1. Lack shelf with wood stain and miter saw.
2. Swap out the legs of any Ikea sofa.
3. Add a crown molding to the top of a Billy bookcase.
4. Spray paint an Ekby shelf bracket.
5. Add legs to an Expedit shelving unit.
6. Add brass corners to a Lack table.
Get creative. You can add brass corners to many tables, but this one especially since it fits perfectly. This project will be a quick Saturday morning project! ☑Browse Lack table detail.
7. Make your own plant mosaic coffee table.
8. DIY - IKEA small side table.
9. Cover the Klubbo coffee table with marble contact paper.
10. DIY hideaway litter box.
11. A genius Ikea kitchen cabinets hack.
12. Replace cheap casters.
13. Paint a Norden sideboard.
It’s easy assembly...and you can paint it any color you like, although this passionfruit color is our favorite.
14. Floating kitchen cabinets with painted wooden planks.
15. Turn cheap Norrlida frames into cork boards.
Before continue: Next link will lead you to a Pinterest board✎ I used to craft this blog post and video you can find above comment area.
16. Gold spray paint and faux marble your Vittsjö nesting coffee table.
17. Paint and add a decorative drawer to your Rast nightstand.
18. Sew together two Rens sheepskin rugs.
19. Lay an Ikea kitchen cabinet frame and add a wooden plank.
20. Turn a Hemnes dresser into a campaign dresser.
21. Nail some leather pulls to a boring Malm dresser.
22. Use a vintage belt to hang the Bondis wall clock.
23. Create a built-in bookshelf wall by mixing together Billy and Besta.
24. Add tufting to your sofa cushions.
25. Wrap the cord of the Foto pendant, add three-ply jute twine.
26. Silver-leaf inside oversize shade.
27. Turn a Hemnes shoe cabinet to a new faux library catalog.
28. Make a Bekväm foot stool less mainstream.
29. Turn a the Kallax into a mid-century console.
30. Or cover it with paint sticks.
31. Customize a Förhöja cart look for your kitchen.
32. Remove the wrinkles from your IKEA slipcovers.
33. Transform a Tarva dresser to a new kitchen sideboard.
34. Turn an Antonius laundry hamper frame into a new nightstand.
35. New storage boxes.
36. Cover a Malm dresser O’verlays.
37. Turn a Grundtal mirror to a Restoration Hardware-worthy one.
That's it and Congratulation.
You have a good luck, you finally find this video. I Hope you'll like it.