Small apartments can be a problem but not with these shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. Although small space can be a huge issue for owners of small apartments, it shouldn’t be so with clever and creative arrangements. It is a good thing that decorative industry has grown so there are always pieces of furniture for everything. For small apartments, there are some perfect items that would be great within the right layout. This is 5 Shabby Chic Décor Ideas for Small Apartment Owners: Clever Tricks to Try.
10.Multifunctional Wall Mounted Rack
This wall mounted rack serves different purposes and uses. First of all, the open shelves are great to display your items. Because it has an open construction and it is wall mounted, it helps making the room look more spacious and wider – not to mention that it doesn’t take up space, thanks to the wall mounted manner. Second, the blocked sections are pretty handy to provide boundaries. Besides displaying your items, you can also mount some pictures within those sections. And third, this rack comes integrated with a table, which saves up more space. A very clever trick, don’t you think?. (via apartmenttherapy)
9.Wall Mounted Storage/Table
This is another great idea to save up space within the shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. This wall mounted piece acts like a storage. When you open it, you can access the space within to store your items. The upper surface can be used to place some of your favorite items. Another cool thing about this construction is the foldable construction. When you open it up, it becomes a table – a pretty sturdy and solid one. The wall mounted construction is, again, handy for saving up space. (via ariyonainterior)
8.Open Shelves Partition
This kind of shelf is great to divide a room without making it look cramped. It is coming in medium height, so it doesn’t occupy the whole room – and you can still see through the upper area as well as the blocked open sections. If you want to achieve potential and maximum usage, use baskets to accommodate smaller items. If you choose nude or neutral color, you will definitely achieve simple but attractive shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. (via luvlydecora)
7.Creative Side Table
This side table is pretty compact and slim. It also comes with open shelves manner, allowing you to contain some of your items. This side table is still useful to display some of your favorite items, such as table lamp, a centerpiece, or others. Use smaller baskets when you want to hide smaller items and make everything look neat. (via walmart)
6.See Through Partition
This is a full height partition, but again, it doesn’t make the room look cramped or crowded. The see through construction is super nice with unique and beautiful patterns. You can install this partition, setting it from down to up, creating a clear boundary between sections or rooms. And yet, you can see through it, across the next room. Basically, you can choose whatever pattern or color that you like, but such a see through room partition is one of the creative shabby chic décor ideas for small apartment owners. (via apartmenttherapy)
Intro: Rental home owners are probably confused of which decorating ideas to implement for their space, but these DIY shabby chic decorating ideas are perfect for them. Aside from the facts that you can do these works all by yourself, these home décor elements don’t need extra space either. They are easy to assemble or remove, and they are super catchy. If you want to add some decorative flairs to your rental home, they would be the perfect accompaniments.
5.DIY Nautical Wall Frame
What about having the combination of nautical and shabby chic theme for your home? This wall frame would be the perfect example. You can create one from wooden items and pair it up with ropes for the hanging. The combination of wood and rope is somehow enough to create nautical focus. To enhance the shabby chic theme, paint it with calm green. Try other colors if green isn’t your favorite shade. You can try peach, beige, or peach. (via abhishekshetty)
In this example, this window cabinet is used as the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. However, this idea is applicable for all kinds of cabinets. You can transform old wooden boards and planks into a shelf with open rack construction. To enclose it, add window door style so you can see what’s inside the cabinet as well as preventing dust from entering the cabinet. This is one of the simplest DIY shabby chic decorating ideas and yet highly functional and useful. If you don’t want to paint it, you can let its natural color to stick. (via lizmarieblog)
3.Stacked Open Shelves
It is like the stacked floating shelves, but with metal connectors in between the shelves, it creates shabby chic-industrial theme combination. The addition of metal elements is quite nice because it adds a little element of décor and accents. If you want to enhance the shabby chic atmosphere, consider painting these shelves with any soothing color that you like. Don’t forget to add baskets for better items arrangement and storage for the DIY shabby chic decorating ideas. (via 33decor)
2.Cabinet Plate Rack
Stacking the plates inside the cabinet may not be the smartest plan when you want to save up space. With this cabinet plate rack, you can store your plates while maximizing space with the simplest and also most stylish look. Of course, you can have a rack with different slots, drawers, and spaces inside. For this example, the plate rack is located on the bottom of the wall mounted cabinet. It saves up space in the cutest way possible. (via realliving)
1.Cupboard Door Shelf
If you have unused door shelf (you probably remove all of the doors from the kitchen cabinets), why not transforming them into a separate and independent cupboard? Depending on your preference, it can be wall mounted without or with legs. In this example, the cupboard comes with legs. Managing the construction is pretty easy and you only need to add metal baskets for better arrangement. This is one of the catchiest and cutest DIY shabby chic decorating ideas you can do as a homeowner. (via homebnc)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.