15-32: Granite Countertops, Countertop edge profile, DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas,view clever Kitchen nook ideas etc.
15.Granite Countertops for a Luxurious Look.
When it comes to bring luxury to your kitchen, nothing can beat the upscale look provided by granite countertops. Granite countertops feature natural patterns and colors that can make your kitchen look lavish. They are also heat and scratch resistant so you don’t need to worry about placing a hot pan onto it because it won’t be jeopardized. To accentuate the shabby chic look, off-white countertops with crown moldings are mounted on the wall. And the chandelier hanging above the kitchen island is really the icing on the cake.
17. Countertops serve as the centerpiece of most kitchens. Compare countertop prices, care and pros and cons for granite, quartz, marble, concrete and more.
18.As you know I am planning a little kitchen remodel and finding the right countertop is key. My dream has been to have carrara marble in this space but…we all know it has a reputation for staining easily and requires a good amount of maintenance. Here are 6 great alternatives to carrara.
19. Countertop edge profiles You need to know
Bonus: Cambria Edge Profiles
20.When you don’t live in stone countertop house, laminate kitchen countertops are a great solution. Get the stone look without the expensive price!
21. Trying to makeover a kitchen on a budget can be tough. We tried Giani Countertop Paint in our kitchen to give our countertops a granite look without the granite price. Once we completed tile backsplash makeover in our kitchen, our counter tops looked naked.
22. DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas- Great ways to update your kitchen with a DIY Countertop
23. Don’t spend a fortune on new countertops! Try out one of these nine affordable DIY countertops and do your own countertop makeover!
24.Granite and quartz are two of the most popular countertop materials today. Each have their own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s very important to familiarize yourself with both before you make a decision. Along with picking our the right kitchen cabinet style, these two materials can change the look of your entire kitchen.
25. Add a Nook in The Kitchen.
On the New Year’s Eve, your veritable army will be coming over for dinner which means you will need more seats. Well, you don’t have to purchase more chairs. You will only need to add a nook in your kitchen along with doing some kitchen makeover to impress your guests.
The first thing is you need to repaint your kitchen. Soft beige with white beadboard paneling would be nice. Then, make a long bench as the nook that can accommodate many guests. Incorporate additional storage solutions by installing some drawers under the bench. To appeal the eyes and amuse your guests, hang some photos or paintings in the eating area.
26. How to build a gorgeous X base dining table that is sure to wow your guests for your next dinner party. A simple tutorial
27. 41 Ways to Fill Your Kitchen Nook with Style
28.I’m one step closer to getting my house holiday ready for overnight guests with the installation of a new Lutron motion sensor for hands-free light control!
29. DIY Built-in Banquette tutorial with lots of pictures!
30. This home needed improving—new roof, new plumbing and new heating system were necessary items on the to-do list— but the couple could already imagine the fun DIYs to tackle, too.
31. Corner Breakfast Nook Ideas – If you always imagined a relaxing area with a feeling of affection as well as informal setting in the kitchen after that you ought to locate a location for a dining room. It occupies a tiny room in your cooking area or dining room, yet the outcome is incredible look and also positive as well as the relaxed environment. You could also make a dining room by yourself. This popular enhancement to your home is very easy to construct and you will certainly have extra benefits of it.
32. Cozy and modern Puffs are already true jokers in the decor! Difficult to home that does not have at least one
Another kitchen nook idea | Saved by Alex66