Small apartments can be a problem but not with these shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. Although small space can be a huge issue for owners of small apartments, it shouldn’t be so with clever and creative arrangements. It is a good thing that decorative industry has grown so there are always pieces of furniture for everything. For small apartments, there are some perfect items that would be great within the right layout. This is 5 Shabby Chic Décor Ideas for Small Apartment Owners: Clever Tricks to Try.
10.Multifunctional Wall Mounted Rack
This wall mounted rack serves different purposes and uses. First of all, the open shelves are great to display your items. Because it has an open construction and it is wall mounted, it helps making the room look more spacious and wider – not to mention that it doesn’t take up space, thanks to the wall mounted manner. Second, the blocked sections are pretty handy to provide boundaries. Besides displaying your items, you can also mount some pictures within those sections. And third, this rack comes integrated with a table, which saves up more space. A very clever trick, don’t you think?. (via apartmenttherapy)
9.Wall Mounted Storage/Table
This is another great idea to save up space within the shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. This wall mounted piece acts like a storage. When you open it, you can access the space within to store your items. The upper surface can be used to place some of your favorite items. Another cool thing about this construction is the foldable construction. When you open it up, it becomes a table – a pretty sturdy and solid one. The wall mounted construction is, again, handy for saving up space. (via ariyonainterior)
8.Open Shelves Partition
This kind of shelf is great to divide a room without making it look cramped. It is coming in medium height, so it doesn’t occupy the whole room – and you can still see through the upper area as well as the blocked open sections. If you want to achieve potential and maximum usage, use baskets to accommodate smaller items. If you choose nude or neutral color, you will definitely achieve simple but attractive shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. (via luvlydecora)
7.Creative Side Table
This side table is pretty compact and slim. It also comes with open shelves manner, allowing you to contain some of your items. This side table is still useful to display some of your favorite items, such as table lamp, a centerpiece, or others. Use smaller baskets when you want to hide smaller items and make everything look neat. (via walmart)
6.See Through Partition
This is a full height partition, but again, it doesn’t make the room look cramped or crowded. The see through construction is super nice with unique and beautiful patterns. You can install this partition, setting it from down to up, creating a clear boundary between sections or rooms. And yet, you can see through it, across the next room. Basically, you can choose whatever pattern or color that you like, but such a see through room partition is one of the creative shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. (via apartmenttherapy)
Intro: Rental home owners are probably confused of which decorating ideas to implement for their space, but these DIY shabby chic decorating ideas are perfect for them. Aside from the facts that you can do these works all by yourself, these home décor elements don’t need extra space either. They are easy to assemble or remove, and they are super catchy. If you want to add some decorative flairs to your rental home, they would be the perfect accompaniments.
5.DIY Nautical Wall Frame
What about having the combination of nautical and shabby chic theme for your home? This wall frame would be the perfect example. You can create one from wooden items and pair it up with ropes for the hanging. The combination of wood and rope is somehow enough to create nautical focus. To enhance the shabby chic theme, paint it with calm green. Try other colors if green isn’t your favorite shade. You can try peach, beige, or peach. (via abhishekshetty)
In this example, this window cabinet is used as the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. However, this idea is applicable for all kinds of cabinets. You can transform old wooden boards and planks into a shelf with open rack construction. To enclose it, add window door style so you can see what’s inside the cabinet as well as preventing dust from entering the cabinet. This is one of the simplest DIY shabby chic decorating ideas and yet highly functional and useful. If you don’t want to paint it, you can let its natural color to stick. (via lizmarieblog)
3.Stacked Open Shelves
It is like the stacked floating shelves, but with metal connectors in between the shelves, it creates shabby chic-industrial theme combination. The addition of metal elements is quite nice because it adds a little element of décor and accents. If you want to enhance the shabby chic atmosphere, consider painting these shelves with any soothing color that you like. Don’t forget to add baskets for better items arrangement and storage for the DIY shabby chic decorating ideas. (via 33decor)
2.Cabinet Plate Rack
Stacking the plates inside the cabinet may not be the smartest plan when you want to save up space. With this cabinet plate rack, you can store your plates while maximizing space with the simplest and also most stylish look. Of course, you can have a rack with different slots, drawers, and spaces inside. For this example, the plate rack is located on the bottom of the wall mounted cabinet. It saves up space in the cutest way possible. (via realliving)
1.Cupboard Door Shelf
If you have unused door shelf (you probably remove all of the doors from the kitchen cabinets), why not transforming them into a separate and independent cupboard? Depending on your preference, it can be wall mounted without or with legs. In this example, the cupboard comes with legs. Managing the construction is pretty easy and you only need to add metal baskets for better arrangement. This is one of the catchiest and cutest DIY shabby chic decorating ideas you can do as a homeowner. (via homebnc)
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.