some zip ties to keep them on the inside of your cabinet door. More info
37. Then use magazine files to hold your placemats and paper goods. More info
38. Pick out some small baskets for canned food organization. More info
39. Go hardcore Pinterest and transfer all of your dry goods to matching glass canisters. More info
40. Line your drawers with this inexpensive idea. More info
41. Pick up a binder to house all of your… More info
42. Get a few self-adhesive hooks and follow More info
43.Line your refrigerator shelves with this idea. More info