It is a common misconception that a lack of space can limit creativity as far as organizing and decorating your home to maximize comfort. The process that is the most successful to get the best use of any space is to think outside the box, and never is this more true than where you lay your head at night.
So what are 100+ ideas how to transform your small bedroom into a calming sanctuary?
Use next table of content to navigate the answer or answers
A. Table Of 100+ Small Bedroom Transformation:
- (1-44) 44 Organization ideas (Play Video) With Bedroom De-clutter ideas
- (45-81) 37 Organizing ideas (Play Video) With Drawer Organization ideas
- (82-101) 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying
- (102-116) 15 DIY Organization projects
- (117-139) 12 Closet Organizations and 11 DIY Project ideas for small bedroom
- (140-149) 10 Space saving for small bedroom
- (150-153) 3 Clever bed design ideas
B. VIDEO GALLERY
1. 44 Bedroom Organizing Ideas
2. 37 Organizing Bedroom Ideas
3. 15 DIY Organization projects for Small Bedrooms
4. 11 DIY Project For Small and Limited Space Bedroom
5. 12 Bedroom and Closet Space Saving
6. 10 Space Saving Ideas for Small Bathroom and Bedroom
7. Bonus: 27 Home Organization and DIY Projects for Small Space
8. Also: 3 Bed Designs For Small Bedroom Infographic
C. ADDITIONAL IDEAS
If you have the means, your method of storage should always start with the walls of your closet first, and drawers and hangers last. This seems completely counter-intuitive to standard ways of organizing, but you will begin to find that you do not need that much to ultimately cover the floor. Pieces of furniture like dressers are the biggest enemy in compact living, so it is smarter to use all of the walls beforehand. Hats, purses, ties, scarves and just about any accessory item you can think of can be slipped onto hooks in a jiffy. Hooks are your best friend because they can typically be installed in less than a minute, and are easy to remove and mount somewhere else if the situation calls for it.
Simple two bracket shelves can be a life saver for two reasons:
1. They can be a solid place to keep your shoes and personal items, and 2, it grants you the freedom to place decorations that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. A small bedroom is not a sanctuary without ambiance that is undisturbed by a rampant mess. If you are in the boat of having way too many clothes for your own good, try using baskets that can stack and are on rollers. This way, you can pull them out and push them in at will where they are not always sticking out.
When your hobbies start to overrun your bedroom, placing the items in a moveable cart is your best option for a plethora of reasons. Not only are they inexpensive, you have the ability to roll your frisbees, baseball gloves, sewing items, scrapbooking gear and whatever else wherever you need to. Your arts and crafts always stay in the same place, and can be shuttled around, or placed in the closet when not in use.