Most of the time, it will be much easier to remodel a small bathroom than construct a new one to upgrade the design. In addition, remodeling a bathroom does not have to be complicated and cause you to spend a lot of money. There are some bathroom remodel ideas that will help a homeowner to get a new look of an old bathroom in simple ways and relatively low cost. Take a closer look at what you can do to bring your bathroom design to a higher level. This is 10 Small Bathroom Remodel ideas worth trying for every homeowner commentary-list By Simphome.com
#10. Toilet Paper Holder
If you want to upgrade your bathroom in a tight budget, starting from a toilet paper holder can be a best choice to start with. The item is indeed a small stuff but it can influence the whole look of your bathroom. This will be very helpful if you can design a toilet paper holder of your own. You can find a link in subtitle to find DIY steps to create a holder for toilet paper that will blend with entire design of your small bathroom.
As you can see from picture above, the final product is quite simple but it looks complementing, functional, and it brings a classic touch to the bathroom. Moreover, the materials used to create this paper holder is also easy to find and inexpensive.
#9. Bathroom Shelves
Bathroom shelves are the next pieces of stuff where you should turn your head to in this bathroom remodeling project. However, before deciding which shelf design that you should apply in your bathroom, you should know the types of the item first. Some of the design options that you can find at the market are regular shelves and floating shelves. Both of the designs will be suitable the most for your bathroom remodel plan. It can be a best spot for your bathroom necessities and it will improve the look of the room at the same time. Stack them and pat your back because it means you already complete the project. No doubt, this shelf will make your room more organized.
#8. Wooden Cedar Bath Mat
Another idea that can improve entire look of your bathroom is a bath mat. To create unique ambiance, you can pick up a bath mat made of wooden cedar. The design guides you closer to nature and the materials are recyclable. The mat will secure your feet from wet floor and keep your floor free from gunk for a while. You can place it close to your shower or bathtub or in front of your bathroom door. It’s relaxing and In addition, if you desire, you can add thick and lavish cloth on top of the mat for extra comfort.
#7. Rope Towel Holder
Replacing your old rope towel holder in your bathroom with one that comes with more unique design is one of the nicest small bathroom remodel ideas that you should try. Try it and see how it will transform overall look of your bathroom. One example, opt for marine theme rope towel holder. Complete the project requires no advance engineering skill and you do not need to purchase expensive tools and gears. Check link in hyperlink to find more info related to this idea. This point is another proof that an inexpensive idea can give big impact to your limited space.
#6. Ruffles Shower Curtain
For this idea you need a medium to advance sewing skill, if you don’t have it, ask your elder. This idea will cost you around $9 and you have freedom to choose any color you like if pink and white is not your favorite choice. If this little preview steals your attention, you have 10 challenging steps ahead. FYI, since this ruffle made of fabric, you’ll need to equip yourself with few information how to treat moss on fabric. I already Google it and I found plenty ideas you can choose and try immediately. Good luck.
#5. Accessories Towel Rack
This next DIY allows you to have a multifunctional message board that you can replace or remix with any notification or add on you desire. Shanty2Chic is inspiring author of this DIY and you are allowed to make some mistakes “same as the author of this idea” if you never take any DIY challenges like this before in your life “ever”. If you take a look closer, to make it more anti-mainstream, you can makeover this rack as your new iPad rack, smartphone, or Bluetooth speakers. Admit it, sometimes you wished to have your own private singing concert when you shampoo your hair or take a new bath in the morning or afternoon. Total damage cost? Estimated under $30. And Remember, Hang your towel.
#4. House Shelf
This floating wall storage idea requires minor carpentry skill and to complete it you only need to use wood, saw or miter saw, tape measure, hammer, small nails, wood glue, and paint. Most challenging part of this hack is how to finish the roof shape. If you are clueless about how-to cutting grab a handy helper, you can use bribery with cakes instead. More info always pasted inside hyperlink.
#3. Ocean Stone Mat
If you love to bring nature into your interior design, applying ocean stone mat can be a solution for you to try. This kind of bath mat’s hack is a clever and will bring natural ambiance to your bathroom. It will make everyone feel the peace and comfort while bathing in your bathroom. In addition, it is also easy to create and supplies are easy to find. One thing, make sure that you pick up smooth stones without sharp edges. Stick all the stones with super strong glue, put them on the mat and you’re good to go.
#2. DIY Appliance Storage
One of the most common problems that people often face with a small bathroom is the limited space available for storage. Solution, get a file box, 3M command hooks, and empty vanity’s wall. If your 3M hooks are too large, take your wire cutter for help.
#1. Magazine Rack storage idea
is reading a magazine inside a bathroom is one of your hobby? If yes, this wall mounted magazine “I think” will be appealing for you. It is challenging and I won’t dare saying it is easy if you have zero carpentry skill and tools. Otherwise, one and only things I need you to do is follow a link inside hyperlink to minimize error and mishap.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having small bathroom and also bedroom needn’t no worries since there are some space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you can use! When others are busily thinking on how to expand the size of those rooms, you can simply make yourself busy in beautifying the house in “almost” no time and no cost. The point of these 10 creative ideas is to make sure that small size can still have loads of meaning. They can still have bedroom and also bathroom that are clean, neat, and also tidy.
Here I am going to leak some of those space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom for all of you. When you need more space to hang your jacket and coat but there is no, the room can turn to be a whole mess. Thus, you need specific place to hang it. What you will need is not going to be much since it takes most of those essential things you have already had at home. When you need places to hang jackets, you can create your own DIY organizer by using some hangers. It needs no cost and no time to make it done.
Piles of books can also turn your bedroom into a mess when you aren’t capable of making it neater. You need to do something to make your own bookshelf. Although you might not a handyman or craftsman, you can still do it on your own way and style. What you will need is only a pallet and you need to prepare nails, saw, and also hammer. This is the easiest and the most effective way to create bookshelf based on the size that you need. Keep on reading if you want to know eight other inspiring ideas about space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you have never expected to exist! Click here/hyperlink to get more information!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Small bedroom decorating ideas are a list of those inspiring ideas related to how to decorate a small bedroom that you have in a nice and pleasing way. Having limited space of the bedroom doesn’t always guarantee that you will have cramped and also uncomfortable. It doesn’t always go the same way though. In fact, half of the total population who have limited space can still enjoy it and even they can find comfort from what they have. What people need to keep in mind is that efficiency is the key of everything. Whatever you are going to do can be solved when you pay attention about the efficiency.
Apparently, there are some ways that people can do in order to transform the whole bedroom into a cozy and comfortable place. When you have changed the entire look of your bedroom, you can compare the before and after process and which one you like better. Here is the complete guide about the 10 methods of how to decorate your small bedroom to be more appealing and also more attractive. What do these small bedroom decorating ideas provide? Of course you will be able to store those tiny stuffs that you have. There is one way that you can do to overcome this. It is by making corner shelves.
Corner shelves can be installed in your small bedroom since it can manage to hold some books, flower pots, photo framers, toys figurines, miniatures items, and many more. You can even make it by yourself based on the size that you would like to have, the color, the material, and even the place that you wish you could hang it in. Most of the time, people put too much attention on how to buy expensive things to improve the value of their bedroom, in fact something beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive as long as you know what to do. Thus, for more information you can click this link for the complete methods in decorating include shabby.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.