9. A sliding door storage idea (without a dedicated slider mechanism, so you can save more money)
Are you tired of constantly searching for the right cure for your clutter? Then, build a storage cabinet with sliding doors to organize them all.
- First, get the Wall Cabinet With Sliding Doors plan for $6 from DIYMontreal.
- Cut six panels and make the 1/2-inch tracks for the sliding doors. Optionally, edge band the panels.
- Assemble the cabinet and mount it on the wall.
- Add a simple sliding door mechanism and simple finger pulls for easy access.
- Lastly, Pop in the doors by pushing them up into the top track, then dropping them down into the bottom track to finish the job.