I think we are all agrees that many kids love Disney characters whether they are boys or girls. For parents who want to give some surprise for their children then you can décor their rooms with Disney home décor ideas. Just figure out what Disney’s characters your children like then you can use them as central decorating ideas. There are many ways which you could do to décor the kids room, below are just several example of them. Check these Four Amazing DIY Disney Home Décor Ideas.
1. Mickey Mouse Room Decoration
Who doesn’t know Minnie’s Mouse boyfriend ? This cute and round Disney character is one of the most popular characters when we are talking about Disney cartoon. You can try to hunt a lot of Mickey Mouse accessories easily to decorate the bedroom such as lamps, lights, stuffed animals, alarm clock, and many more. You can even try to complete the Disney home décor ideas by having Mickey Mouse bathroom sets for your kids.
Paint the room with Red or blue or purple as the primary color or paint the room with black and white stripes. The color itself will go so well with Mickey poster, pictures, and figurines. Place Mickey rug on the floor and install similar theme of bookshelves as finishing touch. (via designdazzle)
2. Frozen Room Decoration
If you have twin daughters then a shared room with Princess Elsa and Anna theme decoration certainly will be look so fabulous. Paint the wall using icy blue color or you can also make it covered glacier scene. Over the headboards, you can install framed cartoons using kid’s favorite heroines; Elsa and Anna. Décor the window by installing spring-loaded white curtain rod and surprise the kids by hang sparkly snowflakes which going to fall when they pulling back the curtains.
As finishing touch, shop Frozen Disney home décor furniture like Olaf snowman dolls then stuffed them on the twins’ bed. (via sunkissed-villa)
3. Finding Nemo Room Decoration
With “Finding Dory” movie going to be released this midyear as a sequel of Finding Nemo. Of course your children going to like under the sea themed room decoration. A real fish tank or aquarium inside the bedroom can be used to improve the scene. Hang clear glass ornament on the ceiling to make it looks like “bubbles” then do not forget to paint the wall into Nemo and Dory mural including the tortoises. Do not forget to find Disney home décor products and furniture to put inside the bedroom like giant crush bed, surfboard desk, as well as Nemo and Dory stuffed animals or figurines. (via artmirror)
4. Toy Story Room Decoration
To infinity and beyond! Disney home décor for kids with Toy Story themed bedroom is going to be great especially for the boy’s room. Choose and install wallpaper like the one Andy has inside his bedroom in the movie (the clouds of course) then hang stars as well as globes ornament on ceiling for Buzz Lightyear decoration. Do not forget to put adorable Toy Story collection such as Woody and Buzz figurines, Mr. and Mrs. Potato, Rex, and many more on the shelf. You can add army men decals right on the bottom of the wall and not only space theme you can have here, but you can add cowboy theme using cow humidifier, Woody bet set, cow pattern rug, etc. (via derrickbuilders)
Conclusion on DIY Disney Home Décor Tips.
Designing your kid’s bedroom sometime is challenging, that’s why you can also allow them to join you to decorate their own bedroom. Painting the wall somehow is the cheapest way to improve Disney decoration scene. What you need to do is to find the main color of the theme such as Mickey Mouse familiar with red and black paint colors, Frozen with light blue colors, Tarzan with dark green colors to create a jungle theme, and many more. Second, you can also add murals to the wall or even wallpaper for easy DIY project.
Other than those ideas which we already mentioned above, you can paint a popular “quote” in the Disney’s movie on the wall, for example are “HAKUNA MATATA”, “To infinity and beyond”, “a dream is a wish your hear makes”, “tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide”, etc. And this idea not only can be added into bedroom but also any rooms which you love to redecorate. Furthermore, purchase Disney products sometime cost a lot, that’s why you can try to make DIY Disney stuffs that cheaper. Since kids usually have a lot of toys, you need to give them a place to store all of their toys and stuffs.
Therefore, you can use treasure chest so the kids can keep their scattered toys inside it. This idea also suitable best for under the sea themed bedroom likes Little Mermaid or Finding Nemo. That’s all for Disney home décor ideas which you can try, have fun!
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.