Indian culture is very exotic and elegant, which all reflected in the Indian home décor design. That is why if you want to have an exotic and elegant house décor, then you might want to try having this style inside your house. Furthermore their style is filled with beautiful fabric and furniture which rich in texture since they are often made by hand, and those are the things that make Indian style very detailed. With rich detail surely it will also make your interior decoration design become more luxurious, here are some items that you could use inside your house.
Indian Home Décor Items with Rich Detail to Use inside Your House
As we said before India has beautiful selection of Indian home décor fabric which you should try to filled your house with them. Furthermore the fabric could really be used for a lot of things so you would not run out of decoration for every room. If you want something authentic to decorate your house, then you could easily purchase a sari fabric and frame it, then you can use it to decorate any room that you want. For other detail there are pillow case, bedding set, window treatment, shower curtain, carpet, and many other fabrics which will make your room rich with details. (via indigotrade, yakcarpet)
The Indian house design is all about color since they are represented with special color combination which makes the design unique and charming compared to other home décor. For Indian home décor inspiration you need to use color in natural tone, mostly it would be earth tone like terracotta and such but if you want it to be more colorful then you can also use natural flower color which you could find outdoor and bring it indoor to decorate your house. Still natural earth tone will work best for the background and surrounding but for the accent color you could use brighter floral tone. (via muebleydeco)
3. Handcrafted furniture
Another signature of Indian home décor that you could use is the handcrafted furniture with beautiful craft on the side and on the surface. Most of the furniture which handcrafted is made using woods but there is also furniture with bronze surface which also crafted and attached to the wood furniture. Because of the material used to create the furniture, most of them have natural brown tone. That is why if you want to add more colors to them, then you must use a few throw pillows with them to make it colorful. But do not use it too much since it might overpower the craft which should be the main interest of the furniture. (via thepalaceonwheels)
This last Indian home décor might be a thing that you should always have inside your house especially when you applying Indian theme. The pottery will give your interior design an esthetic side of Indian culture since pottery is one of the arts from India that people use to express their feeling. Not only that, but actually there are pottery that you could actually use such as Indian tea set pottery, Indian dining set pottery, vase, and many others. Moreover the pottery also presented with colorful appearance which could add more tone to your interior design. (via happyshappy)
Tips in Using Indian Theme for Your House Interior
When you first see Indian interior style, you will see that most of it is using earth tone so you will feel that it would be boring. But actually you could add more color by using the fabric and the pottery items. That way it will create balance to the background and furniture which mostly on earth tone. But then again that earth tone is actually understandable since India located on tropical climate which makes them love the nature more. For you who live in temperate climate then it will give your house more warm and comfortable. Still combination of color that you use should not overpower the warm tone that this theme has since the warm tone is the main thing that makes this theme interested in the first place. Of course with the addition of the colors you use inside the design as Indian home décor items it will complete the design.
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.