71-100 Textural element for kitchen island, Kitchen Island Updated with Board and Batten, etc
I always love the textural look provided by the faux stone panels because it can bring the nature charm to the house. So, why don’t you try installing those panels in your kitchen?
This kitchen island provides an upscale look and a warm ambience to your kitchen, thanks to the gray faux stone paneling. It would look great in your French country kitchen. To kick it up a notch, you can add four white corbels that look as if they were supporting the countertop.
72. Kitchen Island Updated with Board and Batten remodelaholic.com
73. Great ideas for updating your builder grade end cabinets, islands and peninsulas for a custom look.
74. I made a kitchen island with the Karlby countertop and HEMNES chest of 8-drawers.
75. Wayfair kitchen island offers.
76. DIY Kitchen Island FREE Plans and tutorial by Shanty 2 Chic!
77. DIY pallet kitchen island
78. How To: Build a Faux Butcher Block Kitchen Island :: Free Plans at buildsomething.com.
79. Meet Crystal and her husband, Austin. Say hello, everyone. They’re ridiculously gorgeous, right? By Jenwoodhouse
80. NO WAY! They built this and it cost less than $100! DIY Kitchen Island via RainonaTinRoof.com
81. How to Make a Kitchen Island – this budget-friendly project uses a thrifted dresser, lumber and brackets to create an island that provides counter space and storage – Vanessa’s Modern Vintage Home
82. Creative idea saved by Tina Majdecki
83. A craft table DIY you can double function as a kitchen island
84. Comfort WORK! With a wave of your hand to an additional workplace and extra storage space!
85. Lisa Cisco/ Wills – A selection of small and movable kitchen islands from Lamps Plus
86. Meet the OLOFSTORP storage unit for the kitchen! It’s easy to extend the table top for serving, or any time you need more surface space. The top folds out in two directions and doubles in size!
87. Stock island makeover, kitchen in neutrals with white, wood and black accents via proverbs31girl.com
88. Do It Yourself Kitchen Island | Rustic X Kitchen Island – DONE BY Annawhite!
89. This kitchen cart offers a large work space plus ample storage. Plus, the cart sits on casters, so you can roll it where you want it, and easily move it out of the way. Whether you use it as an island or as a cart that you pull out on occasion, you’ll appreciate everything it has to offer. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
90. DIY Kitchen Island with shelves and built in trash compartment, downloadable plans. I am not big on the tilt out trash bin because full bags can be tough to get out, but a nice looking design.
How to build a 4’x 2 1/2′ kitchen island with trash storage and storage shelves. Includes sources for best finish and free downloadable build plans.
91. White Kitchen with A Chalkboard
Next, this white kitchen. Just like what I said previously, white has always been your go-to color when it comes to expand your kitchen visually. And to make the kitchen look more elegant, granite countertop with pendant lights hanging over it are added. You can also use up the available space lying dormant next to the sink by installing chalkboard on it. This chalkboard will help you list your grocery or menu. You can even write memos on it. More white kitchen ideas:
92. How to Coordinate White Appliances with Cabinets and Countertops. Undoubtedly, stainless steel is the most popular finish for kitchen appliances with black coming in 2nd place and white, well, white squeaks in right before almond and avocado – YES I SAID IT, I DID! PLEASE EXCUSE THE MINIMAL PHOTOS. I rely 100% on my E-design clients ‘after’ photos and I don’t have any with white appliances! The INFO is still SUPER valid though, so keep reading! I will include ‘other’ photos to at least explain an idea.
And while white might not be the top contender in the appliance world, personally, I like white appliances (especially the newer modern style) and the low contrast, fresh appeal they offer to kitchens. However, the problem is that white appliances can be more challenging to decorate with as the options are limited with regard to finding the ideal cabinet and countertop colours. So, what do you do when you have white appliances and want something beyond ordinary?
93. Smart, stylish, and space-saving ideas for decorating the heart of the home.
94. Stunning, Modern with a two-tone cabinetry by the thriftydecorchick
95. While designing kitchen decide upon three major factors. Visit Homestyle for more detail
96. White gloss kitchen units by Ikea, Brick Slip Wall. Fired Earth Architect tile. Interiors by Fantoush.
97. Small Kitchen Ideas With French Country Style – Trendecora
98. White kitchen makeover idea saved by Sylwia Śmietanka
99. Simple chic kitchen
100. Scandanavian white kitchen idea (Picture above)