A corner bedroom rack project for the bedroom
Who doesn’t love a good bedroom plant shelf? It’s like having your personal jungle right in the comfort of your bedroom. And today, we’re going to show you how to create a simple yet stunning plant shelf in white.
- First, you’ll need three pieces of 2×2, but you can build as many trestles as you need. And if you’re mounting the unit in the corner of the room, make sure to use at least four or five trestles. It’s like building a little fort, but instead of blankets and pillows, we’re using wood.
- Assemble the vertical, horizontal, and diagonal pieces, then secure them with nails to form a trestle. It’s like we’re playing a giant game of Jenga, but instead of trying to make the tower fall, we’re trying to make it stand tall.
- Next up, you’ll need 2 1×8 for the shelves. And make sure to spray paint all the pieces white. It’s like giving your plant shelf a fresh new coat of paint.
- After that, it’s time to assemble the shelves and trestles with screws. And just like that, you’ve got a fancy new plant shelf perfect for any bedroom.
- Lastly, mount the shelving unit in the corner of the room over the bed. And put some faux summer plants as the final touch. It’s like we’re bringing a little bit of the outdoors indoors.
And there you have it, folks. A simple and easy way to create a stunning plant shelf in white for your bedroom. So why not get started today and bring fresh air into your room?