Anything related to organizing things can be a real pain, organizing the storage of your makeup items is no exception. Let’s face it, most of us won’t even bother to place them in a neat or orderly manner, much less putting an actual effort to organize them. It’s just a lot of work, and most people don’t have much time or energy to spare for that kinda thing, which is why people often take makeup storage for granted. This is all fine and dandy at first. After all, you would have known where you put your makeup stuff by heart, right? Well, it’s possible. But imagine this, you were in a hurry to go to somewhere and you just have to look good. Wait, where did you put that one eyeliner again?
Been there, done that. It’s a scenario that I guess many people can relate. Well sometimes our makeup storage can be a real mess that we’re having a hard time locating them when the time calls for it. But fear not! Because these simple tips and tricks can help you to re-organize your makeup kits in no time at all.
1.First of all, you need to find a good spot for each makeup product and make sure to stick to the arrangements. You can do this by separating your makeup items first based on categories, so that you can have easier time to rearrange them later. (via youtube/amy macedo)
2. Next, fill a candleholder with some coffee beans and then put your brushes there. If coffee is not your thing, dried white beans work too! (via listotic)
3. Crank your makeup organizing skills by magnetizing your stuff! You can apply this next-level sorcery by wrapping your makeup products using a cookie sheet in whatever kind of fabric you like. Next, attach small magnets to the back of them using glue. It works like charms! You can even use frame to hold it in place. However, keep in mind that you might intimidate guests by this display of mad organizing skills. You can simply buy a bunch of magnets from some thrift shop and then glued each of them to the back of your makeup products. You can use stronger glue to make sure that it won’t fall off. However, if you want to peel the magnets off later, you can settled by using hot glue instead. They’re pretty strong too! (via laurathoughts81)
4. Two words. Open. Display. Everything looks far more aesthetic with open display! Flaunt your make up in orderly manner by using vanity tables. You can essentially buy those anywhere. After you have your vanity, you can add some acrylic trays to crank the aesthetic factor later. If anyone thought of this step as a real pain. Trust me, it took less than one hour to assemble everything. I recommend getting either EkbyGruvan tabletops or shelves from Ikea. Next, you might be needing four Vika legs to be attached to the shelf or the tabletop. Nevertheless, make sure you have a rough visualization about what you want in your mind, and pick the right furniture for the work. Following some DIY instructions you are interested with works too. (via ikeahackers)
5. Make the best uses of boxes. Ah, boxes. What can we do without them? They’re great for storing your stuff since forever, and can be a tool for your imaginations, as that one cartoon yellow sponge would put it! Anyway, you can decoupage and deconstruct old boxes to create fancy makeup storage! There are tons of DIY projects that recycled old boxes for this purpose. You can literally use any sort of boxes depending of your needs. But for makeup storage, small boxes are better because they’re easier to be transformed. And unless you are a makeup maniac whose houses are flooded with nothing but makeups, you won’t be needing far too big boxes to make this one works. You can use oatmeal or cereal boxes, or whatever boxes you already had. You can even cut big boxes if you absolutely have no smaller ones. (via strongdaily)
6. How about making a whole makeup chest from an unused cardboard drawers? These are super simple, and, you only need to organize and categorize your makeup items without having to create new storage space to do so. (via donpedrobrooklyn)
7. Reclaim the counter space in your bathroom and use it as a new home for your makeup products! You can hang your makeup stuff up for aesthetic, and making the best use of that one bathroom counter. There will never be enough counter area in a bathroom, it’s like a tacit law that people just sorta agree with. Well! You can create a creative and fancy makeup storage using only a shower rod, pretty ribbons, and decorative pails that you can either make by yourself or buy from some craft store. (via falschewimpern)
8. Sew and stich new home for your makeup brushes! Well, if you’re into sewing, why not make some for your makeup kits? It should be fun! You can make a snuggly, handy case for them that you can either hand, placed on the table, or bring along when you’re traveling. Either way, they should be a fancy storage for your makeup kit! (via sew4home)
9. If you’d like some royal touches. Why not try basking your makeup tools in gold ? Create a fancy makeup storage by painting a mason jar in gold paint. They might not be real golds but they’re still pretty golden. And pretty. Don’t forget pretty! (via popsugar)
10. Conquer and divide your drawers like a boss. Either as a place for hiding some miscellaneous stuff and embarrassing love letters or as a place to store makeup, insert drawers are fine options. (via lipglossiping)
11. Hang your stuff like an aesthetic genius. I can’t stress this enough. Use your walls like a canvas. Decorate them, paint them, or draw on them. When it comes to creative makeup storage, you can use your walls to hang some hanging organizers and put your cluttered mess of makeup there. That would be like killing two birds with one stone. (via buzzfeed)
12. You can also use a magazine shelf/rack for the purpose. Stack the big makeup palettes there and you’ll have a more flattering place to store your products. (via buzzfeed)
13. Short on ideas and compartments? Use bead organizers! (via dhgate)
14. That’s it! If all of these ideas still seem like it’s a lot of work, classic ol’ Caboodle will do the work for your just fine! Say goodbye to cluttered mess or misplaced makeup items! It’s about time your makeup gets proper places to store them neat and nicely.
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!