Shoes are fashion items that many people are crazy about. No wonder their shoe collections keep increasing. And then, the problem begins to occur. You just realized that you don’t have much space to store your shoes which make you end up respond “ohh No” instead of “YEAYY”. In this video, I am going to show you 10 shoe storage project ideas for limited space by simphome.com that will help you keep you clutter to another dimension.
One of the best ways to optimize a house with limited space is by using up all of the available space including the most awkward one like under the staircase. But it doesn’t mean that you can throw everything carelessly in it as you will just make another mess.
To keep your shoes tidy, you can make some DIY shelves under the staircase. If you have any. It doesn’t have to be sophisticated. Some boards that are assembled using screws would be enough to make some open shelves. Don’t forget to paint the shelves the same colour as the staircase to bring harmony.
09. Wooden Crate Inspiration
A good shoe storage is supposed to help you eradicate clutter, not burn a hole in your wallet. Therefore, upcycling wooden crates would be a cute option. Not only will they help you save more bucks, but also help you store your shoes efficiently.
This all-in-one rack is one of the clever solutions for a cramped mudroom. You don’t have to buy or make big bulky shelves because this storage rack can do everything for you.
The gaps between the wooden planks enable you to store your shoes in a quick by slipping the heels. The pole allows you to hang dry your clothes or jackets. It also features two hooks that you can use to hang your bags. And you might want to tweak it a little bit by adding a wooden board at the bottom of the rack so you can put your go-to sneakers there.
8. Staircase Drawers
This idea is everywhere. When it comes to small spaces, investing in multifunctional furniture is your biggest bet, just like these staircase drawers. They work like ubiquitous staircases that escort you to the upper level of your home. However, they are better than those conventional wooden staircases since they can also be used as drawers that enable you to organize your shoes. When you need to get the shoes, just pull the staircase out. No brainer. And when finished, push it back so the shoes will out of your sight.
7. Hidden Storage Rack
If you are addicted to collecting shoes, you might not be able to restrain yourself from buying new shoes, especially if they are on sale. Well, it seems your shoe shelves are going to explode. And that means, you are going to need another shoe storage. Try this hidden shoe storage rack.
This hidden rack will eliminate the mess created by your shoes instantly.Almost. It can be pulled out when you need to get your shoes, and tucked into the wall to hide the mess as well as allowing you to have more space to move through.
Instead of installing some boards to form compartments which take up a lot of time, you can just hang a pocket over-the-door shoe organizer. It would be better if you hang a transparent one so you can see what is inside each pocket clearly.
6. Cheap Shoe Storage Rack Idea
Carpentry stuff is not your cup of tea? Don’t fret! There are a lot of amazing ideas for your shoe storage even if you are a complete novice in DIY or furniture hacking.
This idea is nearly as simple as breathing and it is affordable too. You are going to love it as you won’t have to break a sweat to make this rack. And it will surprisingly turn out well. You only need to get a transparent over-the-door shoe storage from the supermarket near you or Amazon. Then, hang it on your walk-in closet’s door or behind your bedroom’s door.
5. Wall-Mounted Shoe Racks from HGTV
One of the unconventional ways to make a small room look bigger and feel less confined is by making everything float. It’s not like you need to cast a spell to make it happen. You only need to make some wall-mounted racks.
Raising your shoes a few inches off the ground enables you to have plenty of floor space, making a small room look more spacious. Besides, the wall-mounted racks can accentuate your shoe collection, making it look like a piece of art on the wall. As long as they are not dirty muddy. You’ll are good to go..
4. Upcycling Wooden Thread Rack
If you have a wooden thread rack that you don’t use any longer, now it’s time for you to take it from your dusty attic or garage because you are going to upcycle it. A wooden thread rack can make a pretty good baby shoes. You only need to remove the legs so you can hang this rack on the wall, giving you an easy access to grab the shoes in no time.
3. Rotating Shoe Rack
This shoe rack will make your closet look more stunning. The multilevel racks enable you to store as many shoes as you wish without taking up a lot of space and creating such a mess. Besides, it can be rotated easily, allowing you to find your favorite shoes quickly.
To make this awesome rack, you’re going to need plywood boards, PVA glue, turntable swivel mechanisms, nails, epoxy glue, and many others. Before making the rack, you’re going to need to cut six circles out of the boards into 700 mm squares. To get more precise cuts, you can make a homemade compass by using 350mm strip of plywood, nail it into the centre, and then rotate to draw in a circle.
2. Simple wire hack Shoe Hangers
Anything that keeps your shoes off the ground can always give more floor space which will make the room appear to be visually bigger and tidier. And these shoe racks have proven it well. These inexpensive racks are the heroes that will help you save your day. But to be honest, I think they are only fit for those with low clutter tolerances.
To make these racks, you’re going to need some coathangers. Next, Cut each coat hanger into two. Bend the upper cut to form two hooks at the end of the cut. Do the same thing to the lower cut. Stretch out some ropes on the wall, and hang your shoes using the coathangers that have been tweaked previously.
1. Slip Them in A Bar
Last effortless idea to store your shoes ─ slip them in a bar. You only need to find a stainless steel bar, and cut some of the sides. Bend them outward to make some curvy design. And finally, store your shoes by slipping the toe part of the shoes in the curvy sides. That’s it.
That’s all the 10 Shoe Storage Project Ideas for Limited Space that will definitely help you to organize your shoes well without making you short on cash. These ideas are not only affordable and functional, but they are also doable and they can improve look of your small space efficiently.
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.