How many times do you reorganize your closet in a month due to its messy look? If you’ve done it for countless time, it means you need to fix your closet system soon. Fixing your closet system is crucial because it can help you keep your clothes organized for a longer period of time.
And to do this, you need to check these clever closet systems worth copying. No matter what size your closet is – whether small or large – these closet systems will work like a charm.
10. DIY Wooden Closet with Galvanized Pipes
Making a perfect closet system doesn’t have to be arduous. You can make one in just a day or even a couple of hours depending on your skills. To make this awesome closet, you need to get lumber. You can save more bucks if you’ve got some in your storage room. But if you don’t have any, you can get it at hardware store for about $120. You will also need pipes and screws.
The first thing you need to do is building 4 leg supports. Make sure each leg support has to be placed every 3 feet to prevent it from sagging. But if your closet is pretty tight, you can shorten the legs a few inches so that the closet system can fit in. After cutting and threading the shelving boards to the bottom and top shelf, you can install the galvanized pipes to hang your clothes. Not that hard, right?
9. Closet Shelves with Fabric Storage Cubes on A Budget
This closet system will be a great project for your weekend. It is easy to make and inexpensive. You only need to make the cube shelves out of a sheet of MDF cut into 14” strips, 1×2 pine boards, finishing nails, caulk, and wood filler.
The first thing you need to do is attaching three MDF cuttings on the wall. To make it sturdier, add 1×2 boards as the supports and nail them into the studs on each side wall. Then, you can make the cubie dividers from MDF that has been cut into the size you need. To perfect the look, add poplar facing.
And for the storage cubes, you can make them from cardboard to save more time. But if it doesn’t fit in your shelves, you can use foam boards to make some cubes. Then wrap the cubes with fabric of your choice, and secure the fabric using spray adhesive.
8. Expandable and Adjustable Shelf
Wire closet system is a top-notch choice if you want to get your clothes organized without breaking a sweat. These closet systems come in various sizes and designs depending on the brand that you will purchase.
All brands are installed by attaching the kits on the wall. Then, you can set up the rods and shelves to any height you want. That’s what makes it wonderful. And some brands also feature divider or drawer cube.
7. Plumbing Pipe Closet Organizer
If you are a big fan of the industrial look of steampunk style, try incorporating these shelves in your closet system. The good thing is you can re-purpose the plumbing pipes you have to cut down on expense. But if you don’t have any, you can make it from scratch.
To make this closet system, you’re gonna need some black iron plumbing pipes, elbow pipe fittings, 3-way pipe fittings, ¾” pine boards, pipe clamps, and screws. Do not forget to sand down the board before staining them.
Tip: Use gel stain for an upscale glossy look for your closet system.
6. Wardrobe with Full-Length Mirror Doors
Having a walk-in closet is such a blessing. Even if it is not that big, you should be grateful for that. But if you think the limited space is the biggest problem you have in your closet, try incorporating full-length mirrors on your closet door.
Full-length mirror will reflect the light in your walk-in closet, making it appear to be more spacious. Besides, they can help you see your look, from head to toe, to make sure whether or not you are ready to go with that outfit.
5. Rotatable Closet
Don’t have enough space for your shoes and accessories? Try this custom closet organizer system. The idea of this closet system is derived from the fabulous lazy susan shoe rack that can be rotated so you’ll find your shoes easier.
This closet features two rotatable shelves which means you can store more shoes and accessories without gobbling up a lot of space. The other sides of the shelves are hidden so the closet will look tidy and organized. One of the rotatable shelves features a full-length mirror that you can use to double-check your look. After you’re finished, you can hide it away so it will be out of your sight.
4. Use Up Every Space You Have
Eyeball every space in your small closet. Don’t let any potential space lie dormant if you want to make the most of a tiny closet. You can turn your closet doors into a perfect additional storage solution by adding some racks. You can make the racks yourself out of boards, or you can just get some adjustable racks from IKEA or Amazon. These racks will turn out well as they help you to host the essentials you use on a regular basis.
3. Bold and Modern Shelf
Add the touch of boldness and luxury in your closet by applying this closet system. Sometimes being luxurious doesn’t have to be exaggerating. A simple design featuring clean-line edges and monochromatic hues can be a perfect way to add an upscale look to your closet.
2. Mirrors are Everywhere
Why do you have to stick to just one or two mirrors if you can have more in your closet? Having more mirrors means you can double-check your look quickly and easily from any angle.
You don’t have to get many full-length mirrors and have them lean against the wall. All you need to do is just installing mirrors as a part of your closet doors. Combining with white hues and sufficient light, the mirrors will do a magic that makes your closet look bigger.
1. Transparent Glass Doors
Consider replacing your wooden closet doors with transparent glass doors. The glass doors will allow you to see what’s inside the closet without even opening it. Try adding LED light in your closet to provide sufficient light to the closet. Besides, the light will also infuse the closet with an elegant look so that you will feel more comfortable when lingering in it.
Clever closet systems are all about getting things organized. It is not always about the size. Even if your closet is pretty small, you can make it look fabulous and chic with one of these mind-blowing ideas.
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.