As a place used by multiple users, a bathroom tends to accumulate clutter. As a result, a messy bathroom is all you have to see when doing your personal business. It’s awful, isn’t it?
You need to end this plight soon by investing in some storage organizers for your bathroom. Even better, you can make the storage yourself to meet your needs and suits your bathroom size perfectly as well as saving more bucks.
This is your lucky day as you’re going to see 10 DIY storage organizers for your small bathroom. As always, this list is brought to you by simphome.com
10. Under-The-Bathtub Storage
Using up every nook and cranny that you can find in your bathroom including the space under your bathtub is your greatest bet. Storing daily-use essentials under the bathtub and hide them away would make your tiny bathroom look tidier and more spacious. And to make it happen, you need to make this DIY under-bathtub storage.
First, you’re gonna need to make the frame. Then, attach the doors to the frame using piano hinges. But make sure you’ve installed wire racks that hold your shampoo and soap behind the doors first. Install drop leaf supports or chains to held the doors so they won’t drop. And these ideas are for your bathroom sink.
9. Hang The Baskets on The Wall
The absence of cabinets makes you put everything on the vanity countertop which overtakes surface space and creates such a mess. To organize things without costing you a fortune, you can use some baskets.
Baskets are the most versatile storage organizers for any room. Furthermore, they are relatively cheap. Instead of placing the baskets on the vanity countertop, hang them on your towel rods using craft ribbons. This will help you host the toiletries used on a regular basis while keeping the surface space clean.
8. Rustic Storage Organizer
Incorporating additional storage solutions as well as improving your bathroom’s look can be costly. But you can get both the practicality and look in an affordable price if you make it yourself. It’s super easy and cheap, but works like a charm.
First, you need to get a wood pallet, some mason jars, and adjustable hose clamps. Then, you can stain the wood pallet or just leave it that way to give the natural of rustic look in your bathroom.
After that, install the clamp to the pallet using screws, loosen it a little bit because you’re going to place a jar through it. Once the jar is in place, tighten the clamps until it has a firm grip toward the jar. And, finally, you can store brushes, cotton buds, razors, and any mostly-used items in the jars.
7. Over-The-Door Storage Bin
Do you always cram your toilet papers and bathroom essentials in your cabinets? It must be painful when you have to find your nail polish among the clutter inside the cabinet. Therefore, you need to add additional storage racks that enable you to store small items right behind the cabinet door.
To make these racks, you’re going to need pine board, 4 2” zinc mending plates, finishing nails, zinc-plated flat-head Philips wood screws, and some other tools and materials.
First, cut the bottom to the length of your cabinet door. It can be varied depending on the size of your cabinet door. The edge of the bottom has to be – at least – at 2” apart from the edge of the door.
Then, attach the sides that have been cut, curved, and sanded previously on both sides of the bottom. Then, attach the front. It has to cover the sides of the bottom and sides. After that, attach the mending plate using flat-head screws. Make sure the plate over hangs about ¾”. Finally, attach the rack to the door using pan-head screws.
6. Turquoise Wooden Crate Shelves
This turquoise bathroom looks great with some turquoise open shelves that host towels and other toiletries. And the best thing is they are inexpensive and DIY-friendly. Now roll up your sleeves and use a little bit of your elbow grease to make these cute shelves.
You only need to get unused wooden crates, paint, and castors. The castors allow you to move the shelves anywhere easily. Don’t forget to sand the crates down so you can paint them well.
Drawers are usually prone to clutter because they are the best place to hide anything that you want to be out of sight away. As a result, the disaster area has moved to your drawers.
When it is hard to find your eyeliner in your drawer, it means it needs re-organizing. You don’t need to be a carpentry expert to do this. You just need to invest in a few small baskets to store your makeup remover and some other stuff tidily.
4. Hanging Shoe Organizer in The Bathroom
A hanging shoe organizer can make a pretty good storage rack for your shampoo and any other toiletries. You only need to tweak it a little bit to make it more practical. Just make some small holes so you can hang it along with your shower curtain.
By hanging it on the curtain rod, you can grab soap or shampoo in no time especially when you need them.
Finding your bronze and lipstick in the drawer of your bathroom vanity may take a century. It becomes worse when you are in a hurry in the morning. Instead of cramming all of your makeup essentials in your drawer, you can try this smart makeup storage.
To make this makeup storage, you’re gonna need to attach a magnet to the back of the makeup products using hot glue gun.
Then, wrap sheets of metal with any fabric of your choice. You can use the glue gun to secure the fabric to the metal. Finally, attach your makeup products to the metal.
It’s simple yet provides a big impact to your bathroom.
Holding the clutter at bay? Check!
Style? It’s got you covered!
2. Personalize Your Grooming Essentials
When you share your bathroom with the entire family members, you need to get ready to find that your grooming essentials have got mixed up.
To prevent it from happening relentlessly, you can make these cute cubes. They provide ample storage space to host grooming essentials of each of your family members.
They also feature a built-in toothbrush holder. Just don’t forget to put labels so your stuff won’t be mixed up anymore.
1. Bathroom Appliance Storage
A hair dryer is one of the most important bathroom appliances. Therefore, it overtakes vanity countertop just because you need to grab it in a jiffy every day. Well, instead of placing it on the countertop, you can mount a wire basket on the wall above the power outlet. By doing this, you can keep it tidy without making a mess on the countertop.
Those are 10 DIY storage organizers that fit your small bathroom well. They are easy to make even if you don’t have any assistance.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !