Parisian often consider as the most stylish individual, everything in their live always appear so stylish. That is why a lot of people become interested to Parisian home décor. Parisian house is always so chic which make their style look different from other home different. It is almost like other thing in their live such as food, fashion, and of course the architecture, they are all done in high sense which makes them appear gorgeous. If you want to use this style to your house then you must use a few tips we share here.
Tips in Creating Parisian Home Décor with High Sense
1. Old and New Mix
Parisian loves something classic, but they also keep following the trend. That is why you can see that their house is filled with classic and new items mixed together. So if you want to follow Parisian home décor style, then you also need to mix your old and new item together. You can try to put an old black and white picture in your modern designed room. Or you can also try to mix modern and classic furniture piece together. Classic items from all culture can be used such as antique China porcelain or batik table cloth. All of that will increase the value or your home décor to appear more luxurious. (via directoriodeco)
2. Keep the background white
Most of Parisian apartment have less sunlight so it become darker and to cope with this problem they will use white background to make it appear lighter. So even though you have plenty of sunlight in your own apartment, you might still want to follow this habit to create authentic Parisian home décor. Furthermore with white wall painting your room will appear cleaner and more modern which is also another thing you want to have on your house. (via loombrand)
3. Lavish drapery
We all know that Parisian love something dramatic like drapery. That is why they use a lot of silk draperies which puddle on the floor to make it look more dramatic. You can try to apply this style on your house to get the same dramatic Parisian home décor effect. Of course you can use other kind of cloth for the drapery. The cloth will also add more deep to your interior design because of the texture it brings. So this is important to get the cloth into your design. (via thefernwehwolf)
4. Gilded mirror
Another dramatic Parisian home décor is the gilded mirror. We all know Parisian love luxurious things, and that shows in their use of gilded mirror in most of their house. Choose oversize mirror which will also make your room appear larger so this will become a big help if you have a small size room. The bigger the better as it will give even more dramatic effect. Of course you can use modern gilded mirror but usually Parisian use antique gilded mirror with craft on the frame since it will also add more beauty to their decorations. (via mydomaine)
5. French chandelier
Last but not least is the use of French chandelier in every Parisian house especially since their apartment has high ceilings so it will look good to decorate the ceilings. They want the chandelier to look old as if it was already there from old time ago. So try to find antique chandelier for your house if you can. But if not, there are still a lot of new chandeliers with distressed look so it will appear antique. Just make sure that the design is antique even though it is actually new pieces and place them anywhere you want around your house as Parisian home décor. (via etsy)
Tips to Create French Home Décor on Your Own House
If you have a lot of items, you can try to use eclectic style so you can add more items that you like whenever you like. This will also help you with mixing and matching old and new items that you found. Furthermore France is also known for flee market which often appear everywhere. And that is the place where Parisian found the unique items which they could use as accent of their house. Then they will add it on their design which usually match well since Parisian really have good taste in choosing items for their house.
If you need to separate the space into several functions, then you can try to use a few rugs. As you know Parisian home décor apartment is adored by herringbone flooring which is very beautiful if you could also have it in your house. But because they use the hardwood floor it would create a lot of noise while walking on it. So a lot of Parisian uses rugs on their floor to reduce the noise and make the floor appear more beautiful. Try to find rugs with good pattern so the room will look more interesting.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.