Have you ever thought that your bathroom is the most precious room in your house? You don’t sleep here. You don’t welcome your guests here, either. But what would you do if you didn’t have a bathroom?
As you can see, your bathroom is not a petty room. Therefore, refurbishing it to improve its look so you can feel comfy when staying in the bathroom for a little while is a must. Let’s begin with the sink first. You might find a lot of bathroom sinks in Home Depot. But which one would fit in with your vanity and décor? Let’s check out these 10-bathroom sink ideas by simphome.com.
10. White Top-Mount Sink in A Gray Modern Bathroom
Modern bathroom usually features sleek design and simple look. It tends to avoid the use of sophisticated design that features curvy and carved edges. Therefore, if you are into the look of modern style, you’re going to need to invest in this white top-mount sink.
Top-mount sink packs a lot of benefits. It allows you to explore your creativity since it isn’t constrained by the size of your cabinets. It is also more affordable than its counterpart – the undermount sink – which is suitable for those who want to do a bathroom remodel in a tight budget. And, of course, it is easier to install as you don’t have to make your cabinets hold it in place just like what you do to an undermount sink.
9. The Power of Camouflage
Can you notice where the sink is? I think it’s camouflaging which is good for a bathroom with limited space. One of the best ways to expand the space of your tiny bathroom visually is by harmonizing things in it. This sink, for example, has the same color and patterns as the tiles, making them flow into a unity. To better the look, ditch any legs or cabinets underneath the sink. Making it mount on the wall while keeping it simple is the best way to get a top-notch sink for a compact bathroom.
8. Undermount Sink in Mid Century Modern Bathroom
Opt for an undermount sink if you want to have a clean and undisturbed table top, just like this sink installed in a mid-century modern bathroom. A mid-century modern bathroom focuses on functions without abandoning the aesthetic look. When we are looking at this vanity, it seems that the sink is hiding, giving a spacious countertop. Being installed underneath the counter, the sink doesn’t block the backsplash so you can have a perfect view to the entire vanity.
7. Futuristic Top-Mount Sink
This futuristic sink would lend glam to your bathroom. The sleek surface can reflect light well. This is what you need for your compact bathroom as anything that can reflect lights can create an illusion of a larger room. And do you know what the best part is? This stainless steel sink is easy to clean so you don’t have to spend hours in cleaning up your bathroom.
6. Turquoise Glass Modern Sink
If you think installing an under-mount sink entails a lot of effort, but you don’t want an overmount sink to block your view, either, try installing this beautiful turquoise glass modern sink. This transparent sink looks like a crystal filled with water which gives an artistic look to cabinets. The turquoise glass finish represents the clear of the ocean, conjuring up the moment you spent your holiday on a beach. Besides, turquoise has a calming effect which is essential for those who need to stay for a little while in the bathroom. Another benefit that you can get from this clear glass sink is you can see through it so it can fool your eyes, making you think that you have more space in your bathroom.
5. Bring in The Industrial Look
Many people are crazy about the unique look of the industrial style. It lends a distinctive look to any room including your bathroom. This concrete sink and vanity top will help you get a perfect industrial look that you have been longing for. As a bonus, this concrete sink is DIY friendly so you can make it yourself at home with some assistances.
Once you’ve built the upper and lower form, it’s time for you pour the concrete. Don’t forget to cover the wet concrete with plastic and let it sit for about 4 days. After that, apply a slurry coat to smoothen the surface. Lastly, apply several coats of concrete sealer for a perfect finish.
4. Let’s Dive
I don’t know why this bathroom reminds me of the beautiful scenery under the sea with the bluish water. Even the stones conjure up the image of the ocean and beach. Not to mention the dark gray top-mount sinks that look like two rocks sit by the shore. Everything is just perfect. One thing for sure, this bathroom will be the best hideaway for you if you need some time to release the stress, thanks to the blue LED lights that can soothe you well.
3. Single and Spacious Undermount Sink
Merging two sinks into one to get a larger sink is not a bad idea. In fact, it can give you an additional bath tub in which you can give your baby a bath. The size just fits him/her perfectly. This white sink is a nice choice for this dark gray bathroom. The contrasting color and bold edges supplement the boldness of the bathroom perfectly, making it look more elegant.
2. Unique and Elegant Concrete Sink
Who says that a sink has to be rectangular, square, or oval? Let’s try something new. A sink with unique design that will make you feel comfortable linger over the vanity.
This customized concrete sink will upgrade your bathroom look in no time. The beige finish with a bit rough surface lends the feel of sandy beach. Since it is a customized sink, you can have some accessories added like these blue chunks that have the same color hue as the wall, beefing the concrete sink up.
1. Clear Glass Aquarium Sink
The last, but not least, and our favorite, an aquarium sink. Well, you know, spending time in the bathroom can be stressful if it is too blah. Plain wall, dated furniture. Boring. You also need something that can amuse you, don’t you? Try investing in an aquarium sink and keeping these cute little fish in your bathroom. The swimming fish with various colors can freshen up your mind when you are doing your business.
Now you know how to release your stress in your bathroom. And these bathroom sink ideas are really worth trying as they can obviously jazz your bathroom up.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.