Bedroom is everyone’s favorite place to do various kinds of things like chatting, studying, practicing the guitar, and – of course – sleeping. The best thing of a bedroom is you can personalize it to your style freely without worrying about what people may think or feel about it.
The one that needs to be concerned is you. Therefore, color up, decorate, and do whatever you want to your bedroom as long as you can get your ultimate comfort. Talking about coloring up your bedroom, check out these 10-bedroom colors and makeover ideas that I’ve listed for you. As usual, This list is brought to you by simphome.com
10. Luxurious in Simplicity
Just like what I said earlier, your bedroom is supposed to be comfy and reflect who you are and what you like. If you want to indulge yourself in the luxury, just do it. You deserve lying in a luxurious bedroom after going through the hurly-burly happening at work. Gray is one of the most versatile and neutral colors.
Even gray hues – from the lighter to the darker – provide different nuances. But, one thing for sure, it is so simple that it can be paired with any color of your choice. And they’ll just look great together.
If you want to make your bedroom look lavish, you can paint your bedroom light gray and invest in a king size bed with satin headboard. Spread out a gray fluffy rug on your wooden floor would be nicer. To accentuate the luxurious look as well as adding pops of colors, consider a few tints of purple since purple is the color of luxury.
9. Calm and Romantic Bedroom
This bedroom is kind of a dream comes true for newly married couple who have been longing for the romantic ambiance.
Pink has never failed to add a romantic ambience. But, make sure you don’t go overboard with it. Try some lighter pink hues like salmon, peach, and coral to create a soothing and romantic mood.
To kick it up a notch, you can tack down a fluffy white carpet to your floor so your bed will look as if it were floating over the clouds.
Tip: Since carpet is tacked down to the floor and cover it wall to wall which makes hard to be removed, you can just lay a rug with similar color and texture over the area of the bed.
8. Go Eclectic
If you are not sure about what colors and furniture that you are going to use to furnish your bedroom, just go eclectic! Just like this bedroom, it combines the tranquil turquoise and distinctive patterns found in the rug, curtain, and bench.
Theoretically, turquoise is the color of tranquility and the patterns are quite bold. But they look great together, don’t they? So, just ditch the theory and go with what you like. But, you still need to consider the composition unless you want your bedroom will end up being haphazard though.
Some other unique things that you can find in this bedroom is the white durian-like light hanging over the bed and the round mirror hanging over the headboard as the centerpiece. They jazz this room up for sure.
7. The Nature of Purple and Green
Adding the touch of nature to your bedroom is such a good idea as you will feel more relaxed. It does not mean that you have to grow some plants in your bedroom. You can just hang one or two pictures that look like the branches of a wood or corals in your favorite colors just like this purple and green bedroom. To better the look, you can decorate it with any accessory that features purple and green hues.
6. The Power of Love
This bedroom provides the romantic ambiance without being exaggerating. Although this bedroom features coral and rosewood color that embody affection, you can still find the touch of masculinity here, thanks to the black and gray hues that balance the romantic look with boldness.
5. The Joy of Summer
The combination of green and yellow conjures up the joy of summer where you can find beautiful sunflowers blooming. Be careful in picking the yellow hues that you are going to apply to your bedroom and get second opinion.
Try using light yellow for a calmer look. To bring in summer to your bedroom, you can add a vase with some types of sunflowers in it. those flowers will perk your bedroom up.
4. Bold and Masculine
Many people think that black is the color of darkness. Well, the truth is it is the color of boldness, elegance, and masculinity. Paint your bedroom black can accentuate your masculine look. To lessen the boldness, you can add some white such as a white painting on the wall. Adding a gold accent is not a bad idea since it can highlight the elegance of your bedroom. But, again, don’t go overboard or the boldness and masculinity of your bedroom would be vague.
3. Chalkboard Accent Wall
The area behind the headboard is usually a focal point of your bedroom, and thus you need to make it epic. Hanging pictures, a mirror, or a monogram above the headboard is the most common thing. Let’s do an uncommon yet attractive thing like hanging a chalkboard over the headboard as the accent wall. The chalkboard will enable you to explore your creativity and do many things. You can write anything you want and clean it up if you get bored.
2. Gray Wainscoting Paneling
If you are a huge fan of classic look, try installing wainscoting paneling. The trim will make your bedroom look like Victorian style. To add more elegance, paint the paneling the same gray scheme as the headboard.
Placing a table next to the bed enables you to put your book and glasses easily when you feel like to hit the sack after reading. Just make sure the wooden table is just slightly stained to make it look more natural.
1. Black and White Eclectic Style
The last but not least, we meet another eclectic style. Although eclectic style allows you to express your imagination by concocting wide array of colors, it doesn’t mean you can do it carelessly. It would be better if you just stick to one- or two-color hues and go with various shapes and patterns.
This modern farmhouse features white-washed exposed brick wall that gives a classic look. A low-level white bed lies on the sisal sea-grass rug. The wall behind the headboard is painted black matte because it is the focal point. it is supposed to be conspicuous, right? And as the centerpiece, a huge geometrical painting hangs over the headboard.
Those are 10 ideas for your bedroom color and makeover. They are fabulous, right? By applying one of these ideas and adjust it to your personal taste, you’ll get a top-notch bedroom that you’ve been longing for.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.