Next, I am going to share you more than dozen ideas how to store your coffee mugs. Below is only the transcript. If you want to learn more about video I made since around 2015, visit my youtube channel. Let’s begin the countdown.
1. A-shape mug display – Instead of hiding your mugs in a cabinet, proudly display them mounted on a wooden A-shape frame. Each board provides a new and layered shelf so you can show off your mugs.
2. Custom mug rack – Another way to proudly display your mugs is in this made-to-fit coffee cup rack. Choose how many “cubby holes” you’d like, make some big and some small so you’ll be able to fit your favorite mugs on the shelf. This requires some creativity and assembling!
3. Spoon-mug display – Why not make a whole wall display out of it? In this chic mug display, you’ll mount spoons against the wall spoon-side up and hang your mug over the end of the spoon. This is a fun display that you can hang your mugs on.
4. Cabinet coffee station – This one’s super easy. If your cabinet is literally overflowing (especially when you, you know…open it?) Pull everything out and reorganize with a few canisters and some better storage options and clear labels. Don’t be afraid to toss in a free-standing shelf too. Put it all together and you’ve got a perfectly organized coffee cabinet.
5. Hanging mug pallet – Have an old board lying around the garage? Fasten a few hooks to it and mount it on the kitchen wall as a mug hanger! But what about all those K cups that take up room in the cabinet? You can also cut holes in some extra wood and make small mountable K cup boxes to store all of them in.
6. Pegboard mug hanger – Pegboard can be purchased inexpensively and can serve as a coffee bar wall hanger. Just mount the pegboard on the wall and use pegs to hang mugs from. Keep an organized counter under the display and you have a well-organized and chic coffee bar for cheap!
7. Hooks and hangers coffee mug display – Some simple online shopping can land you some nice rails with attached hangers. If nothing else, a simple non-square towel bar could work too! Use hooks that fit around the bar to hang your mugs from. When mounted alongside (or above/below) other rails, it makes a nicely organized mug hanger.
8. Alcove custom mug display – Have an awkward alcove you’re not sure what to do with? Make it into a cool and memorable mug display by installing custom-fit shelves to arrange your mugs on.
9. Coffee cart – With this cool coffee cart, you can park it right below a chic floating shelf. Mount a rail with hooks, and you have plenty of storage for other things and also for the coffee products and mugs. This makes the perfect coffee bar a la carte!
10. Large wall display – Have a lot of mugs? No need to purge your awesome collection. With some simple wood working, you can assemble a full wall mug shelf display to set your coffee mugs on. The great thing about it is that you can make it any size you’d like, according to the size of your mug collection!
11. Rotating mug hanger – Instead of searching through the cabinets, have your mugs in reaching distance and out where you can see them. In this small version of a lazy susan, you can get the perfect cup just by spinning the device. It’s cool because you can store things on top if you’d like, and you can choose to spin or leave it in place.
12. Carpenter carry-all shelf – The old version of a tool bag, the carptenter’s “carry-all” was made to hold tools of all shapes and sizes. But with a metal carrying rack, when mounted on the wall sideways (bar facing out), it becomes the perfect shelf and hanger. Stick some fancy shower curtain hooks on the metal bar and you’ve got an easy mug display. Plus you get the extra storage space of the top of the box!
13. Organized coffee cabinet – Store your coffee items wisely in this DIY coffee cabinet. The use of free standing shelves is a must when you’re trying to get the most out of the space you have. You can also install small hangers into your cabinet interior for a cool hanging display of coffee mugs.
Starting with pencil designs on a clean white mug, get creative! Use words, phrases, pictures, or characters on your mug-to-be. Next, you’ll use a porcelain marker (you can get these at any craft store in multiple colors) to trace those pencil drawings you did. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. When the mugs are all dressed up with your markers, place them in the oven and they’ll come out perfectly ready for a nice cup of coffee!
14. Travel mug display – Next time you’re in a special place, be sure to pick up a mug and bring it home to place in your crafty DIY mug display. This is a fun way to track where you’ve been (and maybe even where you’ve yet to go). It certainly brings up some fun memories and stories when you’re having coffee.
15. Coffee bar – Use pegboard on the side of a coffee station to maximize your mug-hanging capabilities. You’re also going to want to get some kind of cool vintage shelf to go above the actual bar, so that you can easily display some of the more used mugs within reach of your coffee.
16. Keurig Basket – By using a tiered basket that rotates (or it doesn’t have to rotate), you can store your mugs on the larger bottom basket while tossing those cute little K-cups up onto the smaller upper basket. It makes the perfect tiered coffee station!
17. Light colored wood mug display – If you’d like to bank on the natural colors of wood, don’t bother painting your wooden DIY mug box display. Each individual box displays its own unique mug. This is a very modern-looking way to store your coffee mugs.
18. Drawer mug display – Using some short drawers, hang them on the wall with the open side facing out for the perfect-sized mug display on your wall. Though you may not have many drawers to use which look similar, you can still display your mugs proudly with each one in a “hanging box” of its own.
19. Coffee hutch – In this DIY coffee hutch display, you’ll get pretty crafty with wood in order to make a classy coffee station. The nice thing is that you can custom-design each shelf as you’d like it. If you want some smaller shelves mixed in, no problem. Then when you’ve assembled and painted the finished product, hang your mugs inside a shelf using wooden hangers.
20. Stackable mug display – If you’re lucky, you can find some cylindrical matching coffee mugs that stack into each other perfectly. Store them in a holder which they can easily slide down into. This is a huge space saver and looks cute with some other vintage decorations around the coffee station.
21. Pallet mug display – In this fun DIY project, you’ll use half of a wooden pallet to paint and hang from the wall. Store things on each shelf, and arrange some metal hangers from the bottom shelf of the pallet so that you can hang your mugs from the bottom of the display. This goes nicely over a coffee bar or station so that storage is no problem.
22. Wooden structure coffee mug display – If you have a large flat piece of wood, it can be easily mounted against the wall and arranged with hangers (either in a sporadic or organized fashion) for hanging mugs. If you want to leave the wood unpainted, it gives a fun “natural” look to the mug display.
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.