New year is coming and probably passed already. You’re going to have a new hope, new look, and maybe a new kitchen? Why not? Everything is possible if you do it now. The sooner, the better. Let’s begin with knowing how you want your kitchen to look so you can list what you’re going to need before doing any kitchen makeover. If you haven’t got any idea yet, don’t worry! I’ve collected 125 kitchen makeover ideas for your new year treat. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s check it out!. As always, this list is compiled for you by Simphome.com.
1. 1-14: Butcher Block Countertops and ideas how to make small kitchen look bigger.
1. Butcher Block Countertop and White Subway Tiles.
This kitchen looks dull with green cabinets and pink countertops worsening the tiny size, making the cooking time become one of the most stressful chores. If your kitchen has the same problem, you need to upgrade it as soon as possible for a more relaxing cooking time.
You can opt for butcher block countertops for a timeless charm that won’t cost you a fortune. Besides being relatively inexpensive, butcher block countertops tend to be DIY-friendly so you can save more bucks if you install them yourself, not to mention the warmth provided by these counter-tops.
You don’t have to replace the green cabinets as it can be pricey and take a lot of time. Just paint them white and you’ll get new cabinets with their top-notch look. White subway tiles with gray grout complement the cabinets perfectly.
2. So many great tips! This really has a lot of points that everyone who might be considering wood kitchen counters should read
3. Review of butcher blocks counters after two years of use: A few weeks ago I got an e-mail from a reader asking me to write a post about how our butcher block countertops are holding up. I have to admit, I’m a little embarrassed I didn’t think of this myself….of course I should write a follow-up post. My main concern when we choose them was how they would hold up over time and I’m sure many of you are wondering the same thing. So here it is, a completely honest update on our wood counters.
4. Here is the process we used to , install our butcher block countertops as well as our tips and tricks for making them look as perfect as possible!
5. Enlarge Prefinished walnut butcher block countertop picture
6. Step-by-step instructions on how to take care of butcher block countertops added in our kitchen renovation, including sanding and oiling. If there’s one question we get asked again and again about our kitchen renovation, it’s “how do you like your butcher block countertops?”.
7. Make It Bigger.
If you think your kitchen is small, why don’t you just rip your wall off and merge the kitchen with another room like your dining room? It will give extra space to your kitchen and make it look and feel much larger. Besides, an open-kitchen style is kind of on trend now, allowing you to be busy in the kitchen while maintaining the on-going conversation.
The crisp white cabinets and island paired with glossy black countertops provide the sleek design that makes this kitchen look modern. Two classic pendant lights hanging over the kitchen island add a bit of rustic look here.
8. A builder grade kitchen gets a new look with classic features like gray cabinets, Quartz counters and subway tile.
Before and after is amazing!
9. From unique cabinetry solutions to little tricks, these 21 ideas will help you make the most of the space you do have.
11. Kitchen Ideas For Small Kitchens | Kitchen Decor Inspiration | Dining Decor Items
12. Want to improve the overall ambience of the kitchen, but don’t know how? Confused by the ocean of possibilities that the decorations are? Don’t know what colour to paint your kitchen? Want to know what accessories to buy? Don’t worry. We are here to help you with 5 awesome tips on improving your kitchen, Ideas that are actually useful.
13. There’s no place like home when it has to do with kids playing. by Decorisme
14. The dining room can also house a wine cellar, store the microwave, serve as a table and store dishes. Check out solutions to increase your bench