Picking the right colors for your kitchen that can embody the style of your entire family is no picnic. You might find your kids bickering over what hues that would suit your kitchen perfectly. Why do you have to stick to one hue if you can combine them to combat the mundane look of your kitchen and provide good vibes. In this post, I am going to show you 10 colorful kitchen design inspirations by simphome.com that will make your kitchen look more attractive.
10. Go Eclectic with Bold Cabinets
Eclectic style is kind of trend now. It allows you to express your limitless idea and go wild. But, don’t mistake eclectic style for mess. Eclectic style is not about throwing a clutch of colors and shapes carelessly, and make such a haphazard look. Picking one color hue as the core color palette of the décor is important.
In this kitchen, you can find blue hues dominating the kitchen as the core while light green gives a splash of color to the kitchen. Both of them are nature-inspired palette that perk your kitchen up.
If you want to go wilder without giving your guests eyesore, you can try adding a long rope holding colorful kitchen utensils over the worktop.
9. DIY Framed Fake Fruits
All-white kitchen Color can make your kitchen look clean, neat, and hygienic. However, it also looks boring, too. Try freshening it up with colorful fake fruits hanging on the wall.\
These fake fruits look exactly the same as the real one, except the edible part. They would nicely add tints of colors to your kitchen without outclassing the interior.
Since this is a DIY project, you’re going need to make it yourself. You’re going to need some fake fruits or veggies of your choice, shadowboxes, and hot glue gun.
First, open the shadowbox then lay the fruits on the backing foam to see how it would look best. If you think the arrangement suits your style well, you can begin applying some hot glue to the fruits, then attach them one by one. Be careful not to lay them over the edges as you’ll find it hard to replace the box. And, you’re done! You can hang it on your kitchen or dining room to make a fresh centerpiece.
8. Super Cheap Focal Point
Does the blank space in your kitchen bother you? It feels like as if you wanted to do something with it, but you haven’t made up your mind yet.
Adorning the blank space in your kitchen doesn’t have to splurge out on fancy accessories. You can even find anything you need right in your kitchen and storage room. Let’s begin with getting some well-worn boards in your storage room and cut them off to form the monogram of E, A, and T denoting what this room is all about.
If you think it’s too simple and you wish to elaborate it a little bit, you can get some platers and paint them as you please and hang them around the monograms.
Do you want some more? Print out a quotation on a board and hang it along with giant spoon and fork on the wall. You can also add a shutter and one or two aprons hanging on a hook to jazz the wall up.
7. Bring the Positive Vibes of Nature
Want to color up your kitchen a little bit, but don’t wanna banish the simple look of it? You can rely on flowers and fruits.
Flowers have always been a convenient way to decorate any room including your kitchen. The beautiful colors of flowers can freshen up and give the positive vibes instantly, just like what you can see here.
White hue makes it look simple yet elegant. But if it were all white, the kitchen would be bland. Thanks to the gorgeous Delphinium and the fresh green apples that sit on the kitchen island. They perfectly add more nuance to your kitchen.
6. Aquamarine Peel and Stick Glass Tiles
Do you feel bored with the look of your backsplash and wanna give your kitchen a new look? Just install peel-and-stick glass tiles. These tiles work like a magic. You won’t have to remove your current tiles which is time consuming, for sure. All you need to do is just peeling the paper backing off and stick them on the existing tiles. Easy isn’t it?
And this aquamarine glass tiles are just great when paired with the clean and white cabinets. The combination of the tiles and the white cabinets provide a calming ambience to the kitchen.
5. Vintage and Eclectic style kitchen
You might be amazed with this kitchen as it consists of various colors, but the harmony remains there. The key point is choosing and arranging the color schemes meticulously.
This kitchen features red kitchen island with sleek brown worktop. To complement the island, red plate racks and stripped curtains are added to accentuate the windows. The blue kettle also teams up with blue cups to beef the kitchen up. Not to mention the baby blue cabinets and brown stool and chairs that give the touch of rustic look to your kitchen.
4. Fresh Green for Fresh Mind idea
Green is synonymous with nature. And that’s the reason why this kitchen looks fresh with green and some splashes of yellow and pink color items combination. The wooden floor and cabinets also conjure up the moment you spent your sunny day in your backyard. And, by the way, I like the infuse water that adds a little bit yellow to this kitchen.
3. Colorful Modern Farmhouse Kitchen
Modern farmhouse kitchens tend to be rustic, but it doesn’t mean that you are not allowed to expand your creativity with colors.
Again, white can make a pretty good canvas for your kitchen because it is neutral. However, you can go with vibrant color like red for your kitchen island’s paint. To balance the look, you can add a subtler hue like baby blue for the stove. If you think it’s not enough, investing in colorful tableware and kitchen utensils displayed in glass-door cabinets will be nice. But keep in mind that you shouldn’t go overboard. Using the hues similar to the island, floor, and stoves would be better.
2. Personalize Your Kitchen
The idea of adding many colors to your kitchen is to make it suits your style harmonically. So, if you want to be as wild as you desire in decorating your kitchen, just do it. You are the one that will spend most of your time there cooking some delectable foods anyway, aren’t you? You don’t have to stick to a certain hue btw. Even blue cabinets can get along well with an antique colorful rug.
1. Be Creative with Your Kitchen Utensils
Coloring up your kitchen doesn’t always entail a lot of work. In fact, it can be a fun activity that you can do with your family including your kids. They’re gonna love painting the wooden spatula. It’s a win-win solution. You can get a colorful kitchen that you want, and your kids get a lot of fun playing with colors.
So that’s all 10 colorful kitchen design inspirations that you can try at home. I hope you enjoyed it.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.