Is it possible to have easy DIY projects for your small living room? On the contrary to what our prehistoric ancestor believed, there are tons makeover options you can choose to improve comfort and coziness of your living room from the inter-webs. Next projects require mostly used stuffs – OR – even if you have to buy additional supplies, it won’t be costly. Combine your creativity, time, skills, a link inside description area, and you should be able to craft one or some unique DIY decor products that will differentiate your living room from a family room next door. Next, this is 10 Easy DIY Project for a Small Living Room that won’t cost you a huge Fortune by simphome.com
10.Entertainment Center from Wood Pallet ↳
If you have tons of unused wood pallets, try this idea. If you don’t, you can always buy the wood pallets anyway. After all, they are cheap and from them you can get a new wood decoration with vintage finish. They look natural and I assume the total cost won’t break your heart. The great thing about this idea is their flexibility. You can turn them into anything you want – some of the example are a coffee table, a TV stand, an entertainment center console, and much more. Additionally, you have option to let them in their natural skin or paint them.
9. Cabinet Console ↳
This is basically a type of a TV stand which comes with extra slots consoles. When you have a TV, it is more often than not you will connect it with other external media, accessories, or consoles. Instead of letting them scattered here and there, transformed your new or old unused woods to get a cabinet console like this. By having this unique TV stand, you’ll have one slot or shelf for every single console. Helping you managing your entertainment electronics and give you a neater and better organization system.
8.Outdoor Sofa ↳
Again, in this project, you will need woods or to be specific unused wood. If you can get yourself enough wooden planks, you can use it to craft a base and back support for your next new furniture. One thing to remember, make sure you already have cutting plan and assembling before you buy and collect all material and supplies needed. Once you are done with the mainframe, add a handmade or a non-handmade plush cushions and seating pads to finish it. That’s it! Now you have a unique outdoor sofa with rustic element feel and look. The great thing about this project is it comes with a DIY link that I already pasted inside description area.
7.Sofa Table ↳
Basically, you can add a new sofa table – which is an additional table that is placed along the sofa – every single new season without bursting your budget. You can choose a regular table type, which is low and rectangular that is usually placed on each end of the sofa. And, the long one, that will help you give a new space for your accessories, behind your sofa. Different from the regular one, this long narrow table should be placed on the back of your sofa, little bit concealed from your eyes. If you have enough wood and time, you can try both types of this DIY. As usual, I already pasted a DIY link inside description that you can check and examine. Before you decide to take this option, consider this idea as a long-term project. You don’t have to complete it in one go. Start by reading tutorial I provide, managing your time, few sketches, some fruit juices, and nice jazz music. Have Fun.
6.Coffee Table with Hairpin Leg ↳
This is a regular coffee table that comes with extra hairpin leg made from metal. In short, after you read complete tutorial I pasted, continue with materials needed that you can get from any home improvement stores (such as wood, supplies, the hairpin legs, etc). And all you have to do next is assemble everything according to instruction you already learned. Like previous point, this project doesn’t need any major works. Be in the “moment” and Don’t rush things. I bet you will marvel the outcome.
5.Industrial Coffee Table ↳
This is another combination of wood and metal. But unlike our previous table though, this one is lower and requires more metals. You can say that this one has more industrial look when compared to the previous hairpin table. It requires extra effort because the plan is more complex and you’ll probably need extra help and hand to get the measurement right and the assembly itself properly done without over charging your time.
4.DIY Magazine Holder ↳
If you have some metal bars and unused leather (or any other types of sturdy fabric), this is recommended project you shall take. It is pretty easy when you already are familiar with handcrafting and sewing. Unique preposition about this holder is that it looks simple yet elegant and personalized. It totally represents your personality, and intelligence.
3.Entryway Shelf Rack ↳
It should be an easy DIY project for your small living room because not only I already pasted required link you need, but also the project only requires few plank woods, flanges, pipes, spray paints, hooks and Probond glue. Brand new supplies are not required If you already scraped and stored unused pipes from your last bathroom or kitchen makeover projects.
The end product of this DIY will improve the look of your entryway, as well as improving its functionality. With this shelf rack, you can hang your coats and display your family photo collection or small memorabilias.
2.Plywood Pegboard ↳
Have you ever considered having your entire living room or bedroom wall covered with pegboards? Well, you should try it. it can satisfy your wall storage needs and you can employ it as a new platform for your hanging decorations. Once you confident with all the measurements, you can enjoy fun part of this DIY. Cutting, Drilling, Assembly, and painting. After you finished these processes, you have almost unlimited shelving and stacking setting options, that you can enjoy for months or years to come.
1.Copper Lamp ↳
If this project is a homework, I already help you with a link that I pasted after sub-title number 1. If that’s is less than enough, YouTube search bar is few seconds away from your fingertip. Most expensive supply of this DIY is only a lampshade. It’s around 46 today’s dollars. Other than that, you only need to scrap less than a meter copper pipe from your garage or nearest home depot or Lowes, lamp cord set, plug, and the last one is small piece of plywood.
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.