Home is your important personal place; surely you want it to be more special by adding personalized home décor. With this home décor, your home would not only become more beautiful, but it will also become more comfortable with all of those personalized items. Furthermore those personalized items are very suitable as gift for your love one or you can also give it as a housewarming gift for your friend. Surely you will be excited to have some of those personalized items, here are some item ideas that you could use.
Personalized Home Décor Items Idea To Have in Your House
1. Coffee mugs
The easiest one to get your hands on is this coffee mug which you could personalize directly with your name. If you want to get something cheaper, you could try to purchase coffee mugs with initials that available in most local stores. At those initial coffee mugs are mass made unlike the coffee mug with your name, then the price really comes out cheap so most people could afford it. (via popularhusbandgifts)
If your home has a lot of cook or if you want to encourage your children to learn cooking as their fun activity, then you might want try to prepare this personalized apron. You could write each of your family member names to the apron which has the same color and design so it would be much easier to differ it. Furthermore if you fold the aprons and stack them neatly, it could be a nice personalized home décor to have. (via personalcreations)
3. Canvas print
This canvas print could be a nice decoration that you can put on your wall. There are a lot of personal things that you can print to the canvas such as your wedding picture, your children picture, even your family picture. You could create a design so the canvas print would not be only picture printed on it, but you can try to arrange it beautifully. If you do not want to print a picture, then you can try to print quotes that you love on the canvas. Of course, you could also add names to it to make it more personal. (via miaandstitchhome)
4. Slate plaque
Every home needs to have a slate plaque that you could hang on the door as a personalized home décor item. You could personalize the slate plaque with your family name and quotes that you like which could represent your home more. That way when people come to visit and sees it, they would know your family motto which you write on the slate plaque. You could even put your family picture on the slate plaque to make it even more personal. (via etsy)
5. Wall decal
Using wall decals has been a norm these days since you could put it anywhere around the house. To get them personalize, you can choose a specific design that you might not find on the store and had your name engrave on it to be the personalized home décor. Or you can also add personal quotes with your name to make it more personal. On the cheaper option, you could try to purchase the alphabet wall decals and arrange those alphabets to spell your name or any quotes that you want. Of course you might not get the color or design that you want from those store bought wall decals but it would be far more affordable for most people. (via tradingphrases)
You will sleep more comfortably by using this personalized home décor blanket. First option is to add your name on the blanket, or you could also put a few quotes that you like. Other option is to print some of your family pictures on the blanket, which would make it more personal. Babies blanket is another option that you could personalize by adding a doll on the blanket to make it appear cuter. (via neverskipbrunch)
Home Décor with More Personal Touch
Making any home décor to become more personal is actually very easy. All you need to do is to add something that is only yours to create the personalized home décor. The easiest thing is to add monogram from your name to the item, it the monogram consist of your name full initial then you might need to do a special order. However if you only want to use your first name initial, then the items can be purchase easily since there are a lot of items with one letter monogram everywhere.
Next thing that you could do is to put your first name on the item. This could make the item even more special for the owner. Or if the items are used by all family members, then family name could also be another option for you. Of course as the first name and family name is unique, then you should use custom order service to get it. Surely the price for this personalized home décor would be more expensive than mass made one.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.