Your precious memories are meant to be shared, not to be trapped on your phone or computer. Show them off in an epic arrangement rather than hanging them carelessly which will just make such a mess on the wall. In this video, I am going to show you 10 ways to hang pictures on the wall that will turn it into a focal point that you can proud of. As always, this list is brought to you by simphome.com
10. Cloth Hanger Frames
Let’s begin with these super cheap and chic photo frames made out of some cloth hangers. Making these stylish frames is merely a snap. You only need to get some cloth hangers, 2 balsa woods since they are quite light and look natural, some picture frame hooks, some adhesive strips, and glue.
First, cut the cloth hangers and bend both ends a bit to form two small hooks. Install 2 picture frame hooks by twisting them into the top of a balsa wood length. Attach each corner of the front part of the picture to the back ends of the wood using the adhesive strips. Attach another balsa wood behind the picture. Then, assemble the hanger to the hooks. Finally, you’ve got a frame.
Try hanging different sizes of pictures in different heights to accentuate the wall better.
9. Hanging Rope Shelf
Do you have a plain and bland wall in your home? Let’s perk it up with some pictures and printed quotations. Instead of putting them in photo frames and hanging them on the wall, why don’t you try this unique hanging rope shelf?
This shelf is made by attaching skinny pieces of woods on the bottom of the thicker pieces. They act as the lips that hold the pictures in place. After that, measure an inch and drill a hole through on either side. Make sure that the holes have the same width as the rope.
And this is the most challenging step – threading the rope through the holes. To make it easier, you can wrap the end of the rope with tape so it can slide through the holes easily. Make sure that the length of the rope is equal on both sides before tying the knots. And, finally, screw two hooks into the wall to tie the rope ends.
Now you can put some photos and quotations on the shelf. And, By the way, I like the clipboard frames.
8. DIY Clothespins Photo Holders
If you are not good at carpentry stuff, don’t worry! You can still have a fabulous and glamorous photo gallery right in your home. You only need to get some clothespins, glitter, glue, and thumb tacks.
So, here we go. Before sprinkling some glitter on the clothespins, you might want to paint or stain them as the glitter won’t cover them completely. Once the paint is dry, apply some mod podge on them using brush, and sprinkle the glitters before the glue begins to dry.
Now get the thumb tacks and push them into the back of each pin. Apply wood glue on the back of the thumb tacks, and attach them on the wall or a cork board. Now you can begin to clip your pictures and show them off.
7. Twinkle Little Star photo hanger
If you want to add romantic touch to your room, do it! Looking at the twinkling stars in the sky may be the most romantic moment ever. Now grab your stars and hang them behind the headboard in your bedroom along with your best pictures.
To get this look, you are going to need Tumblr lights and your best choice photos. It’s super easy. You just need to thread the string back and forth from side to side through hooks or nails. Using clothespins, clip your pictures on the string. The pictures, teaming up with the lights, create a romantic ambience right in your bedroom.
6. Rustic Picture Hanger
Look at this rustic and classics picture hanger! Isn’t it amazing? Its undemanding, materials are easy to be collected, and the final product is so charming that it can make your pictures look more appealing.
To make this hanger, you are going to need two twigs and nylon string. Drill the twigs to make two holes in each twig. Then, thread the string through the holes, and secure it with knots. For a better look, whitewash the twigs. Now clip your photos on the string using clothespins. Easy, isn’t it?
5. Spider Web Photo Hanger
Peter Parker’s fans are going to love this look. This spider web photo hanger is exceptionally brilliant and the DIY is effortless.
The first you need to do is putting the sketch on the wall, and nailing the spots where you’re going to put a turn or cross section. Then, you can begin making your web using either string, yarn, or whatever you fancy just like this amazing Spiderman photo hanger design. Finally, you can clip your pictures on the web.
4. Imperfections for A Perfect Beauty
Well, sometimes, we don’t have to be perfect to look beautiful because we can be beautiful just by being simple. And these beautiful pictures show you that imperfections can create a perfect beauty.
Although they are just hung on the wall without being decorated with frames, they still look superb. Interested to try?
3. Be Bold!
I know that the ideas that I’ve mentioned previously might be rather overwhelming. If you are looking for a very simple idea that won’t ruin the bold look of your living room, you can go with a single string stretching from one side to another right above the couch, and secure your pics on it using clipboard clip. The pictures that you hang will be an epicenter without overlapping the bold style wall’s.
2.Beef Your Desk Up
Racing against the time can be stressful. Therefore, you need something like printed quotations that can boost your mood or evoke certain positive memories.
Beef your desk up by hanging various kinds of inspirational quotations or letters from your friends on one or two long strings that stretch from one side to another. And the last one.
1. Cute Summer Memory
Bring back the joy of summer right to your desk to keep your spirit up. But this time, you’re going to make it a little bit cute by skirting the bottom of each photo that hangs on the string. The skirts add a bit nuance to the photo, and it makes your pictures look more unique.
So Those are 10 surprising ways to hang pictures on the wall that you can try to jazz your home, or wall and office up. Share the joy captured in every picture and share the positive vibe with your friends and relatives. Because sharing is caring. Happy trying folks!
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !