Have a small bedroom means we need to be really smart in decorating it to be as beautiful and comfortable as possible. Below is the inspiring 5 ways how to decorate a small bedroom ideas for you to try.
1. Over the Door Organizers
For a small sized bedroom, maximizing every single part is the key. We also need to keep anything tidy and well organized. One of the ideas which you can try is to maximize the back of the door area. The over the door storage is a good idea. You can install racks over the back of the bedroom door or even your closet’s door. You can use any kinds of racks or small baskets. Install the baskets or racks on the back of your door. Various types of racks or baskets can be chosen, including the plastic material ones. (via wayfair)
2. DIY Eyewear Organizer
If you have lots of eyewear collections in your small bedroom, you may often face a problem such like getting difficulties in finding one which you will wear. It means you need to make them well organized so that you will get simplicity in looking for one of them which you want to wear. What you need to prepare is the upper side of a photo frame and wires. The size of the frame depends on your need. Then, install the wires to the frames horizontally in some rows. Hang your eyewear collections there neatly. (via momspark)
3. Under-Bed Storages
Under the bed becomes the common area which is unused so that it is good to maximize its function. What you can do is by creating the area to be the storage space. You can simply do it yourself by creating the storage bin which will fit to your under bed space. You can buy woods and make them into the boxes which will fit the most to your under bed space. Never forget to install the wheels and handles for your convenience. Another idea is to use the wheeled plastic boxes which are fit the most to that space. (via grillo-designs)
4. Space-Saving Footwear Organizer
Organizing your footwear collections neatly is a good idea. However, for your small bedroom be sure that your footwear racks would not take much space. Here is the DIY idea for dealing with that situation. Utilize the used woods and the old look will give the rustic style. Turn the woods into such the boxes for organizing your footwear collections which will then be hanged on your bedroom wall. That can be seen in the reference on the link below. (via worthtryingdiyprojects)
5. DIY Beauty Tools Storages
Having lots of beauty tools as like makeup brushes, hair brushes, hair styling device, and many more will need some extra space to let them well organized. Choose the hanging storage for saving much of your bedroom space. One of the ideas for DIY beauty tools storage is by utilizing the tin buckets. You can use three or more buckets. Arrange those buckets vertically using thick wires and ropes. Then they can be hanged on your wall near your bedroom vanity. (via glamour)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.