Using high end home décor will make your home more luxurious and grand. That is why a lot of people want to use this type of home décor to decorate their house. However not everyone knows what kind of décor that they need to use on their home. Especially when they are on tight budget which means they must select the décor carefully. Here we will give you the kind of home décor that you must use which will make your home appear more luxurious still in an affordable price so you will get maximum effect from it.
Affordable High End Home Décor with Maximum Effect
1. Crown Molding Trim
Detail is one of the most important things that you must think about when decorating your home to appear more luxurious. And one of the high end home décor details that you must use is the crown molding trim which is also very affordable to have. The molding will give your room nice finishing by using it as trim it will unite the ceiling and the room wall together. Moreover with the molding inside your room, it will give your room more elegant feeling which makes it appear more expensive.
If you are on a tight budget then there is some crown molding which made from plastic that you could paint with any color that suits your room. They are available in many sizes that you could choose from. However if you want the best impact then you must try to choose the one with the biggest width that still suits with your budget. Of course crown molding is not the only type of molding that you should use as high end home décor since you can also use other kinds of molding if you have more budgets to spend. (via netluxury)
2. Big Size Pillow
To add more luxurious feeling to your living room, then it is best for you to use big size high end home décor pillow. The pillows will add extra comfort for your quest which makes them feel more welcome in your house. With several stack of pillows then you will also add some layers on your room which will make it feel high end and glamorous. But you should use big size for the pillow cover with 22 inch minimum but stuff inside larger pillow with 24 inch size so it will become plumper. (via benignodecor)
3. Hardwood Floor
Some people think that using carpet will add more luxury to your house. This might be true to some extend however actually using hardwood floor is far more preferred than using carpet since the elegant and expensive look can be achieved easily with this high end home décor. If you want to get some warm as you could get from carpet then you can opt using area rug instead since it will also add extra luxury to your hardwood floor. If you are on a tight budget then you can use oak or even birch hardwood as it is the less expensive option. Nevertheless using hardwood floor is a nice investment for your home as good hardwood floor can last forever thus it will add more value to your home if you decide to sell it in the future. (via oakandbroad)
Conclusion in Making Luxurious Feeling with Affordable Budget
Those items that we mention above are must have items that you should use as the foundation to create a luxurious home. Moreover you can try to add some high end home décor accessories to your house as well to add better appearance. If you want to get luxurious feeling from your accessory, then you can try to choose gold color accessory since gold is consider as luxury item. Still do not put too much gold items inside your room since too much will not give a good effect as well. Just put several gold frames for your picture or painting, mirror with gold design, or even table with gold legs.
Do not forget that the furniture you put inside your room will play a great role in making your house appear luxurious or not. However, some of you does not want to purchase high end furniture especially if it is a little over your budget. Actually purchasing cheap furniture is not a good thing since it is made from cheap material thus will make it easy to break and you might spend more for the maintenance in the end. That is why spending more for furniture even if it is a little above your budget will cost you lest than purchasing cheap furniture which you can only use in short time.
Then when your room is already filled with best furniture you could purchase you can add high end home décor to complete your luxury home decoration and make it more glamorous.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.