Last Updated on by
Chicken lovers need to prepare a variety of recipes at home. The recipes give an alternative to cooking chicken in a different way and it is still delicious to eat. You keep the slow cooker honey garlic chicken recipe below as your reference. Check the ingredients and how to cook it carefully to cook a delicious slow cooker honey garlic chicken at home. Here, we are going to learn how to cook delicious chicken dinner: Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken.
Ingredients to Prepare .
The ingredients of slow cooker honey garlic chicken are easy to find. You can buy in the closest grocery and most of them are easily found in the kitchen. Take the list of the ingredients below and make sure that you have them all.
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flake
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup honey
- 1 lb baby red potatoes (slice)
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1lb green beans
How to Cook Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Now, you have all the ingredients above. The next thing to learn is how to cook the honey garlic chicken. The way to cook it is also easy. Just follow the instruction below one by one to cook it perfectly and taste a delicious honey garlic chicken.
- Prepare a medium size bowl and mix all the ingredients except the chicken in the bowl. Stir it a little bit to mix all the ingredients perfectly.
- Remove the bowl and prepare a pan. Put 3 chicken thighs and pour a half bowl of the mixture you have made before. Add the sliced red potatoes, baby carrots, and 3 more chicken thighs. Pour the rest of the mixture or soy marine
- When it is ready, cook all the ingredients. This honey garlic chicken is using a slow cooking method so you need to cook it around 30 to 40 minutes at 425 Fahrenheit or 220 Celsius degrees.
- After 40 minutes, take the hot pan away from the stove. Add the green beans and cover up the pan for a few minutes.
- Now, open the cover and remove the chicken from the pan to the plate. Then, broil the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the chicken on a serving plate along with vegetables on the pan beautifully. Voila! A plate of delicious slow cooker honey garlic chicken is ready to enjoy.
Tips to Cook:
- Because this chicken dinner recipe is using a variety of vegetables, just make sure that you are choosing fresh vegetables. Organic vegetables will be great. Follow the instruction while cooking the vegetables to keep them fresh and crunchy.
- It is the same case with the chicken. Just follow the instruction carefully so you get crispy chicken skin at the outside and juicy chicken meat inside. You may also buy an organic chicken if you love it.
Now, you can serve not only a delicious slow cooker honey garlic chicken but also a healthy food at home. You can cook this recipe for your daily menu or serve your special guests.