Everyone surely have a dream house, some of you even try to learn how to design a home to make your dream come true. Of course you cannot build your own house since you need a professional to do it. Still you need to prepare some things before even going to get help from the professional builder. That way when you finally go to a professional builder, you already have all things short out to faster the process. Now let us check things that you need to do to design your dream house from our list here.
How to design a home step by step
First thing that you need to do when learning how to design a home is to prepare your budget. Since you the only one who knows about your finance that means you need to prepare the budget accordingly. Think of the things that you need then decide how much fund you willing to spend to get it. For example, if you do not have a land yet, it means you need to prepare more fund to purchase the land first. But if you already have the land, it means you only need to prepare the budget to build your house. (via nbcnews)
If you do not have any land yet, then it means you need to purchase one before you can learn how to design a home. Search for a location that you can afford according to the budget you have prepare before. Think of your lifestyle and the place that you often visit such as workplace, children school, market, hospital, and many others. Make sure that the location will suit your lifestyle and close enough to the place you often visit. It is alright to search more than one location before you finally purchase the best one. (via wikihow)
3. List everything
Once you have a place to build your new house, now it is time to know how to design a home. Surely you have things that you want to have inside your house such as game room, library, and many others. But first you need to list the basic things that you need in every house such as living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and many others. Think of how many bedroom and bathroom that you want to have, then you can add other extra room that you want before. Make a detailed list of the things you want for each room in a separated paper. (via metalfirmalari)
4. Make rough floor plan
It will need a professional to create the right floor plan, but you can still make a rough floor plan to know how to design a home. Think of how many floor you want to have in your house. Then create the layout you want for each floor. Do not forget you also need to think about the size of the house as well as the rooms inside the house. If you have the ability, there is some free software that you can use to build this plan. (via youtube)
5. Hire contractor
After all things are short out, now it is time for you to search for a good contractor to hire. Be very careful so you can find the best people in this field, search for review of their work to ensure that they have done a good job. Research for the contact and make sure that they hold the right license to do contracting work. Ask to your friends and family if they have recommended contractor to hire since they might know better than you and know how to design a home. (via gutterhelmetbyclassic)
Things to consider when building your dream house
Even after you learn how to design a home and bring everything to your contractor, you should know that you might need to change a few things in your design. The reason is because sometimes there are things that could make your design not suitable with the real condition. A lot of things could be the reason from your budget, building process, and even the land itself. But you should not have to worry and just follow the process. This is why you need to get the best contractor that you can trust so they can give you the right direction.
Do not forget to prepare an emergency budget since something might happen during the building process. That is when extra cash are needed even though you do not plan it beforehand. The emergency budget should be at around 30 percent of your building budget so you can have more ease when deciding anything in emergency situation. Make sure that all the paper work is already taken care of since you also need to have a few permits when building your house. Ask your contractor whether they can help you with the paper work procedure since they have more experience in this field.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.