Instead of squandering your saving for instant, already-made organizers available at IKEA, install one on your own with these space-saving and creative DIY vertical organizer ideas for small bathroom! You will save money and space at the same time!. More about that later because it’s time for your 10 creative vertical space saving ideas for small bathroom (10-6) and bedroom (5-1).
10.Wall System Hanging Organizer
The best way to create storage in an incredibly small bathroom is to use every inch of your bathroom wall. Use 1x4s pine wood so you will have enough room on the shelves and 1/2” iron piping. Hang the shelves on a simple curtain rod with nooks. If your bathroom wall happens to be white or gray then you might want to choose for a ‘weathered’ look by painting a gray undercoat of paint and coating the edges with paraffin wax. This new organizer is perfect to store towels, toilet papers or jars full of shower caddies. Put your old pine woods to organizational use with this creative DIY vertical organizer idea for small bathroom. Source
9. Look Beyond Your Space Range
Organizers don’t always have to be on a display. If you don’t want to fill the entire of your bathroom wall with furniture then consider the back of your cabinet doors. Attach space-saving bins on the door with nails and keep your flat irons, blow dryers, brushes, nail clippers and bath items there. Source, Youtube video , Nice info .
FYI, if you play next video, you’ll get different learning experience and it will probably make you stick longer in this post. But don’t worry though, it won’t hurt you.
8. Shelving Baskets
Think out of the box! Baskets don’t just go on flat horizontal surfaces. With a little help from nooks you can make hanging organizers out of baskets. Attach two nooks on the wall and customize the wide with handles of the baskets and that’s it! You can hang several baskets on the wall and use each basket to store towels, toilet papers and bath items. Source
7. Floating Mason Jars
If you happen to have scraps of wooden pallets at home, you can use them as the surface on which your mason jars will hang to organize your makeup tools. Make a square board out of several pallets and group them together with nails. Screw hose clamps in the board and make sure the diameter fits the size of the jar. Place this hanging organizer on the wall by the sink so your brushes and makeup tools will always be within your reach. Source
6. Hanging Storage Case
Storage cases are capable to hoard a lot of things. With a little bit of woodwork and creativity, you can make a floating organizer for your small bathroom. Cut two piece of pine boards at 23 1/8” and at 68 3/4”. Add ¾” pocket hole to your shorter boards. Use a clamp to hold everything together while attaching it with 1.25” pocket hole screws.
Add the top and bottom braces to attach the cabinet to the wall. Add ¾” pocket holes to each piece and fill each pocket with wood filler. Use a scrapper to flatten it out. Stain the wood in Dark Walnut or any other color stain. Attach the cabinet to the wall using a stud finder to find the studs in the wall and mark on the frame where the studs will be.
Use wood screws to go through the braces and into the wall attaching to the stud. Do a pre drill before going through the brace pieces to keep the wood from splitting. You can also add a mirror door if you prefer! Source
That’s it for our small bathroom. Next, time to dig our small bedroom. Having a small bedroom is always a bummer when you have lots of stuff and just no idea how to fit all of them in such a small space. An organized bedroom equals a comfort room to rest your exhausted body in.
5. Consider the Back of Your Closet Door
One has to really rack their brain when thinking of space-saving storage for a small room. The back of your closet door should make the cut when it comes to tiny space storage. Hang a slim wire basket to store non-heavy stuff like books, crafting essentials, or your knick-knacks. Better to hang one with lots of shelves so it can store many things.
Instead of having your desk covered in clutter, keep your narrow items in view by storing them in a hanging wire rack. Use this clever vertical organizer idea for small bedroom and turn your room into a mess-free haven.
4. Practical Shelves
Floating storage is always a good choice for small space storage dilemma. Instead of crowding your bedroom with horizontal organizers, build a vertical one with two planks of wood boards and make two-tiered shelf with them. Mount them on the wall with narrow nooks on both sides. Here, your shelves yield a storage for lamp, clock, vases or book collection.
Source: Alternative idea | Floating shelf with hidden storage.
3. Or Opt for Deep Shelves above the Headboard
If small floating shelves just won’t do for your stuff, then deep shelves above the bead ought to do it. Consider removing some drywall to avoid extending shelves into the room itself. Create recessed spaces between the studs and you can opt to add doors to enclose them or install shallow shelf insert. The shelves would be great for storing luggage and boxes of off-season clothes.
Source, IKEA Hack Bed Bridge Bookcase By HandyDadTV Channel
2. Pretty Hangers for a Quick Solution
If building a DIY organizer seems like too much work but buying it is also not an option because you’re quit strapped on cash then what you need is hooks! Yup, hang your jackets, hats, bags or chunky necklaces on a grouping of interesting hooks. Attach several of them on the wall and if they are decorative then they will serve as wall décor as well! Video.
1. Vertical Bookshelf
With only one pallet you can make four shelves to store your book collection in your bedroom. Measure the inside of the bottoms of the shelves so that you can cut 2×4’s to size and screw them in place. Otherwise, all the books will fall out the bottom of your nifty new shelf. Sand them down to get rid of rough edges and corners. You can scrape the wood with a hammer and some nails to give some more character to it. Stain them with a brush by running it over the surface of the shelves one time, then immediately use a rag to rub in the stain. Source, Or this one.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.