Interior design means the art or process of designing the interior decoration of a room or building. Plants helps reducing stress and helps you to be more relaxed. But plants in pots are just too mainstream. To make it more creative and unique, you might need to follow one or some clever ideas next. This is view creative ideas you can take to update your interior display in 2018 and beyond.
1. String Art
If you want a nice interior design, adding string art will be a great choice. First of all, you need to have a cork, cut it into any size you want, and paint it with any bright colors. Then, make the template from paper and glue it on the cork. Pin and follow the template outline by using nails then remove the template after you’re done pinning. Now, what is left is just stringing the yarn from nail to nail. When it’s done, you can give it a frame and put it on the wall. Source
2. Magazine Stool
There are many things you can do to your interior design and it is including reusing your old magazine and turning it into something else. First, roll up 4 magazines and put rubber bands on each end to secure them from being unrolled back. Make some of these rolls and stack them up. Tie these magazine rolls by using cable ties tightly. When it’s tight enough, you can remove the rubber bands. On the top, put 4 rolls to make the seat. . Source
3. Vertical Garden
Plants help reducing stress and help you to be more relaxed. But plants in pots are just too mainstream, isn’t it? To make it creative and unique, you need to have an unused garden racks and some wood planks. Before that, wrap 2 planks with jute cloth and put it on the wall. Then, install the rack on the jute cloth and plant the seed. Simply put it on your living room to make it more relaxing. Put it indoor and I assume no one will mind. Unless they are your real friend. Source
4. Cloth Hanger to Sandal /Shoe Hanger
Do you know to make a sandal or shoe hanger, you can use your regular cloth hanger? But, make sure it is made of wire. Take one of your cloth hangers and use pliers to cut and bend the ends of the hanger. When you’re done, now it can be used to hang your sandals or shoes without making the floor dirty. Source
5. Glow-in-the-dark Paint
This paint allows you to show itself only when there is no light at all and this is a great idea to be used to make your night time more amusing. Also, it would look amazing in kids room To make one, buy the dark powder at the nearest art shop, buy a can of paint then mix them together. Add a mixture of cornstarch and highlight to make the color. Source
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !