Backyard is a great place for casual gathering and engaging in enjoyable activities. However, this is only possible if your backyard is aesthetically pleasing and excellent enough to fulfill its role. Designing your backyard is fun not only because the task itself is fun, but also because if you do it correctly, you can have the most exciting backyard for the rest of your life. If you are curious about how to make your backyard better, here you can learn 10 easy DIY backyard fun ideas that can truly transform your backyard into an amazing place to enjoy leisure.
10. Create a mesmerizing marble fence
Repainting or replacing is not the only way to refresh the look of old wooden fencing that surrounds your backyard that has become dull and bland, especially after it has lost its paint. Drilling holes through it and using marbles to seal the holes can be a better way to retain the rustic look of the fence while creating a mesmerizing look of God rays that stream through the marbles. The spherical shape of the marbles will intensify and diffract the rays and create awesome image on the ground. (via kirtsy)
9. Diaper your hanging plants.
Plants need constant supply of water to remain fresh. Diaper has high level of absorbency, making it a perfect tool for storing water. If you want the plants hanging on your backyard patio or pergola to look fresh all the time, try to spread unused diaper on the base of their hanging container. The diaper will store enough water to keep the plants alive and maintain normal moisture level for the plants. It is like a hydroponic project that is cheap and easy for everyone to do. (via balconygardenweb)
8. Transform old keys into a wind chime.
The musical sound of wind chimes that are moved by the wind is always so ecstatic that a backyard without one is mostly considered lacking atmosphere. Wind chimes are cheap to buy, but making them using recycled materials is budget and eco-friendlier. Old keys are great choice for this project. You can paint them using varying colors and then hang them using nylon or similar thread. The sound of the chimes might be a little bit muted because keys are not hollow, but they still make great sound when moved by the wind and their vibrant colors will enhance your backyard’s beauty. (via kitchendecor)
7. Stargaze on old bunk bed.
An old or unused bunk bed can be moved outside and transformed into an amazing loft retreat for stargazing. With little modification, including repainting, equipping it with cushions and pillows, and decorating it for outdoor use, the bed will be fully functional as an outdoor retreat. If you don’t have a raised deck at your patio or a treehouse from which you can stare at the stars, use this smart backyard design idea and spend a happy time stargazing with your children. (via buzzfeed)
6. Build a treehouse.
There is almost nothing more exciting than a retreat built on tree branches at your backyard. The house doesn’t have to be very elaborate and stylish. Even a flat roofless deck will work if you can make sure that it is safe and secure enough to climb on. However, if you have more time and energy, as well as money, to build a fancy tree house, that would be great. There are many great tree-house ideas that you can find on the internet to build a fantastic tree house at your backyard. (via houzz)
5. Build a splash pad.
On a hot summer day at your backyard, there is nothing more interesting than a refreshing entertainment. You are probably thinking about swimming pool. If you have one, that’s great, but if you don’t have one, a splash pad can actually become a much cheaper alternative that can make all of your family members happy and excited. You can buy a splash pad that can be used instantly at your backyard or create the splash pad on your own using materials that are easy to find, such as hose and sprinkler. (via thejoysofboys)
4. Repel mosquitoes away.
There is nothing more disturbing in an open space like a backyard than insect’s attacks. Most insects attack for defensive purpose, but mosquitoes seem to be a lot more aggressive than their fellow critters. You can actually include mosquito-repelling elements in your backyard design. Instead of using anti-mosquito spray, you can grow lemongrass or create mosquito-combating tiki torches using unused wine bottles. They will keep your backyard mosquito-free and make your backyard look more amazing at the same time. (via musely)
3. Keep doctor fishes in your pond.
This unbelievably cheap trick can truly make your backyard the best place to enjoy leisure and relaxation. Doctor fishes are small fishes that you usually see in some spas. If you immerse your feet or hands in a pond with doctor fishes in it, they will eat up dead skin layers and any other skin anomalies that you have. Don’t expect it as a curative treatment for psoriasis and other skin problems, but simply feel the massaging effect of their activity and you will have your best moment at your backyard. (via pinterest)
2. Build an above ground pool.
If water splashes are not enough to cool you down, you can always immerse your body in a pool at your backyard. If you don’t have an in-ground pool, constructing an above-ground pool can be a great idea. Above-ground pools are available for sale, but if you want to rely more on your creativity and ingenuity, you can construct a more permanent one using ideas that you can easily find online. You can also combine your pool with a DIY water slide that everyone will love. (via oldsaltfarm)
1. Build a backyard roller coaster.
This seems to be one of the most ambitious jobs you can do to your backyard. Roller coaster is definitely the most exciting ride that everyone loves, especially if you have one at your backyard. Safety can indeed become a concern, but if you find the right idea to build your own backyard roller coaster and know how to transform the idea into reality, building a backyard roller coaster should not be as difficult as you may think. (via backyardrollercoasters)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !