Have you ever thought about making your own beautiful leather plant holders worth trying? If you are into gardening or greeneries in general, you know it can be difficult to manage them all. The problem is only getting worse when you have limited space. As your desire grows for different variants of plants, you may find out that your space no longer accommodates those plants or potted plants. No need to worry, though, because these plant holders will help you in the simplest and yet handiest way.
10. Unique Leather Holder
If you take a look at the design and shape, it is catchy because it is odd. You have to admit that the design is pretty unusual. However, this leather holder can be handy if you have old and unused belts. Simply turn them into the leather holder and your gardening problem can be eased out – browse to find the ways. This holder fits nicely to each pot, somewhat accommodating them. At the same time, the ear-like construction can be used to carry them. It acts like a handle so you can easily move the pots. Not only this beautiful leather plant holders worth trying because of its function, it is also super stylish and unique. (via shadesofblueinteriors)
9. Macrame Hanger
Macrame technique has been around for some decades. It is a unique way to decorate your house, especially when you want to deliver vintage or rustic appeal to your surroundings. Macrame hanger can be quite handy when you want to keep your pots while you have to deal with limited space. Because you can hang your potted plants, no need to worry about the space layout anymore. Problems solved in the simplest way. (via designrulz)
8. Leather Pockets
If you have any unused leather sheets, why not turning them into pockets? You don’t have to spend a lot of the sheet to make a pocket – a small size will do as it only needs to accommodate a little soil. This kind of pocket is perfect for herbs. However, if you want to create bigger pockets for bigger plants, feel free to do it – make sure you have enough leather material. The coolest thing about this pocket is that you can hang them. If you have empty wall space outdoor, this beautiful leather plant holders worth trying will be the ideal option. Here’s the how to. (via lomets)
7. Plant Holder
This idea is similar to the first one, where you can reuse your old belts into the potted plants. Whatever designs you want to do, make sure that the holder is functional as well as useful. Style should come second. But if you use leather, it is originally stylish and appealing in its own sense. (via ehow)
6. Fabrics and Leather Slings
When you are able to combine fabrics and leather slings, you create a fabric pocket that can be used to accommodate the soil and the plant. You can hang these kinds of pockets, and you can create appealing look – thanks to the attractive pocket designs. This beautiful leather plant holders worth trying is simple and yet highly attractive. (via theinteriorsaddict)
5. Kirigami Leather Style
In this leather style plant holder, you need to have quite a big and wide leather sheet that you can cut along the patterns. Find out the details for the step by step methods, and follow the directions here. If you follow everything as instructed, you should be able to create a good looking Kirigami effect which will definitely improve the look of your potted and hanging plants. Whether you want to use other ropes or you want to use the leather attachment for the hanging, this arrangement will make your garden look stylish. After all, these cheap and unique leather plant holder ideas are applicable for all kinds of garden and potted plants. (via antikmodern)
4.Potted Leather Holder
The construction for this leather plant holder is pretty simple. There are some simple methods that you can follow to make the holder. If you compare this design with the Kirigami style, the difference is obvious. This one is more suitable for bigger and wider potted plants but with more solid construction. The best scheme to hang your plants is to try different kinds of leather holders and see which one looking great for your garden. (via pinterest)
3. DIY Planter
This is one of cheap and unique leather plant holder ideas where you can make use any unused leather scraps. If you happen to have long scraps, this leather holder will be perfect for your hanging pots. This kind of design is perfect for smaller and narrower potted plants, so be sure to try this holder for different pots and plants dimensions. Learn more. (via bloglovin)
2. Smaller Kirigami Holder
The style is almost similar to the bigger Kirigami style, but this one is smaller. It is more perfect for smaller potted plants. But with the combination of Kirigami style and longer rope for the hanging, this kind of plant holder is great for your interior décor as well as exterior look. Any small herb pots will look great with this. (via designsponge)
1.Leather Sheet Holder
If you don’t really have a lot of times for doing this project or you may not be a patient person, this project will be perfect for you. It doesn’t need a lot of cutting or management. With a simple arrangement, you should be able to transform the unused leather sheet into a container for small pots. Keep in mind, though, that this holder is ideal for small pots – such as potted herbs or succulents. Of course, you are free to transform the leather sheets to various forms. This is only one example of cheap and unique leather plant holder ideas. (via homeisd)
Implementing cheap and unique leather plant holder ideas for your garden is fairly easy. It takes only some extra efforts as well as several leather materials for the work. Leather, after all, is known not only for the quality but also for the style. Whether you want to have a dark leather holder or the lighter ones, these kinds of plant holder will be able to spark up your house in the simplest manner.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.