How many times do you reorganize your closet in a month due to its messy look? If you’ve done it for countless time, it means you need to fix your closet system soon. Fixing your closet system is crucial because it can help you keep your clothes organized for a longer period of time.
And to do this, you need to check these clever closet systems worth copying.
No matter what size your closet is – whether small or large – these closet systems will work like a charm.
And if you prefer to enjoy this list in video format, play next video
10. DIY Wooden Closet with Galvanized Pipes
Making a perfect closet system doesn’t have to be arduous. You can make one in just a day or even a couple of hours depending on your skills. To make this awesome closet, you need to get lumber. You can save more bucks if you’ve got some in your storage room. But if you don’t have any, you can get it at hardware store for about $120. You will also need pipes and screws.
The first thing you need to do is building 4 leg supports. Make sure each leg support has to be placed every 3 feet to prevent it from sagging. But if your closet is pretty tight, you can shorten the legs a few inches so that the closet system can fit in. After cutting and threading the shelving boards to the bottom and top shelf, you can install the galvanized pipes to hang your clothes. Not that hard, right?
9. Closet Shelves with Fabric Storage Cubes on A Budget
This closet system will be a great project for your weekend. It is easy to make and inexpensive. You only need to make the cube shelves out of a sheet of MDF cut into 14” strips, 1×2 pine boards, finishing nails, caulk, and wood filler.
The first thing you need to do is attaching three MDF cuttings on the wall. To make it sturdier, add 1×2 boards as the supports and nail them into the studs on each side wall. Then, you can make the cubie dividers from MDF that has been cut into the size you need. To perfect the look, add poplar facing.
And for the storage cubes, you can make them from cardboard to save more time. But if it doesn’t fit in your shelves, you can use foam boards to make some cubes. Then wrap the cubes with fabric of your choice, and secure the fabric using spray adhesive.
8. Expandable and Adjustable Shelf
Wire closet system is a top-notch choice if you want to get your clothes organized without breaking a sweat. These closet systems come in various sizes and designs depending on the brand that you will purchase.
All brands are installed by attaching the kits on the wall. Then, you can set up the rods and shelves to any height you want. That’s what makes it wonderful. And some brands also feature divider or drawer cube.
7. Plumbing Pipe Closet Organizer
If you are a big fan of the industrial look of steampunk style, try incorporating these shelves in your closet system. The good thing is you can re-purpose the plumbing pipes you have to cut down on expense. But if you don’t have any, you can make it from scratch.
To make this closet system, you’re gonna need some black iron plumbing pipes, elbow pipe fittings, 3-way pipe fittings, ¾” pine boards, pipe clamps, and screws. Do not forget to sand down the board before staining them.
Tip: Use gel stain for an upscale glossy look for your closet system.
6. Wardrobe with Full-Length Mirror Doors
Having a walk-in closet is such a blessing. Even if it is not that big, you should be grateful for that. But if you think the limited space is the biggest problem you have in your closet, try incorporating full-length mirrors on your closet door.
Full-length mirror will reflect the light in your walk-in closet, making it appear to be more spacious. Besides, they can help you see your look, from head to toe, to make sure whether or not you are ready to go with that outfit.
5. Rotatable Closet
Don’t have enough space for your shoes and accessories? Try this custom closet organizer system. The idea of this closet system is derived from the fabulous lazy susan shoe rack that can be rotated so you’ll find your shoes easier.
This closet features two rotatable shelves which means you can store more shoes and accessories without gobbling up a lot of space. The other sides of the shelves are hidden so the closet will look tidy and organized. One of the rotatable shelves features a full-length mirror that you can use to double-check your look. After you’re finished, you can hide it away so it will be out of your sight.
4. Use Up Every Space You Have
Eyeball every space in your small closet. Don’t let any potential space lie dormant if you want to make the most of a tiny closet. You can turn your closet doors into a perfect additional storage solution by adding some racks. You can make the racks yourself out of boards, or you can just get some adjustable racks from IKEA or Amazon. These racks will turn out well as they help you to host the essentials you use on a regular basis.
15 Storage Solution [Part 1].
15 Storage solutions [Part 2]
3. Bold and Modern Shelf
Add the touch of boldness and luxury in your closet by applying this closet system. Sometimes being luxurious doesn’t have to be exaggerating. A simple design featuring clean-line edges and monochromatic hues can be a perfect way to add an upscale look to your closet.
2. Mirrors are Everywhere
Why do you have to stick to just one or two mirrors if you can have more in your closet? Having more mirrors means you can double-check your look quickly and easily from any angle.
You don’t have to get many full-length mirrors and have them lean against the wall. All you need to do is just installing mirrors as a part of your closet doors. Combining with white hues and sufficient light, the mirrors will do a magic that makes your closet look bigger.
1. Transparent Glass Doors
Consider replacing your wooden closet doors with transparent glass doors. The glass doors will allow you to see what’s inside the closet without even opening it. Try adding LED light in your closet to provide sufficient light to the closet. Besides, the light will also infuse the closet with an elegant look so that you will feel more comfortable when lingering in it.
Clever closet systems are all about getting things organized. It is not always about the size. Even if your closet is pretty small, you can make it look fabulous and chic with one of these mind-blowing ideas.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having small bathroom and also bedroom needn’t no worries since there are some space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you can use! When others are busily thinking on how to expand the size of those rooms, you can simply make yourself busy in beautifying the house in “almost” no time and no cost. The point of these 10 creative ideas is to make sure that small size can still have loads of meaning. They can still have bedroom and also bathroom that are clean, neat, and also tidy.
Here I am going to leak some of those space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom for all of you. When you need more space to hang your jacket and coat but there is no, the room can turn to be a whole mess. Thus, you need specific place to hang it. What you will need is not going to be much since it takes most of those essential things you have already had at home. When you need places to hang jackets, you can create your own DIY organizer by using some hangers. It needs no cost and no time to make it done.
Piles of books can also turn your bedroom into a mess when you aren’t capable of making it neater. You need to do something to make your own bookshelf. Although you might not a handyman or craftsman, you can still do it on your own way and style. What you will need is only a pallet and you need to prepare nails, saw, and also hammer. This is the easiest and the most effective way to create bookshelf based on the size that you need. Keep on reading if you want to know eight other inspiring ideas about space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you have never expected to exist! Click here/hyperlink to get more information!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Small bedroom decorating ideas are a list of those inspiring ideas related to how to decorate a small bedroom that you have in a nice and pleasing way. Having limited space of the bedroom doesn’t always guarantee that you will have cramped and also uncomfortable. It doesn’t always go the same way though. In fact, half of the total population who have limited space can still enjoy it and even they can find comfort from what they have. What people need to keep in mind is that efficiency is the key of everything. Whatever you are going to do can be solved when you pay attention about the efficiency.
Apparently, there are some ways that people can do in order to transform the whole bedroom into a cozy and comfortable place. When you have changed the entire look of your bedroom, you can compare the before and after process and which one you like better. Here is the complete guide about the 10 methods of how to decorate your small bedroom to be more appealing and also more attractive. What do these small bedroom decorating ideas provide? Of course you will be able to store those tiny stuffs that you have. There is one way that you can do to overcome this. It is by making corner shelves.
Corner shelves can be installed in your small bedroom since it can manage to hold some books, flower pots, photo framers, toys figurines, miniatures items, and many more. You can even make it by yourself based on the size that you would like to have, the color, the material, and even the place that you wish you could hang it in. Most of the time, people put too much attention on how to buy expensive things to improve the value of their bedroom, in fact something beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive as long as you know what to do. Thus, for more information you can click this link for the complete methods in decorating include shabby.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!