As the place where you may have to stay for a short while, your bathroom does need to be overhauled. Let’s begin with the grooming space where you often stop by after doing your business – the bathroom vanity. Your vanity is the busiest spot in your bathroom used by multiple users. That’s why doing a vanity makeover is necessary. You might come across lots of vanity makeover ideas, but few fit your budget well.
In this video, I come up with 10 bathroom vanity ideas that fit for all budgets perfectly because I believe that everybody deserves to get the ultimate comfort during their stay in the bathroom despite the budget. As usual, I invite you to visit simphome.com to learn more.
10. Simple Rustic Bathroom Vanity
For some people, well-worn vanity is a nay as it will turn their bathroom into an obsolete one. That’s not true! If it were, why would people spend lots of money to get this look? This vanity, for example, incorporate the element of rustic look in this bathroom. And the best part of it is you can make it yourself which will help you save more bucks. You just need to get some wood planks, arrange them so you’ll have a countertop and an open shelf underneath it, then whitewash the vanity for the finishing touch. A classic faucet flanking a bronze basin on the countertop accentuates the rustic style perfectly.
9. Bathroom Vanity with Open Shelves
Open-shelf vanity is kind of on trend now. It is suitable for today’s dynamic and busy people that don’t even have much time to open and close the cabinets’ doors. They need a more efficient storage solution so they come up with open shelves.
This DIY-friendly vanity is all you need to embrace contrasting styles at once. The countertop and shelf are separated with metallic pipes. A white overmount sink sits perfectly on the countertop. Instead of cabinets, you can put wicker baskets on the shelf to add a textural element.
8. Floating Vanity
Apparently, someone has cast a spell on this bathroom vanity. It’s floating! Well, it’s not actually floating. It is either suspended on that huge post or supported by the step. But one thing for sure, this floating vanity provides the upscale look of a modern bathroom with its spectacular design. Besides, a spacious countertop enables you to store your go-to toiletries on it so you can grab them in a wink. To satisfy the users who always seek viewing pleasure, a spot on the countertop has been designed to grow a decorative plant.
7. Vanity Mirror with Pull-Out Shelves
The best thing of doing a DIY project is you can always get what you want and like. Everything is all about you and how you want it to be done. This unique vanity mirror would be your top-notch additional storage solutions. It is different from those a-dime-a-dozen vanity mirrors with built-in shelves and glass door that can be opened and closed. This vanity features built-in shelves that can be pulled out aside. They allow you to get your night cream without breaking the contact with the mirror.
6. Ditch The Cabinets
Getting rid of the cabinets is a very common thing that you can do to make your small bathroom appear to be larger, just like this bathroom. The vanity looks clean and sleek with those bulky, space-eater cabinets. As a result, you have an extra space for your toes and knees since they won’t bump the cabinet’s door anymore. The countertop is also sleek with the minimalist shelves. And to make it simpler as well as improving its look, ditch the mirror frame. You don’t need it anyway.
5. Bring The Grain In
Who says that rustic look can’t get along well in a modern bathroom? Look at this wooden vanity. It is such a great way to blend rustic and modern style without compromising the harmony or being haphazard. They are still united. To get a little bit of rustic in your modern bathroom, you just need to make a wooden bathroom vanity with clean lines. If you are dealing with a confined bathroom, you need to consider eliminating the legs so you can have more space beneath it. For the finishing touch, apply a couple of coats of gel stain so the grain will be still clearly seen.
4. Hidden Electronic Appliances
Exposed power socket can be harmful for your kids. Therefore, you need to install it in a spot where your kids won’t be able to reach it. or, even better, just hide it in your vanity. This vanity is your safe bet when it comes to the ultimate safety. It features a pull-out shelf that you can use to store your electronic appliances so they will be far out of your curious kid finger reach.
3. Modern Bathroom Vanity
Sleek design and clean lines define this modern bathroom. And the minimalist vanity takes on the essence of futuristic style. The light beige veneer supplements the color schemes of the bathroom. A big white tube goes under the round vanity mirror and black faucet, creating a distinctive look that makes the bathroom become more fabulous. Instead of some open shelves, a pegboard-style wall accent is used to store toiletries and hang the towel.
2. Streamlined Wooden Vanity
This wooden vanity provides a subtle nuance to the bathroom. It may look a bit rustic, but it doesn’t overlap the contemporary style of the bathroom at all. It also features an open shelf that you can find right under the sink. The simple design of the shelf that looks like a hook adds a dramatic look to the bathroom.
1. White Vanity with Copper Accent
Wanna add the touch of elegance in your super tiny bathroom? It’s easy. First, you need to paint your bathroom white because it can visually expand the space. Then, you can add some tints of copper accessories like flower pot, faucet, lanterns, and even mirror frame. These copper accents will add elegant look to your bathroom. But be careful! Don’t go overboard. Too much copper color in your bathroom will make it look more crammed.
Those are 10 bathroom vanity ideas that fit for all budgets. Now you can upgrade your vanity to the next level so you can feel comfortable when lingering in the grooming area.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having small bathroom and also bedroom needn’t no worries since there are some space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you can use! When others are busily thinking on how to expand the size of those rooms, you can simply make yourself busy in beautifying the house in “almost” no time and no cost. The point of these 10 creative ideas is to make sure that small size can still have loads of meaning. They can still have bedroom and also bathroom that are clean, neat, and also tidy.
Here I am going to leak some of those space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom for all of you. When you need more space to hang your jacket and coat but there is no, the room can turn to be a whole mess. Thus, you need specific place to hang it. What you will need is not going to be much since it takes most of those essential things you have already had at home. When you need places to hang jackets, you can create your own DIY organizer by using some hangers. It needs no cost and no time to make it done.
Piles of books can also turn your bedroom into a mess when you aren’t capable of making it neater. You need to do something to make your own bookshelf. Although you might not a handyman or craftsman, you can still do it on your own way and style. What you will need is only a pallet and you need to prepare nails, saw, and also hammer. This is the easiest and the most effective way to create bookshelf based on the size that you need. Keep on reading if you want to know eight other inspiring ideas about space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you have never expected to exist! Click here/hyperlink to get more information!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Small bedroom decorating ideas are a list of those inspiring ideas related to how to decorate a small bedroom that you have in a nice and pleasing way. Having limited space of the bedroom doesn’t always guarantee that you will have cramped and also uncomfortable. It doesn’t always go the same way though. In fact, half of the total population who have limited space can still enjoy it and even they can find comfort from what they have. What people need to keep in mind is that efficiency is the key of everything. Whatever you are going to do can be solved when you pay attention about the efficiency.
Apparently, there are some ways that people can do in order to transform the whole bedroom into a cozy and comfortable place. When you have changed the entire look of your bedroom, you can compare the before and after process and which one you like better. Here is the complete guide about the 10 methods of how to decorate your small bedroom to be more appealing and also more attractive. What do these small bedroom decorating ideas provide? Of course you will be able to store those tiny stuffs that you have. There is one way that you can do to overcome this. It is by making corner shelves.
Corner shelves can be installed in your small bedroom since it can manage to hold some books, flower pots, photo framers, toys figurines, miniatures items, and many more. You can even make it by yourself based on the size that you would like to have, the color, the material, and even the place that you wish you could hang it in. Most of the time, people put too much attention on how to buy expensive things to improve the value of their bedroom, in fact something beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive as long as you know what to do. Thus, for more information you can click this link for the complete methods in decorating include shabby.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.