Continue our Storage solution list, here I give you another storage makeover ideas you can apply in your apartment or a simple rental house. Good luck with your organizing effort and let’s start the countdown. BTW, Go to this link to check out our first storage solution list.
1. VELCRO Brand – Industrial Strength
Using Velcro on commonly misplaced objects is one of the fastest, cheapest ways to get organized. Never lose your remote control again! Just place a thin strip of Velcro on the back of the remote and the opposite strip on the side of your TV stand for easy and quick storage. (via amazon)
2. Organization Project With Apartment Guide
Everyone needs at least one junk drawer, but finding anything specific in there can be a tedious task. Wooden laths are cheap at a local hardware store. Use these to build your own compartments in the junk drawer at home. It will take a few nails and some measuring, but this is a quick and simple solution to keep like-objects together and stay organized. (via onecrazyhouse)
3. Sealer clips
The kitchen presents an entire array of stray objects. Tired of digging through the snack cabinet to find what you want? Hang your bags of snacks from a wire rack by using sealer clips with hooks. This will help with the empty space above the shelf when you are able to hang each potato chip bag on its individual hook. It will also keep them from getting crushed (unless you like that sort of thing). (via hgtv)
4. Refrigerator bins
Is there any way to organize the refrigerator so that the can in the back can be easily and cleanly retrieved? Sure—just put your refrigerated items in bins of like-food. It might take some shopping around to find the right size storage bins to fit in each section of your refrigerator, but it’s a fast and cheap fix. They’ll slide in and out easily, and it makes for easy cleanup if your radishes decide to spoil and liquidize. Just slide your vegetable bin out and clean that one container instead of the entire refrigerator. (via actualites24h)
5. Whitmor Supreme Kitchen Baker’s Rack as a Versatile Storage Unit for Your Kitchen
This perfectly sized Whitmore Supreme Kitchen Baker’s Rack lives up to its name. It fits easily along a wall or along an unused space to store crock pots, large kitchen items, pots and pans, and cutting boards. With an adjustable shelving unit, store the big items down below, use the wood top as a butcher block or veggie cutting station, and hang your pots and pans from the top shelf. This attractive storage unit will not only add to the look of your kitchen, it also saves tons of space. (via amazon)
One of the most difficult areas to organize (let alone keep clean) is the children’s play area. Yet it’s all easily organized with this RiverRidge Kids 6 Bin Storage Cabinet. This great looking bin has 6 cubbies with colorful baskets to help kids learn to clean up. It comes in a non-toxic finish, and is a fun addition to the play area. The great thing about the fabric storage baskets is they’re foldable if you’d rather put them out of sight. Even if your kid is extraordinarily neat-freakish, this helpful bin keeps toys organized and out of sight. Find out more information in the description on how to order! (via amazon)
7. Garment pags ideas
So what about the wrapping paper? You’ve probably tried to store it in any object that seems large enough to hold a few rolls. But if you have kids, they usually end up being used as light sabers, right? Find an old plastic garment bag, the kind with a hanger cut out at the top. Then fill the bag with the rolls of wrapping paper, insert the hanger at the top, and hang it inside a closet for easy storage and quick access. Now your Christmas season is not only filled with spirit, but also with rolls of organized wrapping paper! (via goodhousekeeping)
8. Storage solution for your Yard tools
Yard tools can offer a whole new level of frustration in storing them along the garage wall so that you don’t catapult yourself by stepping on the hoe. Try using small cut sections of PVC pipe nailed to a 2×4 board and mounted on the wall at waist height. Put each item through one hole to keep it standing up and in place. Shovel, hoe, rake, and other yard tools fit perfectly down inside the small sections of pipe and are easily removed when you need to use them. (via guidepatterns)
9. Organizing tips using Old pallete storage solution
Don’t have PVC pipe or the time to assemble a new wall rack? Just use an old palate. If you don’t have one already, ask a local hardware store if they have an extra. By removing the top two or three rows of boards on the palate, you can easily fit rakes and other tools when you stand it up along the garage wall. Leave the bottom of the palate intact to stabilize the utensils. The palate should allow you to store several items side by side. This is a quick and affordable fix for organizing your yard tools. (via ibbieosman)
10. Easy purse hanger idea
If you’re in the mood to organize your closet, use something as simple as shower curtain hooks to store your purses on. You can easily hang them from a rod, and you can be as creative as you like with the style of hooks! Get bedazzled, rustic, or any other style hooks and hang them individually on your clothes rod in the closet for easy purse access. (via homemadebycarmona)
11. Hooks ideas for your weekend bags
Additionally, if you have a walk-in closet, be willing to use up wasted space by placing hooks or shelves up high to store your weekend bags or suit cases. This will take a heavier duty hook or shelf, but the end result will be worth it when luggage bags are neatly stowed away instead of lingering on the floor in the corner of the room. Use caution when hanging heavy items, though. Make sure if you’re using a mounted hook that it is securely fastened to the wall. Don’t forget that wasted space overtop of the doorway! (via hative)
12. DIY room organization using Tin cans
Where are your pens, pencils, scissors, and small accessories? Probably in the junk drawer that nobody dares to organize. It doesn’t have to be so intimidating, though. Find a couple old cans—large soup cans or old coffee tins and decorate them how you like. You can even wrap them in a cool material of your choice using hot glue. Store like-objects in each tin along your windowsill or someplace easily accessible. (via easydiyfurniture)
13. Shower caddy idea
Spices piled high in the kitchen cabinet are more likely to create an avalanche than Mount Everest! Before you get steamrolled with paprika and onion powder, stick them all in a large shower caddy hung conveniently on the inside of a pantry door. If you can find an adjustable shower caddy, it’s even more convenient so you can lower the rack to the perfect height. Just find one that works for you, and your spices will be easy to grab while cooking. (via praxsyn)
14. Adhesive hooks
Dinner will be much quicker if you can find the right lid to the pot you’re using without tearing down the kitchen. The lid you need is always at the bottom of the pans. For a quick fix, plastic adhesive hooks can be placed strategically on the inside of kitchen cabinet doors to the right size for your pot lids. When you’re done with a lid, just stick it inside the plastic hooks and you’ll always know exactly where to find each lid—plus it’s out of the way. (via instructables)
15. Box shelves
What to do with great grandma’s ancient piece of pottery, or Aunt Suzie’s cross-stitched tissue box is the ultimate dilemma. Sometimes you just have to hang on to the family pieces, but finding the right spot for them can be tricky. Box shelves are one of the most trendy and easy solutions to storing valuables up high. Whether you get them at the store or you build them yourself, box shelves can take any shape or form. If you’re particularly gifted, you can even make a corner box shelf. It makes the perfect spot to stick that awkward vase, and you can store things inside the box or on top of the box- or both! (via etsy)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.