Would you like to know what are the elements for small bedroom design ideas? Just because you have a small bedroom, it doesn’t mean that you can’t improve its look or style. Tweaking with the bedroom’s interior decor won’t only make it more stylish, but it will also improve the comfort, ambiance, and appeal of the bedroom. The problem is, the size of the room (especially for the smaller one) is often the key factor in the success of interior decor. Most people believe that you can’t do anything with the small bedroom, but we are going to see some proofs that small bedroom can be stylish and good looking. With these ideas, I hope, not only you can improve the look of your bedroom, but also its functionality. This is 10 Small Bedroom Design Ideas by simphome.com
10.The Wooden Light Cube ->
Many homeowners like to place a lamp on their side table so they can still read or do other activities before and after going to bed. The source of light is crucial because you won’t be able to see clearly or properly without a lamp. If you are thinking about improving the ambiance, this wooden light cube can be a good option. It is simple, It’s super stylish and It’s functional. If you don’t want to be involved in any DIY project, you can find such unique lamp at home décor, amazon, Etsy, or any home improvement stores in your town. Try it and you will see a different ambiance in your bedroom.
9.Storage Bed with Drawers ->
Most people would think that a bed is….well, a bed. It is a place to put your mattress. But what if you can add an extra functionality to the bed? What if you can turn your bed into a storage container with the hidden drawers? This is a multifunctional furniture that can be used for sleeping as well as for storing items. And it would be the ideal furniture for the small bedroom because you can save up the storage space. With this storage bed, you don’t need to add another wardrobe or cabinet – simply include it in the room and you can enjoy the greater perks. This is one smart ideas among other small bedroom design ideas to implement in this list.
8.Bed and Closet Combination ->
This is another multifunctional furniture that is similar to the storage bed. However, this one has the bigger construction and the overall design is a bit complicated. You will need a decent professional woodworker to get the job properly done. it’s worth a try. Not only you’ll have a new bed but also you’ll have a new storage space for your personal items. This is super efficient and effective, especially if you share your bedroom space with someone else.
7.Sliding Door Media Console ->
What if you can combine a media console and the display shelves within a limited area, while exposing one area and covering the other one while doing it? This is a clever and stylish idea because not only it is attractive; it is also handy and functional. With this sliding door, you can cover (or close) the media console, including the TV and its extra electronic component, when you want to display your shelves. But when you want to access the TV, simply slide the door, and done!
You can enjoy your favorite Netflix later, along with your cat, turtles, parrot or any other pets in between.
6.Platform Bed ->
A new platform bed will make your bedroom space feels larger. Even with the limited space, you can improve the mood and look of your bedroom without a fuss. That’s shanty 2 chic says as long as you have time, space, equipment, and material needed. But if you are lazy, finding one at home improvement or decor store won’t be as difficult as assembling a new Pax Wardrobe from IKEA – you will have tons of options.
5.Storage Platform Bed ->
What if you can combine a platform bed and a storage compartment? This is another multifunctional system that will boost your bedroom interior decor as well its storage system. Is it stylish? Yes, it is. Is it functional? You bet it is – you can see the example pictures how it solves the space issue. If you are thinking about improving your interior element without too much complication, having one of these in your small bedroom design ideas planning would be the smartest move.
4.Knee Wall Storage ->
Although most homeowners think that such a storage compartment is odd, you can still use it as new storage media in your room. After all, you need a place to store your items, right? Despite their non-conventional design, they are still a reliable storage compartment system – and as long as you can make use of the clever arrangement, you should be able to optimize your available space.
3.Triple Bunk Bed ->
A bunk bed can be a clever solution for families with more than one kid but they don’t really have a lot of space to use. In most cases, the bunk beds consist of two layers, but what if you have a triplet? Then why not making a triple bunk bed? Sure, you can always buy it but finding a triple bunk bed can be a bit challenging. If you can’t find one, have fun personalizing the construction. It is a non-mainstream and you can solve your space issue at the same time.
2.DIY Bunk Bed ->
It’s still related to the previous theme of a bunk bed. A two layers regular bunk bed with extra-customized storage areas. There will be slots and shelves for the kids to keep their toys and personal items. The bed’s design looks nice and according to “suburbanwifecitylife” assembling it is not as hard as you think. You can personalize the look for sure– if you are willing to take extra efforts, and I already pasted the DIY link inside description area.
1.Personalized Bed ->
This is a proof that you can combine different kinds of bed ideas and come out with a unique and one-of-a-kind bed. It looks like a bunk bed with extra stairs, new storage system, and a tent-like structure functioned like a mini roof. You have freedoms to personalize the construction, assembling, and structure and if your kids don’t like it, you can reassemble it, resize it and use it for yourself. You need to have a solid plan of how the bed should look like and it will be a fun jungle gym for your kids, or yourself, or your pet. Or if you don’t have time for it, simply visit link inside description area and follow it. That’s it
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !