The problem with living in a tiny apartment is that it always comes with a small bathroom. What you need is sneaky ways to store all your bathroom necessities without having to install more space.
1. Add Shelves
Shelves are really practical for almost everything, not the least of which being a creative wall storage for your small bathroom. If you have a knack for woodwork then you can do this simple DIY shelf and install it on your bathroom wall. Measure the board of the size of your choice and attach it to a wall with brackets. You can opt for stacked shelves if you think one shelf is not enough. Stash your towels and baskets there or put containers with different shapes to bring dimension to the space. Paint them any color you like but it’s best to pick the color that matches your wall to create an aesthetic look for your bathroom. (via homebnc)
2. Advantageous Rods
Who says rods are only convenient to hang shower curtains? Instead of placing your shampoo, soap and loofah on the edge of the tub, you can attach another rod on the wall and hang shower caddies there with S-hooks. This is certainly beneficial to prevent from knocking things off if you tend to be clumsy. (via goodhousekeeping)
3. Wall Cabinets
Hang an easy DIY wall cabinet to make use of the empty blank space on your wall. You can decide how many compartments you are going to have in your cabinet to store all your towels and bathroom necessities. Moreover, if you want an even easier access, you can choose to make it an open shelving instead of putting a door on it. Paint the cabinet any color that matches your whole bathroom design style. In the end, a completely organized look is what you will get! (via gagnant59)
4. Peg Rail
Everyone hangs their towels on the back of the bathroom door. If you think the walk from the shower to the door is too long, you can choose to have several pegs line installed on the wall by the sink instead. The top shelves will provide a lot of space to stash your toiletries while you can hang your towels on the peg rails. (via eyagci)
5. Under the Sink
There is a potential storage under your sink! With the minimal space in your bathroom, you can install a storage unit by mounting it on the wall. It doesn’t take up a lot of your space and totally can be used to store your towels and shower caddies. It’s both enhancing and handy. The size of your storage will determine what kind of stuff you will stash there. If you are thinking of storing your wicker baskets and bins then make it big enough so that it will fit them all. However, if you are only going to stash your lotions, toilet papers and other small toiletries, then design it with a reasonable size so that it doesn’t make your bathroom look cramped. (via diynetwork)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!