On the contrary to what you think or believe, there are some cute shabby chic beach style decor ideas you should try, no matter the location and the setting. Even when you live in the urban setting, it doesn’t mean that you can’t implement the beach theme for your home decor. Of course, there are some great options for the colors as well as the supporting accessories. So, what can you do to improve your home with these beach style shabby chic themes? Next this is 5 Cute Shabby Chic Beach Style Décor Ideas You Should Try without Spending a Fortune by your list maker simphome.com
5.Simple Shabby Chic Colors
The combination of worn wooden planks and bright coastal colors can really transform your living room into something peaceful and ocean-like. Plush white sofa without any foundation platform can create a cozy seating spot. With cream, blue, white, and peach wooden planks at the background, this living room somewhat looks cozy and contrast at the same time. On the white sofa, you can add the turquoise backs support, along with gray, peach, and white cushions. This is an example of cute shabby chic beach style decor ideas you should try at home.
4.Shabby Chic Porch Swing
Do you have a porch swing at home? Most swings are plain and boring with plain and basic colors. But if you have a porch swing, consider yourself lucky because you can decorate it with any style that you like, including shabby chic theme. No need to do extra sweat. With some simple cushions and a throw cover, you can transform the full swing into a cozy spot to enjoy the afternoon breeze. Some cushions in turquoise, blue, white, and peach will be enough. If you think about replacing the seating pad with another attractive color, feel free to do so.
3.Emerald Green Book Shelf
If your book shelf is worn and unattractive, why don’t you repaint it? Choose the right colors with ocean theme, such as light blue, aquamarine, or peach. If you want to combine colors, you can also do it – for instance, light blue and white, or green and blue, even a little addition of yellow will be okay. This book shelf is only an example because you can transform any piece of furniture with this ocean shabby chic theme. Repainting, after all, is the easiest option for cute shabby chic beach style decor ideas you should try.
2.Curtain Tieback Rope
If you are looking for a way to add little accents or accessories around the house, why not adding this rope? It delivers a sailor-like effect in the simplest manner. You seriously don’t need to spend extra money for this item.
1.Beach Glass Accessories
If you have a glass jar or anything glass with a cover or a lid, why not adding a little sand and some seashells inside it? It will create a beach-y effect instantly. Be creative with the container – you can also use small glass aquarium or terrarium for this beach theme. Thinking about painting the seashells? Do it and improve the simple cute shabby chic beach style decor ideas you shall try without breaking a sweat. I think.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.