Having a small bedroom leaves you no choice but being creative. You can’t just toss everything in your bedroom and closet because you’ll end up making a messy bedroom. Who would stay and sleep in such a disaster area? Therefore, you need some thorough plans to optimize the storage organizers, making the most of your bedroom. And this is your lucky day as I come up with 10 smart storage organizer ideas for your small bedroom by simphome.com
10. Bench with Hidden Cabinets
The best way to tackle the storage-space problem in a small bedroom is by investing in multi-purpose furniture. There are many pieces of furniture that function as a place to store things as well as ensuring your ultimate comfort, just like this bench.
This white bench looks like an ordinary bench. But if you remove the bench pads, you’ll find a cabinet that you can use to stash anything you want so the clutter will be out of sight, and your bedroom will be extremely neat. Besides, you’ll get a comfy white bench by the window where you can curl up while enjoying the view.
You can get this bench in the home improvement store near you. But if you want it to match the interior, the best way to realize it is by DIYing it. You only need to make two large boxes, install piano hinges for the doors, and paint it the color that suits the décor well. More info 1 and 2.
9. Over-The-Door Wire Rack
In a tiny bedroom, every inch count. Don’t miss the opportunity to optimize the available storage space that lies dormant in your bedroom. Even your door can make a pretty good vertical storage space.
There are plenty of materials you can use to make a vertical storage space such as wire racks and shoe organizers. Just hang it behind your door and make it hold your stuff in place. Now, you have an epic closet right behind the door.
8. A Bedroom Without A Closet
A closet is the best place to store your clothes and other fashion items. Unfortunately, your bedroom is too small to have a walk-in closet. Purchasing a wardrobe isn’t possible either because it will take up a lot of your bedroom space.
Try availing the versatility of stainless-steel single rod drying racks in place of a bulky wardrobe. They function as well as a wardrobe, but they are slimmer and save more space. Above the drying racks is a wall-mounted shelf. It is installed close to the ceiling so it can draw your attention up to the ceiling, making the bedroom appear to be larger.
To make our point clearer play this little video. I think they are very relevant with our discussion.
7. Brilliant Pegboard Storage Idea
Pegboards can always make a nice additional storage solution for a room with limited space, including your bedroom just like what you can see here. A pegboard hangs next to the headboard, allowing you to reach it easily. Install some standard hardware hooks so you can hang photographs and outfit that you’re gonna wear for the next day.
You can also make a simple shelf or small organizer functioned as a charging station if there is an outlet nearby. Besides being a great storage solution, this blue pegboard also makes a great adornment that complements the table lamp and bed cover well.
6. Raise Your Bed
Many homeowners think that by keeping the furniture low like ditching the bed frame, will make the bedroom look more spacious, but that’s not always the case. Raising your bed a few inches off the ground would maximize the storage space in your small bedroom.
By raising your bed, you will be able to incorporate some cabinets and drawers under the bed. You can still get more storage space by making staircase drawers. Google it to find the detail of making the staircase drawers. Saved by AnnMakris
5. Use Every Inch You Have
Shoving your bed against the wall enables you to have a spacious space in the middle of your bedroom so you can practice your yoga pose comfortably. But what about the storage organizers? Well, you need to shove them, too.
To make it happen, you need to invest in a twin bed or daybed. A daybed usually comes with some drawers underneath, which is a precious thing for a space-challenged bedroom. Besides the drawers, install some wall-mounted shelves to store your books. By doing this, you’ll keep your bedroom tidy.
4. Toy Storage Idea
Living in a small house or apartment doesn’t allow you to have more bedrooms, let alone a game room. For this reason, some kids have to play in their bedroom. As a result, the bedroom has been invaded by clutter. Try investing in cubes and wire baskets that host your kids’ toys. These organizers also help your kids to learn how to tidy up their bedroom. You can also get some spice racks and mount them on the wall so they can hold your kids’ favorite books and allow them to take and store the books themselves. Detail
3. Multi-Purpose Corner Shelf
Do you enjoy reading a book on your bed before sleeping? It means you need a reading corner in your bedroom. However, having a nightstand in such a limited space will make your bedroom look more cramped.
Instead of buying a nightstand, why don’t you make your own space-friendly nightstand? Making this corner nightstand is very easy. You just need to get a board or anything with flat surface like a cabinet door, L brackets, screws, and drywall anchors.
2. Use Organizers to Keep Things Tidy
You are lucky if you can still have a wardrobe or closet in your bedroom. But it doesn’t mean that you can feel relax now. Wardrobe, closet, and drawers are meant to keep the clutter at bay. Ironically, they are the comfortable places for clutter to stay. Now, it’s time to tidy up your wardrobe. It’s simple. Just get some organizers from IKEA or Amazon, and put them in your wardrobe.
Don’t forget to put on a label on each organizer so you can find what you’re looking for easily. To tidy up your drawers, you can re-purpose gift boxes or some cardboard to create some compartments inside the drawer. More about IKEA organizations.
1. Hidden Shelf Behind The Headboard
Some people think that getting rid of the headboard is a great solution for a small bedroom. Well, not really! In fact, you can still put some style as well as adding a storage space by keeping the headboard. You can get a headboard with built-in shelves from a home improvement store. But if you think it doesn’t suit your bed well, you can always make it yourself. For more inspiration, play this next video:
So, Those are 10 storage organizer ideas for your small bedroom. The most important thing is you need to make use every nook and cranny to optimize the storage space.
Once your bedroom is clutter-free, you can achieve the ultimate comfort.
Additional Credit for video 1.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!