Anything related to organizing things can be a real pain, organizing the storage of your makeup items is no exception. Let’s face it, most of us won’t even bother to place them in a neat or orderly manner, much less putting an actual effort to organize them. It’s just a lot of work, and most people don’t have much time or energy to spare for that kinda thing, which is why people often take makeup storage for granted. This is all fine and dandy at first. After all, you would have known where you put your makeup stuff by heart, right? Well, it’s possible. But imagine this, you were in a hurry to go to somewhere and you just have to look good. Wait, where did you put that one eyeliner again?
Been there, done that. It’s a scenario that I guess many people can relate. Well sometimes our makeup storage can be a real mess that we’re having a hard time locating them when the time calls for it. But fear not! Because these simple tips and tricks can help you to re-organize your makeup kits in no time at all.
1.First of all, you need to find a good spot for each makeup product and make sure to stick to the arrangements. You can do this by separating your makeup items first based on categories, so that you can have easier time to rearrange them later. (via youtube/amy macedo)
2. Next, fill a candleholder with some coffee beans and then put your brushes there. If coffee is not your thing, dried white beans work too! (via listotic)
3. Crank your makeup organizing skills by magnetizing your stuff! You can apply this next-level sorcery by wrapping your makeup products using a cookie sheet in whatever kind of fabric you like. Next, attach small magnets to the back of them using glue. It works like charms! You can even use frame to hold it in place. However, keep in mind that you might intimidate guests by this display of mad organizing skills. You can simply buy a bunch of magnets from some thrift shop and then glued each of them to the back of your makeup products. You can use stronger glue to make sure that it won’t fall off. However, if you want to peel the magnets off later, you can settled by using hot glue instead. They’re pretty strong too! (via laurathoughts81)
4. Two words. Open. Display. Everything looks far more aesthetic with open display! Flaunt your make up in orderly manner by using vanity tables. You can essentially buy those anywhere. After you have your vanity, you can add some acrylic trays to crank the aesthetic factor later. If anyone thought of this step as a real pain. Trust me, it took less than one hour to assemble everything. I recommend getting either EkbyGruvan tabletops or shelves from Ikea. Next, you might be needing four Vika legs to be attached to the shelf or the tabletop. Nevertheless, make sure you have a rough visualization about what you want in your mind, and pick the right furniture for the work. Following some DIY instructions you are interested with works too. (via ikeahackers)
5. Make the best uses of boxes. Ah, boxes. What can we do without them? They’re great for storing your stuff since forever, and can be a tool for your imaginations, as that one cartoon yellow sponge would put it! Anyway, you can decoupage and deconstruct old boxes to create fancy makeup storage! There are tons of DIY projects that recycled old boxes for this purpose. You can literally use any sort of boxes depending of your needs. But for makeup storage, small boxes are better because they’re easier to be transformed. And unless you are a makeup maniac whose houses are flooded with nothing but makeups, you won’t be needing far too big boxes to make this one works. You can use oatmeal or cereal boxes, or whatever boxes you already had. You can even cut big boxes if you absolutely have no smaller ones. (via strongdaily)
6. How about making a whole makeup chest from an unused cardboard drawers? These are super simple, and, you only need to organize and categorize your makeup items without having to create new storage space to do so. (via donpedrobrooklyn)
7. Reclaim the counter space in your bathroom and use it as a new home for your makeup products! You can hang your makeup stuff up for aesthetic, and making the best use of that one bathroom counter. There will never be enough counter area in a bathroom, it’s like a tacit law that people just sorta agree with. Well! You can create a creative and fancy makeup storage using only a shower rod, pretty ribbons, and decorative pails that you can either make by yourself or buy from some craft store. (via falschewimpern)
8. Sew and stich new home for your makeup brushes! Well, if you’re into sewing, why not make some for your makeup kits? It should be fun! You can make a snuggly, handy case for them that you can either hand, placed on the table, or bring along when you’re traveling. Either way, they should be a fancy storage for your makeup kit! (via sew4home)
9. If you’d like some royal touches. Why not try basking your makeup tools in gold ? Create a fancy makeup storage by painting a mason jar in gold paint. They might not be real golds but they’re still pretty golden. And pretty. Don’t forget pretty! (via popsugar)
10. Conquer and divide your drawers like a boss. Either as a place for hiding some miscellaneous stuff and embarrassing love letters or as a place to store makeup, insert drawers are fine options. (via lipglossiping)
11. Hang your stuff like an aesthetic genius. I can’t stress this enough. Use your walls like a canvas. Decorate them, paint them, or draw on them. When it comes to creative makeup storage, you can use your walls to hang some hanging organizers and put your cluttered mess of makeup there. That would be like killing two birds with one stone. (via buzzfeed)
12. You can also use a magazine shelf/rack for the purpose. Stack the big makeup palettes there and you’ll have a more flattering place to store your products. (via buzzfeed)
13. Short on ideas and compartments? Use bead organizers! (via dhgate)
14. That’s it! If all of these ideas still seem like it’s a lot of work, classic ol’ Caboodle will do the work for your just fine! Say goodbye to cluttered mess or misplaced makeup items! It’s about time your makeup gets proper places to store them neat and nicely.
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.