As the place where you may have to stay for a short while, your bathroom does need to be overhauled. Let’s begin with the grooming space where you often stop by after doing your business – the bathroom vanity. Your vanity is the busiest spot in your bathroom used by multiple users. That’s why doing a vanity makeover is necessary. You might come across lots of vanity makeover ideas, but few fit your budget well.
In this video, I come up with 10 bathroom vanity ideas that fit for all budgets perfectly because I believe that everybody deserves to get the ultimate comfort during their stay in the bathroom despite the budget. As usual, I invite you to visit simphome.com to learn more.
10. Simple Rustic Bathroom Vanity
For some people, well-worn vanity is a nay as it will turn their bathroom into an obsolete one. That’s not true! If it were, why would people spend lots of money to get this look? This vanity, for example, incorporate the element of rustic look in this bathroom. And the best part of it is you can make it yourself which will help you save more bucks. You just need to get some wood planks, arrange them so you’ll have a countertop and an open shelf underneath it, then whitewash the vanity for the finishing touch. A classic faucet flanking a bronze basin on the countertop accentuates the rustic style perfectly.
9. Bathroom Vanity with Open Shelves
Open-shelf vanity is kind of on trend now. It is suitable for today’s dynamic and busy people that don’t even have much time to open and close the cabinets’ doors. They need a more efficient storage solution so they come up with open shelves.
This DIY-friendly vanity is all you need to embrace contrasting styles at once. The countertop and shelf are separated with metallic pipes. A white overmount sink sits perfectly on the countertop. Instead of cabinets, you can put wicker baskets on the shelf to add a textural element.
8. Floating Vanity
Apparently, someone has cast a spell on this bathroom vanity. It’s floating! Well, it’s not actually floating. It is either suspended on that huge post or supported by the step. But one thing for sure, this floating vanity provides the upscale look of a modern bathroom with its spectacular design. Besides, a spacious countertop enables you to store your go-to toiletries on it so you can grab them in a wink. To satisfy the users who always seek viewing pleasure, a spot on the countertop has been designed to grow a decorative plant.
7. Vanity Mirror with Pull-Out Shelves
The best thing of doing a DIY project is you can always get what you want and like. Everything is all about you and how you want it to be done. This unique vanity mirror would be your top-notch additional storage solutions. It is different from those a-dime-a-dozen vanity mirrors with built-in shelves and glass door that can be opened and closed. This vanity features built-in shelves that can be pulled out aside. They allow you to get your night cream without breaking the contact with the mirror.
6. Ditch The Cabinets
Getting rid of the cabinets is a very common thing that you can do to make your small bathroom appear to be larger, just like this bathroom. The vanity looks clean and sleek with those bulky, space-eater cabinets. As a result, you have an extra space for your toes and knees since they won’t bump the cabinet’s door anymore. The countertop is also sleek with the minimalist shelves. And to make it simpler as well as improving its look, ditch the mirror frame. You don’t need it anyway.
5. Bring The Grain In
Who says that rustic look can’t get along well in a modern bathroom? Look at this wooden vanity. It is such a great way to blend rustic and modern style without compromising the harmony or being haphazard. They are still united. To get a little bit of rustic in your modern bathroom, you just need to make a wooden bathroom vanity with clean lines. If you are dealing with a confined bathroom, you need to consider eliminating the legs so you can have more space beneath it. For the finishing touch, apply a couple of coats of gel stain so the grain will be still clearly seen.
4. Hidden Electronic Appliances
Exposed power socket can be harmful for your kids. Therefore, you need to install it in a spot where your kids won’t be able to reach it. or, even better, just hide it in your vanity. This vanity is your safe bet when it comes to the ultimate safety. It features a pull-out shelf that you can use to store your electronic appliances so they will be far out of your curious kid finger reach.
3. Modern Bathroom Vanity
Sleek design and clean lines define this modern bathroom. And the minimalist vanity takes on the essence of futuristic style. The light beige veneer supplements the color schemes of the bathroom. A big white tube goes under the round vanity mirror and black faucet, creating a distinctive look that makes the bathroom become more fabulous. Instead of some open shelves, a pegboard-style wall accent is used to store toiletries and hang the towel.
2. Streamlined Wooden Vanity
This wooden vanity provides a subtle nuance to the bathroom. It may look a bit rustic, but it doesn’t overlap the contemporary style of the bathroom at all. It also features an open shelf that you can find right under the sink. The simple design of the shelf that looks like a hook adds a dramatic look to the bathroom.
1. White Vanity with Copper Accent
Wanna add the touch of elegance in your super tiny bathroom? It’s easy. First, you need to paint your bathroom white because it can visually expand the space. Then, you can add some tints of copper accessories like flower pot, faucet, lanterns, and even mirror frame. These copper accents will add elegant look to your bathroom. But be careful! Don’t go overboard. Too much copper color in your bathroom will make it look more crammed.
Those are 10 bathroom vanity ideas that fit for all budgets. Now you can upgrade your vanity to the next level so you can feel comfortable when lingering in the grooming area.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.