The built in closet that came with our loft is absolutely wonderful except that the closet rod was installed a lot lower than normal and my floor length dresses end up dragging on the ground. This wasn’t really a big deal up until recently when I bought 4 new long dresses for some of the wedding related events coming up.
Next images will represent more words and I hope you’ll like it.
I have seen people buy small rolling clothes racks to house or display extra clothing, but I didn’t want to lose a ton of our floor space in an already small bedroom. After some brainstorming while wandering around Home Depot, we decided to install a bar on a 45° angle in the corner of our room right outside the closet.
For about $30 in piping and 15 minutes of labor, I now have a bar that is high enough to keep my long dresses from getting damaged.
and now for the result
DIY COAT RACK
This coat rack idea came from this inspiration
From there, problem and solution option appeared.
This idea will allows to get your garment floating and aired freely.
The idea won’t cost you tons of dollars and one thing you should care if you live in tropical area is mosquito infestations.
Inspiration from Bisrto Sinn . Great for our small sleeping room, the garments get pretty and don’t take up much space. LIKE IT!
For more DIY ideas and makeover, I hope you don’t mind checking one or some links I am about to share next.
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !