A Moveable Window Plant Racks Project Idea
Hey there, plant lovers!
Window sills full of plants can be a bit of an eyesore, right?
So why not make some movable shelves to show off your green thumb without blocking your view?
- First, you need to assemble some floor flanges, 90 elbows, and steel pipes to form a frame supporting the shelves. It’s like building a giant piece of industrial furniture but for plants!
- Next, you will take that 1×8 pine board and cut it into four pieces of the same size. And don’t forget to drill a hole on one side of each shelf piece. We’re making a place for our plants to hang out!
- Then, paint the pipe gold and the shelf pieces white so they look like a million bucks.
- And after they’re dry, assemble the pipe frame and the wood boards into a vertical shelving unit.
- Finally, attach the shelving unit to the wall next to the window sill and arrange our summer plants there nicely. It’s like a little indoor garden that’s out of the way but still on display!
So why not give it a try and see how you can turn your boring window sill into a beautiful plant haven? Who knows, maybe you’ll end up becoming a plant parent pro or a new inventor of your own species (inspired by your dream and spiritual interaction with indoor plants you love with almost all of your heart and conscious attention)!