I think we are all agrees that many kids love Disney characters whether they are boys or girls. For parents who want to give some surprise for their children then you can décor their rooms with Disney home décor ideas. Just figure out what Disney’s characters your children like then you can use them as central decorating ideas. There are many ways which you could do to décor the kids room, below are just several example of them. Check these Four Amazing DIY Disney Home Décor Ideas.
1. Mickey Mouse Room Decoration
Who doesn’t know Minnie’s Mouse boyfriend ? This cute and round Disney character is one of the most popular characters when we are talking about Disney cartoon. You can try to hunt a lot of Mickey Mouse accessories easily to decorate the bedroom such as lamps, lights, stuffed animals, alarm clock, and many more. You can even try to complete the Disney home décor ideas by having Mickey Mouse bathroom sets for your kids.
Paint the room with Red or blue or purple as the primary color or paint the room with black and white stripes. The color itself will go so well with Mickey poster, pictures, and figurines. Place Mickey rug on the floor and install similar theme of bookshelves as finishing touch. (via designdazzle)
2. Frozen Room Decoration
If you have twin daughters then a shared room with Princess Elsa and Anna theme decoration certainly will be look so fabulous. Paint the wall using icy blue color or you can also make it covered glacier scene. Over the headboards, you can install framed cartoons using kid’s favorite heroines; Elsa and Anna. Décor the window by installing spring-loaded white curtain rod and surprise the kids by hang sparkly snowflakes which going to fall when they pulling back the curtains.
As finishing touch, shop Frozen Disney home décor furniture like Olaf snowman dolls then stuffed them on the twins’ bed. (via sunkissed-villa)
3. Finding Nemo Room Decoration
With “Finding Dory” movie going to be released this midyear as a sequel of Finding Nemo. Of course your children going to like under the sea themed room decoration. A real fish tank or aquarium inside the bedroom can be used to improve the scene. Hang clear glass ornament on the ceiling to make it looks like “bubbles” then do not forget to paint the wall into Nemo and Dory mural including the tortoises. Do not forget to find Disney home décor products and furniture to put inside the bedroom like giant crush bed, surfboard desk, as well as Nemo and Dory stuffed animals or figurines. (via artmirror)
4. Toy Story Room Decoration
To infinity and beyond! Disney home décor for kids with Toy Story themed bedroom is going to be great especially for the boy’s room. Choose and install wallpaper like the one Andy has inside his bedroom in the movie (the clouds of course) then hang stars as well as globes ornament on ceiling for Buzz Lightyear decoration. Do not forget to put adorable Toy Story collection such as Woody and Buzz figurines, Mr. and Mrs. Potato, Rex, and many more on the shelf. You can add army men decals right on the bottom of the wall and not only space theme you can have here, but you can add cowboy theme using cow humidifier, Woody bet set, cow pattern rug, etc. (via derrickbuilders)
Conclusion on DIY Disney Home Décor Tips.
Designing your kid’s bedroom sometime is challenging, that’s why you can also allow them to join you to decorate their own bedroom. Painting the wall somehow is the cheapest way to improve Disney decoration scene. What you need to do is to find the main color of the theme such as Mickey Mouse familiar with red and black paint colors, Frozen with light blue colors, Tarzan with dark green colors to create a jungle theme, and many more. Second, you can also add murals to the wall or even wallpaper for easy DIY project.
Other than those ideas which we already mentioned above, you can paint a popular “quote” in the Disney’s movie on the wall, for example are “HAKUNA MATATA”, “To infinity and beyond”, “a dream is a wish your hear makes”, “tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide”, etc. And this idea not only can be added into bedroom but also any rooms which you love to redecorate. Furthermore, purchase Disney products sometime cost a lot, that’s why you can try to make DIY Disney stuffs that cheaper. Since kids usually have a lot of toys, you need to give them a place to store all of their toys and stuffs.
Therefore, you can use treasure chest so the kids can keep their scattered toys inside it. This idea also suitable best for under the sea themed bedroom likes Little Mermaid or Finding Nemo. That’s all for Disney home décor ideas which you can try, have fun!
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.