How many times do you take a shower in a day? Once? Twice? One thing for sure, you do it regularly, even every day. And it means you have to see the same bathroom again and again. Don’t you feel cheesed off with it?
When you think this chore is getting tedious, you can try revamping your bathroom by replacing the tiles. Luckily, I’ve collected 10-bathroom tile ideas that won’t make your floor look dull at all. So, let’s check them out! As always, this list is brought to you by simphome.com
10. Artistic Turquoise Shower Tiles
The wall in your shower room is a huge canvass that is always ready to be painted. You can explore your imagination while giving your personal touch to it as you are the one that should be pleased by the result.
If you are a big fan of a certain theme or color, you can invest in the tiles that feature your favorite color, just like these turquoise shower tiles. The bluish hues of the tiles embellish the shower room nicely. The tiles also provide a distinctive pattern that looks like an abundance of curves that are tied together. Just make sure you use turquoise unsanded tile grout to fill in the gaps between the tiles so you will get a super smooth surface.
9. Mermaid Tiles
Mermaid tiles can be a great idea if you are looking for beautiful patterns, but don’t want to go overboard, either. Mermaid tiles usually come in turquoise and golden hues. To get a smooth surface, you’re going to need to apply some grout. But the grout can define the gap between the tiles clearly. Therefore, you’re going to have to use a tinted grout that gives the same hue as the tiles. Problem solved!
8. Staggered Finish
This is your very own personal bathroom. Why do you have to stick to a certain rule of installing tiles from floor to ceiling if it doesn’t suit your style well? Be courageous! You can do whatever you want to your bathroom. Try to look at the wall in your bathroom and picture how you want it to be. Even if you have to break the rules, just do it! This bathroom features staggered finish wall. It may look like an abandoned project. But for some people, it looks fantastic! But, it doesn’t mean you can do it carelessly, though. You will still need to consider the layout of the tiles.
7. Pearl-Like Tiles
Add the touch of luxury to your bathroom using pearl tiles. Pearl tiles will definitely make your bathroom look dead glam. They can make your bathroom appear to be larger as they reflect the light that shimmers on them.
One of the well-known pearl tiles is Mother of Pearl tiles. Tiles from this brand are made up of the former inner area of mollusk shells. No wonder they look fabulous and natural.
Pearl tiles come in various sizes, shapes, and thickness. The thicker the tiles are, the more expensive and – maybe – the better, as many people think that better quality comes with higher price. Well, that’s not the case. Make sure to double check the quality before purchasing the tiles.
Since some of pearl tiles are quite pricey, you can just use them as your accent wall that separates the upper and lower wall. This will add a nuance to your bathroom as well as freshening up its look.
6. Pebble Tile Accent Wall
Nature has never failed to add a dramatic look to any room. Therefore, installing pebble accent wall in your bathroom can be your greatest bet when it comes to make an epic place to linger in the bath tub.
To get this look, you’re going to need to apply pre-mixed thin set on the wall, then comb it using the notched edge. This will provide extra grip to the pebbles. After that, take a section of pebble tile and attach it to the wall. Hold and push it a little bit so it can attach to the wall firmly. It may take a couple of minutes. So, hang in there!
Once the tiles have covered the wall completely, apply a coat of acrylic sealant on the pebbles before covering them with grout. When applying the grout, you can just cover up the pebbles and the spaces. Don’t worry! You can clean the grout from the surface of the pebbles by using wet sponge later. Not that hard, right?
5. Metallic Tiles
Hello, the fans of steampunk style! You got to install these tiles in your bathroom if you want to add the touch of industrial look. Just like any other tiles, metallic tiles come in various sizes and shapes. Even the textures are varied. And, again, to get the perfect look that suits your style well, you need to harness your imagination and creativity. You can arrange the tiles in various patters; diagonal, herringbone, basket weave, you name it!
4. Mismatched Bathroom Tiles
is mismatching a kind of failure? In this case, I would answer no. Mismatching produces a new harmony. I am talking about bathroom is of course the tiles. Mismatched tiles can turn out well if you pick the right tiles and install them properly. Although it’s a mismatch style, you still need to consider the composition after all. Mismatched tiles can define a certain area in your bathroom although you are not using any room divider such as a curtain or blinds.
3. White Subway Tiles and Tiny Black Mosaic Tiles
White subway tiles belong to the previous trend, but it doesn’t mean it is outdated. In fact, many homeowners still use subway tiles in their bathroom to bring the classic ambience. The best thing of white subway tiles is it can be paired with any colors, just like these black mosaic floor tiles. They flow into a perfect harmony despite being different in color and shape. To complement the black floor tiles, you can use gray grout. It not only complements the floor tiles, but also accentuates the subway tiles beautifully.
2. White Mosaic Tile Bathroom
All- white bathroom always looks clean, airy, and spacious. But, it also looks somewhat mundane. So, you need to add sparkling thing in it like white mosaic tiles on the wall. The shimmering of the light captured by the tiles can make a pretty good accent wall that you have been looking for.
1. Luxurious Mosaic Floor Tiles
Who can resist from indulging themselves in this luxurious bathroom? The golden mosaic floor tiles make the bathroom look lavish. They complement the accent wall with embossed patterns right next to the shower and bath tub perfectly. Now, bath time is one of the best moments that you will be waiting for.
Those are 10 mind-blowing bathroom tile ideas. They are fabulous, aren’t they? So, now, it’s time for you to say good bye to your mundane bathroom, and hello to your fabulous bathroom.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !