A bathroom is the most-visited room in a house in which multiple users come and go, doing their stuff. They even use different toiletries and towels. No wonder it is usually prone to clutter especially if your bathroom isn’t spacious enough. Who can stay here comfortably when taking a bath or doing a private business with all of this mess? If you think your bathroom is getting messy, now it’s time for you to spruce it up and make it look better, cleaner, and more organized. Keep on watching this video if you don’t want to miss 10-bathroom remodel and organizing ideas that won’t cost you a fortune by Simphome
10. Let’s Shop for Some New Look
How long has your mirror hung on the wall? Can you recall when you put it there? If you can’t, it means you need to replace it as soon as possible. You can try getting a mirror with different shape and frame for a new look just like a rectangular mirror with copper frame. It would replace your round mirror perfectly. Replacing the rugs can also add a little bit nuance in your bathroom. Try this wooden bamboo bath mat and ivory jut rug that lend the warmth of nature in it. And the best thing is they won’t set you back.
9. DIY Stone Bath Mat
Bringing the touch of nature has always been a great idea. And the most unbelievable thing is you can do it yourself at home so you can cut down on more expense.
All you need to do is getting an outdoor rubber mat with a few holes or spaces so the water won’t trapped in the mat, porous ocean or river stones – they have to be smooth and not slick, and clear waterproof silicone sealer. And here comes the fun thing. Roll out your mat outside or on a plastic so it won’t ruin your floor with such a mess. Apply a little silicone sealer to the back part of the stone and place it on the mat beginning with one of the corners. Hold for a few seconds so the stone can attach to the mat quite firmly. Repeat these steps until all the mat’s surface is fully covered.
But, wait! Don’t be too rush! You can’t use the stone mat now. You need to wait for 24 hours so the stones get a firm grip to the mat.
The basic theory of furnishing a tiny bathroom is don’t overwhelm it. Keep it simple without losing its functions is what you gotta do. Therefore, if you happen to have a cabinet mounting on the wall in your bathroom, just rip it off and replace it with some open shelves or racks.
The racks function exactly the same as the cabinet which is used to store your bathroom essentials. However, they don’t gobble up the space in your bathroom, which makes it wonderful.
7. Open Shelves and Wicker Baskets
If you have no room for an extra storage like a cabinet, you can put some open shelves over the toilet tank. The shelves are relatively cheaper than a cabinet especially if you decided to use a little bit of your elbow grease to make the shelves yourself using some leftover you found in your storage room.
To add a little bit of textural element, you can try investing in some wicker baskets and place them on the shelves. Not only they help you organize things better but also improve the appearance of your bathroom.
6. Super Cheap Basket
When you see this basket at the first glance, who would have guessed that it is actually made out of an unused cardboard box. Yes! I am telling you the truth. And I kinda figured this jaw-dropping basket would impress you more when knowing how cheap and eco-friendly it is.
Now make a run to your storage room and get an ordinary cardboard box. Cut the flaps of the box using a knife or scissors. Then wrap the box using jute. You’re gonna need a lot of glue sticks and a hot glue gun to do this step. Keep wrapping until the box is perfectly covered.
Next, place a fabric inside the basket to make it more appealing and look like the real wicket baskets that can be pricey.
5. Quick And Easy Open Shelves
The idea of having some open shelves to store towels and toilet papers may sound great. Unfortunately, not everybody good at carpentry and making some open shelves entails a few measuring-things and a little bit of patience.
Well, don’t do it if carpentry isn’t your thing. You can make some open shelves better and easier with wicker baskets. Just attach them on the wall above the toilet tank using screws or brad nails, and you’re good to go.
4. Hang The Towels Behind The Door
When it comes to a small bathroom, every inch count. Even the area behind the door that is usually lie dormant. You have to avail the potential of this space. Hang two or three towel bars on the back side of your bathroom door so you can air-dry your wet towels there and grab them in a jiffy.
3. Rustic Shelves
If you are a big fan of rustic style, don’t miss a chance of bringing the well-worn and natural look of this style into your bathroom. You don’t need to splurge out on antiques to get this look because you just need to make a twist on your open shelves by adding a few wood branches that have been sanded down and coated with poly-acrylic protective finish.
2. Add A Few Tints of Copper
Jazz your white bathroom up with a few tints of copper. You don’t need to go overboard which can burn a hole in your pocket. Just replace your faucet, drawer pulls, and towel holders with the copper ones so they can add an upscale look to your bathroom.
1. DIY Rope Towel Holder
Who says that a nice and cool towel holder can break your bank? If you are looking for an affordable towel holder that can steal anyone’s focus, try this DIY rope towel holder.
You just need to get a ¾”-thick rope at Home Depot, two ½” galvanized clips, glue gun, screws, and wall anchors. Then, literally tie a knot at the both ends. After that, anchor the rope using wall anchors and screws. And, you’re done!
So, what do you think? Pretty impressive, huh? Those adornments are extremely cheap yet functional and cool. They fit any bathroom size and budget – even if you are in a tight budget.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.