In this post you are going to learn some of the cleverest furniture makeover ideas you can use for your own benefit. This post is constantly updated for at least a month since this post publish. Bookmark this post if you want to catch new update I planned and thanks for reading this post.
Table of content:
- 3 Creative bed designs and 3 DIY Creative Shelving ideas: A Scandinavian style nightstand, Moebe Large Shelving, and Flexible Shelving System. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room II: Multi-functional Coffee Table From Just Two Pallets, DIY Folded table to a Vintage dinner table wood, and how to make your own DIY Tabletop Fire Bowl. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room I: Headboard Pegboard idea, Piping table idea, and how to make Sliding barn to cover your TV idea (Video)
- 5 Creative Home’s Furniture makeovers: How to makeover Ikea Ekby Floating Vanity, How to build your own Standing Desk, How to tricked Out TV Tray Table, How to transform A Side Spool Table, and How to build A Hollow Storage Desk (List)
- How to Upcycle bookshelf kitchen island (Video).
- How to build a reliable Upside Down Mounted Lazy Susan (Video).
- A Simple Dining and Desk Table makeover for your Small Living Space (Video).
- DIY Ladder Shelf (Video).
3. How to build a reliable Upside Down Mounted Lazy Susan
The idea of a rotating platform has been used for years in corner storage units, by why not incorporate it elsewhere?
To clear up counter space, and add a new wrinkle to your kitchen, drill holes on a circular wooden lazy Susan equidistant from one another as if it is like a clock.
By mounting a simple bracket underneath a cabinet, slide on the lazy Susan and place either coffee mugs, pots, or utensils on the hooks, allowing you to rotate them seamlessly.
Tip: Place a freestanding lazy Susan sphere on an entertainment center to make your TV capable of swiveling 360 degrees. The weight of the television set will ensure the platform will not slip.
Next time, we are going to discuss how to up-cycle Bookshelf Kitchen Island.