Are you inspired by the seventies style, then you might want to use bohemian home décor to decorate your house. This home decoration has comeback to be trending once again and it seems a lot of people try to use this style inside their house. By using this style your house will appear calmer and laid back as it is the signature of bohemian style. Moreover with the color and material used in this style, you can see that Bohemian really pretty with a lot of colors. This might be one of the reason why Bohemian style comeback alive once again.
Must Have Bohemian Home Décor for All Rooms?
1. Accent Pillow
In the bohemian style, you must implement its signature by using colorful items with beautiful pattern. And the easiest way to do it is by using pillow as accent inside your room. By using this pillow as the accent of your room you will be able to hint the boho style in your room especially if you do not want fill the room with bohemian style since it might feel too crowded. Moreover you can add pillows to a lot of room in your house such as living room and bedroom; you might even add the pillow in your patio’s sofa. (via rilane)
Bohemian home décor style is praised because of their beautiful textile which filled with unique pattern and very colorful. That is why you must try to add several textiles to your room. There are a lot of ways for you to add those textiles on your room; all you need to do is to use cloth items which suit your room condition. For example you can add bohemian rugs to every room, add tapestry to your bedroom, and many other. Do not forget to just paint the wall with white color to neutralize those colorful textiles. Furthermore by adding textile to your room, you will add more texture which will make the design even richer. (via amazon)
3. Indoor Plant
As you know bohemian style loves the nature, which is why you must also try to bring the nature inside your house with bohemian home décor. And one way to do it is to add some plants to your indoor area. Of course you must find indoor type plant which could survive with minimum sunlight since you will place it in your room. Then you must try to arrange the plants so it will make your room more beautiful but not get in the way as well. You can add those plants in all room such as dining room, living room, and even bedroom. (via bloomscape)
A lot of people love bohemian style because it has romantic feeling which created by the items added to the room. If you want to get this romantic atmosphere in your house, then you must try to add some bohemian home décor lantern in your room. With the lantern you can create nice ambiance inside your room because bohemian lantern usually have beautiful light design which you can see when you turn off the light and only use the lantern. This surely will make your room appear more romantic so you should have it in your bedroom, dining room or even living room. (via jossandmain)
Another romantic item that you must have is to add canopy. Not only it is romantic but it will also add more texture and color to your room. Try to find canopy with mixed color or a bohemian canopy. But if you could not find that, then you can actually make one yourself by using several bohemian home décor cloth that you find in your local textile shop then just tie and hung it yourself. Usually people will only add canopy to their bedroom, but actually you can add it anywhere including your living room. (via burnbox)
Tips in Using Bohemian Home Décor
When you want to apply bohemian style in your house, then you must think about how it will match with your house. Try to use neutral color in your wall and ceiling since most items in boho style are filled with pattern and very colorful. So you would need something that could neutralize those colors so it would not appear too much. However if you really love color, and want to be brave with your home décor then you can also choose one bold color and paint your entire wall with it, but this method might not be suitable for all people.
Next is to use a lot of natural material such as cotton, and wooden material. That is why you must try to use wooden material in most items that you own such as sofa or even wooden floor. This will unite all of the bohemian home décor items since most of the color used by bohemian style comes from earthy color, thus it will be better if you also use a lot of earth tone.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.