Maybe not many people understand what eclectic style is as actually there is no exact definition of even eclectic home décor that could describe this style. The idea is to mix and match everything that you like and love inside your house from pattern to plain, flower to stripe, geometric and curvy, really everything that you love. So it is actually easy thing to do but with a bit trick that you need to learn. The key is to do it in a way so your house would not look messy with all different things that you put inside. That is why there are several rules that you must do in order to create beautiful eclectic house.
How to Use Eclectic Home Décor inside Your House Interior?
1. Mix and match
As we mention before the key to this eclectic home décor is the way that you should mix and match items inside your house. You could mix and match anything from the colors of the items to the pattern of the items even the texture of the items, anything really. For example you can try to mix and match your dining chairs colors, your cutlery set, tea set, Sofa and chair’s color and pattern, your interior wall color and even your exterior wall colors. But remember that things that you mix and match should complement one another so it will all create a perfect balance that you searching for. (via franklinnz)
To make every eclectic home décor that you use inside your house balanced you need to do some repetition. So even though they are different things but there is at least one element that tie them together such as the color, shape, pattern, size, and many other. For example you can use dining chair with different color and pattern but keep all of them the same size or shape as the repetition. You can also use lighting with different shape but with the same color. Another option is to use pillow case in different color but with the same pattern or vice versa. (via houzz)
To add some deep into your interior design you must have some texture added to the eclectic home décor. And as it is eclectic style, it means you must mix and match different texture into your house. Mix your hardwood floor with fluffy rug. You can also use upholster sofa then put plastic chairs on the table besides them. Or you can also use leather sofa and mix it with rustic wooden table. For your kitchen you can use marble countertop, tiles backsplash, wooden cupboard and chairs as the mixture of texture. With all of those texture surely your room will rich and become deeper which will add the beauty of your design. This texture is another key element of eclectic home theme that you must remember. If you later want to add new items to your room, think about the contrast of the texture that the new piece will bring to the room. (via aroominmind)
4. Keep the background clean
As you will add a lot of things inside the room to mix and match it then it is better when you keep the background clean. That way the background will not overpower the items you put inside your house and it will be able to create beautiful frame for the room. That is why it is better for you to paint your wall with plain natural color. But if you do not like white color as background then you can also take a color that you already use as eclectic home décor color then use it on your wall. Then you can add splash of colors to it by using your window treatment or just hung a lot of wall arts. (via le-chien-a-taches)
5. Give accent
Since you can add a lot of things to eclectic theme, you can really give a nice accent for your house decoration. The eclectic home décor accent should be something special that you found from your trip or even an old piece from your grandmother house. Just inside them inside the room and make it the center. For example you can use unique plush pillow in your bedroom, chandelier for dining room, painting or coffee table for living room. (via completelytotallymadly)
Tips in Using Eclectic Theme inside Your House
The best thing about using eclectic theme inside your house is that everyone could decorate it even though you are not a professional home designer. All you need to do is to keep the eclectic home décor that you use at balance. So every time you want to add something to the room, think of an element of that item which has some connection to the items inside the room. Everything inside the room should have a line that connect them all, so even though it looked mixed but it is actually match one another.
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.