Your precious memories are meant to be shared, not to be trapped on your phone or computer. Show them off in an epic arrangement rather than hanging them carelessly which will just make such a mess on the wall. In this video, I am going to show you 10 ways to hang pictures on the wall that will turn it into a focal point that you can proud of. As always, this list is brought to you by simphome.com
10. Cloth Hanger Frames
Let’s begin with these super cheap and chic photo frames made out of some cloth hangers. Making these stylish frames is merely a snap. You only need to get some cloth hangers, 2 balsa woods since they are quite light and look natural, some picture frame hooks, some adhesive strips, and glue.
First, cut the cloth hangers and bend both ends a bit to form two small hooks. Install 2 picture frame hooks by twisting them into the top of a balsa wood length. Attach each corner of the front part of the picture to the back ends of the wood using the adhesive strips. Attach another balsa wood behind the picture. Then, assemble the hanger to the hooks. Finally, you’ve got a frame.
Try hanging different sizes of pictures in different heights to accentuate the wall better.
9. Hanging Rope Shelf
Do you have a plain and bland wall in your home? Let’s perk it up with some pictures and printed quotations. Instead of putting them in photo frames and hanging them on the wall, why don’t you try this unique hanging rope shelf?
This shelf is made by attaching skinny pieces of woods on the bottom of the thicker pieces. They act as the lips that hold the pictures in place. After that, measure an inch and drill a hole through on either side. Make sure that the holes have the same width as the rope.
And this is the most challenging step – threading the rope through the holes. To make it easier, you can wrap the end of the rope with tape so it can slide through the holes easily. Make sure that the length of the rope is equal on both sides before tying the knots. And, finally, screw two hooks into the wall to tie the rope ends.
Now you can put some photos and quotations on the shelf. And, By the way, I like the clipboard frames.
8. DIY Clothespins Photo Holders
If you are not good at carpentry stuff, don’t worry! You can still have a fabulous and glamorous photo gallery right in your home. You only need to get some clothespins, glitter, glue, and thumb tacks.
So, here we go. Before sprinkling some glitter on the clothespins, you might want to paint or stain them as the glitter won’t cover them completely. Once the paint is dry, apply some mod podge on them using brush, and sprinkle the glitters before the glue begins to dry.
Now get the thumb tacks and push them into the back of each pin. Apply wood glue on the back of the thumb tacks, and attach them on the wall or a cork board. Now you can begin to clip your pictures and show them off.
7. Twinkle Little Star photo hanger
If you want to add romantic touch to your room, do it! Looking at the twinkling stars in the sky may be the most romantic moment ever. Now grab your stars and hang them behind the headboard in your bedroom along with your best pictures.
To get this look, you are going to need Tumblr lights and your best choice photos. It’s super easy. You just need to thread the string back and forth from side to side through hooks or nails. Using clothespins, clip your pictures on the string. The pictures, teaming up with the lights, create a romantic ambience right in your bedroom.
6. Rustic Picture Hanger
Look at this rustic and classics picture hanger! Isn’t it amazing? Its undemanding, materials are easy to be collected, and the final product is so charming that it can make your pictures look more appealing.
To make this hanger, you are going to need two twigs and nylon string. Drill the twigs to make two holes in each twig. Then, thread the string through the holes, and secure it with knots. For a better look, whitewash the twigs. Now clip your photos on the string using clothespins. Easy, isn’t it?
5. Spider Web Photo Hanger
Peter Parker’s fans are going to love this look. This spider web photo hanger is exceptionally brilliant and the DIY is effortless.
The first you need to do is putting the sketch on the wall, and nailing the spots where you’re going to put a turn or cross section. Then, you can begin making your web using either string, yarn, or whatever you fancy just like this amazing Spiderman photo hanger design. Finally, you can clip your pictures on the web.
4. Imperfections for A Perfect Beauty
Well, sometimes, we don’t have to be perfect to look beautiful because we can be beautiful just by being simple. And these beautiful pictures show you that imperfections can create a perfect beauty.
Although they are just hung on the wall without being decorated with frames, they still look superb. Interested to try?
3. Be Bold!
I know that the ideas that I’ve mentioned previously might be rather overwhelming. If you are looking for a very simple idea that won’t ruin the bold look of your living room, you can go with a single string stretching from one side to another right above the couch, and secure your pics on it using clipboard clip. The pictures that you hang will be an epicenter without overlapping the bold style wall’s.
2.Beef Your Desk Up
Racing against the time can be stressful. Therefore, you need something like printed quotations that can boost your mood or evoke certain positive memories.
Beef your desk up by hanging various kinds of inspirational quotations or letters from your friends on one or two long strings that stretch from one side to another. And the last one.
1. Cute Summer Memory
Bring back the joy of summer right to your desk to keep your spirit up. But this time, you’re going to make it a little bit cute by skirting the bottom of each photo that hangs on the string. The skirts add a bit nuance to the photo, and it makes your pictures look more unique.
So Those are 10 surprising ways to hang pictures on the wall that you can try to jazz your home, or wall and office up. Share the joy captured in every picture and share the positive vibe with your friends and relatives. Because sharing is caring. Happy trying folks!
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.