Transform the leftover kitchen tile into something gorgeous for your bathroom!. Want to know more?
1. Shell Candles
There are times when you miss holiday and beach! Set the atmosphere of the ocean side with this shell candles. Prepare wick, wax pellets, and the shells beforehand. If you like, you could also add ocean scent or colored candle. Melt the wax pellets in low heat. Place the wick in the shell and make sure it sits upright. Pour the wax liquid and allow to dry. Display it on your sink or on the wall shelves. (via burkatron)
2. DIY Bath Bombs
This project will spread good scent all over the room. Start with purchasing baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, epsom salt, essential oil, olive oil and food coloring. In one bowl, mix baking soda, corn starch and citric acid. In another bowl, mix the epsom salt, essential oil, and water. Combine both mixture and slowly add olive oil and food coloring. After whisking for a while, you might be able to squeeze it with your hand. Use shape molding to get pretty shapes. Allow the bomb to dry overnight. (via abeautifulmess)
3. Marble Tray
Transform the leftover kitchen tile into something gorgeous for your bathroom! You only need one marble tile, two metallic handle, black tape and a metal glue. Begin the project by marking the area for the handle by using black tape. Apply some glue on the handle screw hole and press to the marble tile. Let it dry. You can take out the tape or leave it be on the tile. Arrange some smaller containers on the tray and set it on the sink. (via mylittlesecrets)
4. Jar Tissue Holder
Use your mason jar to be a tissue holder. This simple trick could work with a mason jar, scrap book paper, knife, and scissors. Mark the opening hole on your mason jar lid. Cut it out with the knife. Cover the plain lid with scrap book paper. Don’t forget to cut the hole. Glue the paper to the lid and put the roll tissue inside the jar. Pull one pieces of the tissue. (via landeeseelandeedo)
5. Ruffled Curtain
Be creative with color cloth and sewing machine! You could get a pretty look for your bathroom with this idea. Buy a plain white cloth for the base, and three other colors of your choice to be the ruffle. Prepare the base by ironing and stitching the edges. Cut the clothes to four inches size, and line them up on the base. Create a ruffle and pin it. Repeat the process until a line is done and sew it. Do this until the base is fully covered. (via cbodance)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.