Designing a home is a fun thing to do especially when you can create your dream house even if it is only in virtual world. For you who want to satisfy your inner interior designer self, then you should try play some home design game. As you know the fun when designing a house is not limited to adult only so we will give you a list of games that can be played by kids to adult so everyone can have fun with these games. For you who do not want to spend some money just to play these games, we will also give you some games that you can play for free. Now let us have fun by reading the list first.
Home design game list for different age
1. My Dream House by Barbie
This first game is for little kids especially for those who love to play with Barbie. If you go to Barbie official website you will see a lot of games and one of them is this ‘My Dream House’ game. To play this home design game kids do not need to download the game as it is a browser game. Furthermore kids can play the game for free without the need to even register. Kids can choose which house to decorate, and then start to decorate each room in the house. There is a lot of furniture to be placed in the room; kids can even place their favorite Barbie character in the room while decorating.
2. Design This Home by Bigfish
This game is intended for teens who love to play mini games from Bigfish. As you know Bigfish made their games for many platforms so you can choose to purchase one game which suits your platform choice. In this home design game play you will be given certain tasks which all involved decorating the house. Continue to do the task and gain more coins and higher level to finish the game. This is a casual game suitable to be enjoyed by the whole family members. The game already use 3D graphic but it is still friendly to be play with low spec hardware.
3. Castaway Paradise by Stolen Couch Games
If you want to get home design game that involved other things than only decorating your house then Castaway Paradise is the one for you. In this game you will get task to help the villagers in the island. Those villagers are animals who inhibited the island and you will get a house in the island that you can decorate with a lot of things. Not only decorating you will also able to go fishing, farming, and many others. There are a lot of items that you can collect in the game which make this game more interesting. You can also dress up your avatar with cute costume in this 3D cubic design style game.
4. Line Play by Naver
For you who want to have social home design game then this game from Naver is the one that you should get. This is a mobile application that you can play for free in Android and iOS device and available in many languages. In the game you will get an avatar that you can dress up anyway you want, you will also get a house where the avatar live. There are a lot of furniture sold in the shot or from the gatcha that you can use to decorate your room with different theme. Recently there is an addition of second and third floor option in the house so you can decorate more than one floor.
5. The Sims series by EA Maxis
Now for you who feel the need of more ‘adult’ home design game download, then you can try to play The Sims series. This series are very popular so you must have known a lot about the game play. Not only you can purchase and build houses, you can also decorate the interior inside. The graphic of this game is very high so you will see the interior decoration also very detailed. The life simulator aspect of this game is what makes it very famous series for adult gamer.
Tips in playing house designing game
Make sure that you play games that suitable for your age range so you can enjoy it. Especially for kids since there are other things in the game play that might not suitable for kids. Free games can be as good as the paid games so you do not need to be discouraged by playing it. However, usually those free games have some feature that you can use only when you purchase them. For example some furniture that you need to purchase with real money. Before you go and buy a game you should make sure that you have the right hardware to play since simulation home design game like this often need high spec equipment.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !