Would you like to know what are the elements for small bedroom design ideas? Just because you have a small bedroom, it doesn’t mean that you can’t improve its look or style. Tweaking with the bedroom’s interior decor won’t only make it more stylish, but it will also improve the comfort, ambiance, and appeal of the bedroom. The problem is, the size of the room (especially for the smaller one) is often the key factor in the success of interior decor. Most people believe that you can’t do anything with the small bedroom, but we are going to see some proofs that small bedroom can be stylish and good looking. With these ideas, I hope, not only you can improve the look of your bedroom, but also its functionality. This is 10 Small Bedroom Design Ideas by simphome.com
10.The Wooden Light Cube ->
Many homeowners like to place a lamp on their side table so they can still read or do other activities before and after going to bed. The source of light is crucial because you won’t be able to see clearly or properly without a lamp. If you are thinking about improving the ambiance, this wooden light cube can be a good option. It is simple, It’s super stylish and It’s functional. If you don’t want to be involved in any DIY project, you can find such unique lamp at home décor, amazon, Etsy, or any home improvement stores in your town. Try it and you will see a different ambiance in your bedroom.
9.Storage Bed with Drawers ->
Most people would think that a bed is….well, a bed. It is a place to put your mattress. But what if you can add an extra functionality to the bed? What if you can turn your bed into a storage container with the hidden drawers? This is a multifunctional furniture that can be used for sleeping as well as for storing items. And it would be the ideal furniture for the small bedroom because you can save up the storage space. With this storage bed, you don’t need to add another wardrobe or cabinet – simply include it in the room and you can enjoy the greater perks. This is one smart ideas among other small bedroom design ideas to implement in this list.
8.Bed and Closet Combination ->
This is another multifunctional furniture that is similar to the storage bed. However, this one has the bigger construction and the overall design is a bit complicated. You will need a decent professional woodworker to get the job properly done. it’s worth a try. Not only you’ll have a new bed but also you’ll have a new storage space for your personal items. This is super efficient and effective, especially if you share your bedroom space with someone else.
7.Sliding Door Media Console ->
What if you can combine a media console and the display shelves within a limited area, while exposing one area and covering the other one while doing it? This is a clever and stylish idea because not only it is attractive; it is also handy and functional. With this sliding door, you can cover (or close) the media console, including the TV and its extra electronic component, when you want to display your shelves. But when you want to access the TV, simply slide the door, and done!
You can enjoy your favorite Netflix later, along with your cat, turtles, parrot or any other pets in between.
6.Platform Bed ->
A new platform bed will make your bedroom space feels larger. Even with the limited space, you can improve the mood and look of your bedroom without a fuss. That’s shanty 2 chic says as long as you have time, space, equipment, and material needed. But if you are lazy, finding one at home improvement or decor store won’t be as difficult as assembling a new Pax Wardrobe from IKEA – you will have tons of options.
5.Storage Platform Bed ->
What if you can combine a platform bed and a storage compartment? This is another multifunctional system that will boost your bedroom interior decor as well its storage system. Is it stylish? Yes, it is. Is it functional? You bet it is – you can see the example pictures how it solves the space issue. If you are thinking about improving your interior element without too much complication, having one of these in your small bedroom design ideas planning would be the smartest move.
4.Knee Wall Storage ->
Although most homeowners think that such a storage compartment is odd, you can still use it as new storage media in your room. After all, you need a place to store your items, right? Despite their non-conventional design, they are still a reliable storage compartment system – and as long as you can make use of the clever arrangement, you should be able to optimize your available space.
3.Triple Bunk Bed ->
A bunk bed can be a clever solution for families with more than one kid but they don’t really have a lot of space to use. In most cases, the bunk beds consist of two layers, but what if you have a triplet? Then why not making a triple bunk bed? Sure, you can always buy it but finding a triple bunk bed can be a bit challenging. If you can’t find one, have fun personalizing the construction. It is a non-mainstream and you can solve your space issue at the same time.
2.DIY Bunk Bed ->
It’s still related to the previous theme of a bunk bed. A two layers regular bunk bed with extra-customized storage areas. There will be slots and shelves for the kids to keep their toys and personal items. The bed’s design looks nice and according to “suburbanwifecitylife” assembling it is not as hard as you think. You can personalize the look for sure– if you are willing to take extra efforts, and I already pasted the DIY link inside description area.
1.Personalized Bed ->
This is a proof that you can combine different kinds of bed ideas and come out with a unique and one-of-a-kind bed. It looks like a bunk bed with extra stairs, new storage system, and a tent-like structure functioned like a mini roof. You have freedoms to personalize the construction, assembling, and structure and if your kids don’t like it, you can reassemble it, resize it and use it for yourself. You need to have a solid plan of how the bed should look like and it will be a fun jungle gym for your kids, or yourself, or your pet. Or if you don’t have time for it, simply visit link inside description area and follow it. That’s it
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !