For people living in a small home, be it a house or an apartment/condo, maximizing the space by installing handy storage units is often a must. Especially in a kitchen or bathroom, where there are many bits and pieces that require proper storage, these handy storage units often become a crucial necessity.
Spices, groceries and other consumables in the kitchen and soaps and toiletries in the bathroom have to be stored in an organized way to prevent them from cluttering the space and to allow easy access to them. Even mobile homes like RVs and motor homes often require this kind of storage unit to help organize their limited space. With handy storage units installed in those homes, their interior will feel much roomier, neater and more organized.
There are various types of storage unit that can be used to store cluttering paraphernalia, but basket and rack are often the most preferable. Basket has a somewhat spacious container that can contain almost everything that you have in your kitchen and bathroom. The basket’s walls keep everything that is stored in it inside and prevent it from falling over.
A rack may not be as spacious as basket and hold its content as securely as basket does, but it is still considered a handy storage unit to keep everything organized. In a kitchen or bathroom, or anywhere else where there are too many cluttering objects, basket and rack will obviously become handy units to store those objects and to keep the room clean and airy.
If you plan to buy a handy storage unit for your home, here you can read about DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, a versatile storage unit consisting of a sliding basket at the bottom and a rack at the top that you can use to store almost every small thing that you can imagine. The sturdy design of this cabinet basket organizer and its cheap price become the two strong factors that make it worthy of purchase, despite the fact that there are also some flaws that make it not only cheap in price, but also cheap in look and feel.
To give you broader understanding of its functions and quality and how it compares with other similar products on the market, we will compare this product with three other cabinet organizers that are also available on the market and within the same price range.
DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer Features
DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, as the name goes, is intended to be installed inside a cabinet. A hollow cabinet normally contains only a limited number of items that are laid on its base and leaves the unoccupied space above those objects empty and useless. With this basket organizer installed in it, the cabinet can hold more items that than usual.
DecoBros mesh cabinet basket organizer consists of a sliding basket at the bottom and a flat rack on the top. If installed in a cabinet, it allows the partition of the cabinet’s interior into two parts: basket at the bottom and empty space for putting stuff at the top. If needed, another basket can be laid on the horizontal rack at the top.
Aesthetically, the bronze mesh from which this basket organizer is made gives a rustic and industrial look that will be perfect for any homes that use such interior design style. This, however, doesn’t mean that it will not be aesthetically suitable for modern homes. With proper placement and cosmetic modification, this cabinet basket organizer will look perfect in any homes with any design styles.
This cabinet basket organizer is designed to be easy and convenient to install and to use. Once assembled. It can simply be placed inside a cabinet and it will be ready for use. The sliding mechanism of the lower basket allows you to access everything that it contains by simply pulling it out. The basket is separated into two parts by a split card in the center that extends from the front wall to the back wall. This separator allows you to organize the content of the basket better. If you prefer the basket to have only one compartment, you can remove the split card whenever you want.
Although DecoBros cabinet organizer is primarily intended for use inside a cabinet, it can also be a versatile storage unit outside the container. The stable and sturdy structure of this mesh container allows it to be placed on any flat surface or under a sink. If you have a computer, for instance, you can put your tower casing on its top and store all small accessories like cables and removable devices in the basket. This container is perfect for use in any scenarios you can imagine.
When you want to buy this mesh cabinet basket organizer, two models are available for you: the medium 9.4 x 15.3 x 5 model and the large 10 x 15.8 x 7.5 model. Both models are stackable with certain condition. You can stack a medium model on a large model or two similarly large models. You cannot stack a medium model on another medium model.
The Pros and Cons of DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer
Based on data that we have collected primarily from customers’ testimonials, here you can read about the advantages that you can reap if you use this cabinet basket organizer and things that you may be concerned with when using it.
Overall, you basically get the best item for the price. This cabinet organizer is more or less easy and convenient to install and to use. There are indeed some flaws; however, as it is not an upscale product with steep price tag, those flaws are normal and, in fact, they don’t really make this product a significantly inferior one.
Similar Products You Can Find on the Market
There are several products on the market that you can compare the DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer with. We have selected the three best of them, including another DecoBros’s product, the Two Tier Mesh Sliding Cabinet; The Simple Solutions® Large Cabinet Drawer; and Seville Classics Expandable Under-Sink Shelf with Steel Mesh and Removable Panels. We will look into each of these products and compare them with the product we are discussing about.
DECOBROS MESH CABINET BASKET ORGANIZER, BRONZE
- 7.5 x 15.8 x 10 inches
- Stackable Design for one medium + one large or two large (two medium aren’t allow to be stackable)
- Removable Split Card help you to group items
- Slide the basket out to easily access sauces and spices
- A front handle for easy open and 2 side handles for easy moving
- 3.65 pounds
DECOBROS TWO TIER MESH SLIDING CABINET, BRONZE
- 13.9 x 7.8 x 12.4 inches
- Two Tier Sliding Basket Organizer
- Fit well into cabinet to increase the organize capabilities
- Mesh design w/ silver coating elegant design
- USPTO Patent Pending
- 3.4 pounds before shipping
THE SIMPLE SOLUTIONS® LARGE CABINET DRAWER
- 15.8 x 10.8 x 9.5 inches
SEVILLE CLASSICS EXPANDABLE UNDER-SINK SHELF WITH STEEL MESH
- 18 x 11.4 x 15 inches
- Includes 10 removable steel mesh panels (11.75″ X 3.25″)
- Adjustable ventilated steel mesh panels; easily make space for under the sink pipes
- Elegant platinum finish
- Vertically adjustable tiers; easy assembly
- 4.4 pounds
1. DecoBros Two Tier Mesh Sliding Cabinet
This is another DecoBros’s product that is priced slightly cheaper than DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer. Overall, both products share quite similar design, with horizontal trays that can hold baskets.
The Two Tier Mesh Sliding Cabinet looks slightly different because it basically consists of two layers of horizontal trays with baskets with the same size that can be laid on both of them. There is no stacking mechanism for this product, so you cannot put one sliding cabinet on the other.
Two models are available for this product, but they are not distinguished by design or size, but by their look. The first model sports bronze color whereas the other silver. Surprisingly, the silver model is one dollar more expensive than the bronze model. Therefore, if aesthetics doesn’t concern you very much, you can forget about buying the silver model and buy the bronze model instead.
When installing this cabinet organizer inside a cabinet, you can only fasten the back part of this cabinet organizer to a surface and leave its front part unfastened. This might not be a serious problem if you install it inside a kitchen or bathroom cabinet, but if you install it in an RV, which constantly moves, the flimsy fastening mechanism of this cabinet organizer may cause problem.
2. The Simple Solutions® Large Cabinet Drawer
This large cabinet drawer is very identical to DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer in design. It consists of a sliding basket at the bottom and a horizontal tray on the top. The basket is also separated into two parts by a separator that can be easily removed whenever needed. As both products share identical design, this large cabinet drawer is also pestered by problems that cause the DecoBros organizer a little bit inconvenient to use. You will feel unwanted friction when pulling out/in the basket due to the absence of rollers that smoothen the movement of the basket.
Unlike DecoBros’s product that includes horizontal bars on the bottom part that help fence in the basket, this large cabinet drawer doesn’t include those bars. Therefore, if you use this large cabinet drawer outside a cabinet, the basket that goes astray can be a problem that you have to deal with from time to time.
One feature that makes this cabinet drawer superior is its size. Compared to the large model of the DecoBros’s product, whose size is measured at 10 x 15.8 x 7.5 inches, The Simple Solutions Large Cabinet Drawer is a little bit larger with size measured at 10.8 x 15.8 x 9.5 inches.
3. Seville Classics Expandable Under-Sink Shelf with Steel Mesh and Removable Panels
There is undoubtedly a smart idea behind the designing of this product. Basically, this Seville Classics’ product is designed to be an under-sink shelf that allows you to install it securely without having to be troubled by under-sink piping. Overall, the design of this shelf is similar to that of other products we have been discussing about. It consists of two layers of horizontal trays where you can put whatever you want.
What makes it different and, in fact, interesting is that its trays consist of small horizontal panels that you can slide or remove. This is especially useful if you want to give room to the under-sink pipes that get in the way.
Another interesting feature of this shelf is its expandable structure. Depending on how much room that you currently have to place this shelf, you can expand its horizontal bars so that it suits that room perfectly.
This product, however, is not without flaws. The removable panels cannot be fastened. Therefore, if they accidentally slide when you unwittingly touch them, everything that you put on it will fall over. Some customers also report that the expandable horizontal bars may sag if you extend them too much. Last but not least, as this product doesn’t come with a basket, you need to buy one separately if you want more secure container to contain your items.
You have read about DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer and other products that you can compare it with. It should not be clearer for you to choose one particular product that is the most suitable for you. All of those products have their own pros and cons, so it’s time for you to ask yourself which one of those products gives the most advantages and the fewest disadvantages to you.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.