47-70 Entertaining kitchen model, colorful kitchen ideas, etc
Turn your kitchen into a multi-purposes room for multiple users who come over for dinner. To achieve this ultimate goal, you’re gonna need to expand the top of your kitchen island so everybody can sit and enjoy the meal at the island. Since everybody is in your kitchen while waiting for you fixing the meal, you need to display something that can steal their focus like your beautiful cups and glasses. Having glass-door cabinets will help you show them off in an epic way.
48. A Family home in Israel filled with Vintage finds from around the world
49. Simple way to order the most basic of the kitchen: plates, bowls and cups and in the upper part, having already the shelf of spices, would put the rest of the dishes.
50. Plants also belong in the kitchen ? Photo via @saratoufali
51. A Blue cabinets and wooden kitchen worktops saved by Carolyn Guzman
52. Downsizing doesn’t mean down with the fall feels, people!
53. I’m desperately in need of my one a day preggo coffee rations this morning.
Trying to be present with Frankie this half term and juggle work has meant working late too many nights. Ready for the weekend!
54. Colorful kitchen decor idea saved by Amira Alzoubi
55. Colorful kitchen saved by Colorlii
56. Colorful Kitchen backsplash idea saved by Joan Miller
57. Soon, hopefully, I will start renovating my kitchen. It is time then to glean some inspirations. Written by Madame B.
58. NEW COLLECTION – rachel powell
59. Wood, cement and many colors blend in this kitchen to welcome the cool of the season.
60. My friend Danielle swift’s awesome kitchen in savannah by Susannah Dowell Photography.
As a place where you have to spend much time doing the chores, your kitchen needs to be decorated so it will look more appealing. The natural and effective way to do this is by storing your spices in clear glass jars and put them on shelves.
You can also try to cover the ductwork with reclaimed wood panels that have been painted previously to add pops of color to your tedious kitchen. And for the backsplash, you can just install white subway tiles instead of the colored ones. Trust me! You don’t wanna go overboard.
62. This colourful kitchen with painted dining chairs makes me smile. It would be such a happy place to cook! Love how the colour pops against the white cabinets and wooden floors.
63. For those who took a street car, this is the continuation of Veronica’s house tour.
64. Idea saved by Hollie Moon
65. Lovely Coffee corner saved by Terra medina
66. Learn how to organize a kitchen by exploring practical and functional pieces that can keep everything in order.
67. “Love this funky colorful kitchen @ Rice’s showroom in Hamburg
68. A Vintage industrial kitchen detail
69. Today I want to share with you an inspiration of those to fill the eyes and the heart, you know? It is not today that I accompany the work of Raiza Costa and I am completely in love with their videos. Written by Casinha Arrumada
70. The apartment of the architect Marcelo Moura gained personality with intelligent choices of materials and furniture. In the kitchen was used Portobello New York Cement 4545 and Ceramic Metro White 10×20 Eliane Coatings. Painting with Acrylic Paint.