Next, I am going to share you more than dozen ideas how to store your coffee mugs. Below is only the transcript. If you want to learn more about video I made since around 2015, visit my youtube channel. Let’s begin the countdown.
1. A-shape mug display – Instead of hiding your mugs in a cabinet, proudly display them mounted on a wooden A-shape frame. Each board provides a new and layered shelf so you can show off your mugs.
2. Custom mug rack – Another way to proudly display your mugs is in this made-to-fit coffee cup rack. Choose how many “cubby holes” you’d like, make some big and some small so you’ll be able to fit your favorite mugs on the shelf. This requires some creativity and assembling!
3. Spoon-mug display – Why not make a whole wall display out of it? In this chic mug display, you’ll mount spoons against the wall spoon-side up and hang your mug over the end of the spoon. This is a fun display that you can hang your mugs on.
4. Cabinet coffee station – This one’s super easy. If your cabinet is literally overflowing (especially when you, you know…open it?) Pull everything out and reorganize with a few canisters and some better storage options and clear labels. Don’t be afraid to toss in a free-standing shelf too. Put it all together and you’ve got a perfectly organized coffee cabinet.
5. Hanging mug pallet – Have an old board lying around the garage? Fasten a few hooks to it and mount it on the kitchen wall as a mug hanger! But what about all those K cups that take up room in the cabinet? You can also cut holes in some extra wood and make small mountable K cup boxes to store all of them in.
6. Pegboard mug hanger – Pegboard can be purchased inexpensively and can serve as a coffee bar wall hanger. Just mount the pegboard on the wall and use pegs to hang mugs from. Keep an organized counter under the display and you have a well-organized and chic coffee bar for cheap!
7. Hooks and hangers coffee mug display – Some simple online shopping can land you some nice rails with attached hangers. If nothing else, a simple non-square towel bar could work too! Use hooks that fit around the bar to hang your mugs from. When mounted alongside (or above/below) other rails, it makes a nicely organized mug hanger.
8. Alcove custom mug display – Have an awkward alcove you’re not sure what to do with? Make it into a cool and memorable mug display by installing custom-fit shelves to arrange your mugs on.
9. Coffee cart – With this cool coffee cart, you can park it right below a chic floating shelf. Mount a rail with hooks, and you have plenty of storage for other things and also for the coffee products and mugs. This makes the perfect coffee bar a la carte!
10. Large wall display – Have a lot of mugs? No need to purge your awesome collection. With some simple wood working, you can assemble a full wall mug shelf display to set your coffee mugs on. The great thing about it is that you can make it any size you’d like, according to the size of your mug collection!
11. Rotating mug hanger – Instead of searching through the cabinets, have your mugs in reaching distance and out where you can see them. In this small version of a lazy susan, you can get the perfect cup just by spinning the device. It’s cool because you can store things on top if you’d like, and you can choose to spin or leave it in place.
12. Carpenter carry-all shelf – The old version of a tool bag, the carptenter’s “carry-all” was made to hold tools of all shapes and sizes. But with a metal carrying rack, when mounted on the wall sideways (bar facing out), it becomes the perfect shelf and hanger. Stick some fancy shower curtain hooks on the metal bar and you’ve got an easy mug display. Plus you get the extra storage space of the top of the box!
13. Organized coffee cabinet – Store your coffee items wisely in this DIY coffee cabinet. The use of free standing shelves is a must when you’re trying to get the most out of the space you have. You can also install small hangers into your cabinet interior for a cool hanging display of coffee mugs.
Starting with pencil designs on a clean white mug, get creative! Use words, phrases, pictures, or characters on your mug-to-be. Next, you’ll use a porcelain marker (you can get these at any craft store in multiple colors) to trace those pencil drawings you did. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. When the mugs are all dressed up with your markers, place them in the oven and they’ll come out perfectly ready for a nice cup of coffee!
14. Travel mug display – Next time you’re in a special place, be sure to pick up a mug and bring it home to place in your crafty DIY mug display. This is a fun way to track where you’ve been (and maybe even where you’ve yet to go). It certainly brings up some fun memories and stories when you’re having coffee.
15. Coffee bar – Use pegboard on the side of a coffee station to maximize your mug-hanging capabilities. You’re also going to want to get some kind of cool vintage shelf to go above the actual bar, so that you can easily display some of the more used mugs within reach of your coffee.
16. Keurig Basket – By using a tiered basket that rotates (or it doesn’t have to rotate), you can store your mugs on the larger bottom basket while tossing those cute little K-cups up onto the smaller upper basket. It makes the perfect tiered coffee station!
17. Light colored wood mug display – If you’d like to bank on the natural colors of wood, don’t bother painting your wooden DIY mug box display. Each individual box displays its own unique mug. This is a very modern-looking way to store your coffee mugs.
18. Drawer mug display – Using some short drawers, hang them on the wall with the open side facing out for the perfect-sized mug display on your wall. Though you may not have many drawers to use which look similar, you can still display your mugs proudly with each one in a “hanging box” of its own.
19. Coffee hutch – In this DIY coffee hutch display, you’ll get pretty crafty with wood in order to make a classy coffee station. The nice thing is that you can custom-design each shelf as you’d like it. If you want some smaller shelves mixed in, no problem. Then when you’ve assembled and painted the finished product, hang your mugs inside a shelf using wooden hangers.
20. Stackable mug display – If you’re lucky, you can find some cylindrical matching coffee mugs that stack into each other perfectly. Store them in a holder which they can easily slide down into. This is a huge space saver and looks cute with some other vintage decorations around the coffee station.
21. Pallet mug display – In this fun DIY project, you’ll use half of a wooden pallet to paint and hang from the wall. Store things on each shelf, and arrange some metal hangers from the bottom shelf of the pallet so that you can hang your mugs from the bottom of the display. This goes nicely over a coffee bar or station so that storage is no problem.
22. Wooden structure coffee mug display – If you have a large flat piece of wood, it can be easily mounted against the wall and arranged with hangers (either in a sporadic or organized fashion) for hanging mugs. If you want to leave the wood unpainted, it gives a fun “natural” look to the mug display.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having small bathroom and also bedroom needn’t no worries since there are some space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you can use! When others are busily thinking on how to expand the size of those rooms, you can simply make yourself busy in beautifying the house in “almost” no time and no cost. The point of these 10 creative ideas is to make sure that small size can still have loads of meaning. They can still have bedroom and also bathroom that are clean, neat, and also tidy.
Here I am going to leak some of those space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom for all of you. When you need more space to hang your jacket and coat but there is no, the room can turn to be a whole mess. Thus, you need specific place to hang it. What you will need is not going to be much since it takes most of those essential things you have already had at home. When you need places to hang jackets, you can create your own DIY organizer by using some hangers. It needs no cost and no time to make it done.
Piles of books can also turn your bedroom into a mess when you aren’t capable of making it neater. You need to do something to make your own bookshelf. Although you might not a handyman or craftsman, you can still do it on your own way and style. What you will need is only a pallet and you need to prepare nails, saw, and also hammer. This is the easiest and the most effective way to create bookshelf based on the size that you need. Keep on reading if you want to know eight other inspiring ideas about space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you have never expected to exist! Click here/hyperlink to get more information!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Small bedroom decorating ideas are a list of those inspiring ideas related to how to decorate a small bedroom that you have in a nice and pleasing way. Having limited space of the bedroom doesn’t always guarantee that you will have cramped and also uncomfortable. It doesn’t always go the same way though. In fact, half of the total population who have limited space can still enjoy it and even they can find comfort from what they have. What people need to keep in mind is that efficiency is the key of everything. Whatever you are going to do can be solved when you pay attention about the efficiency.
Apparently, there are some ways that people can do in order to transform the whole bedroom into a cozy and comfortable place. When you have changed the entire look of your bedroom, you can compare the before and after process and which one you like better. Here is the complete guide about the 10 methods of how to decorate your small bedroom to be more appealing and also more attractive. What do these small bedroom decorating ideas provide? Of course you will be able to store those tiny stuffs that you have. There is one way that you can do to overcome this. It is by making corner shelves.
Corner shelves can be installed in your small bedroom since it can manage to hold some books, flower pots, photo framers, toys figurines, miniatures items, and many more. You can even make it by yourself based on the size that you would like to have, the color, the material, and even the place that you wish you could hang it in. Most of the time, people put too much attention on how to buy expensive things to improve the value of their bedroom, in fact something beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive as long as you know what to do. Thus, for more information you can click this link for the complete methods in decorating include shabby.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.