You want to grow plants but you don’t have a garden? Why don’t you hang the plants?
1. Used jeans plant hanger
Jeans pants are always wearable even if they show much wear and tear; however, if you think that your jeans clothing has become too ugly to wear or to donate, don’t throw it away. Jeans is a highly durable material that you can transform into anything. Reuse the material as a plant hanger to create a rustic and cowboyish atmosphere at your home. Use a clay pot or a used can to contain your plant and hang the plant using the jeans. (via alaskaurbanhippie)
2. Coat hanger for hanging plant
If you have some unused wire coat hangers, you can transform them into plant hangers and make your home greener with them. Simply twist and shape the lower part of the hanger into a circular shape where you can put your pot in it. Because the hanger is made from iron, it will appear sturdier and more durable. You may want to repaint the hangers before using them to conceal any rusts and signs of wear and tear and to make them look more colorful. (via littlepieceofme)
3. Unused drinking bottle
Unused plastic drinking bottles are plain garbage that you want to throw away immediately after use. But wait, before you throw them away and pollute the earth with those hard-decaying rubbishes, you may want to reuse them to create eco-friendly plant hangers. Cut them in half, fill the upper part with soil or any other types of growing medium, and you can hang the bottle upside down to grow your favorite plants. You can then save the earth and beautify your home at the same time. (via desperategardener)
4. Handmade macramé hanger
Macramé is a fancy ropework involving complex decorative knots that you can learn to make. You can practice making macramé using any ropy materials you have. You can even use salvaged items like unused shoelaces and cloth shreds. You may want to start by working on square knots similar to the nylon-mesh net in basketball game. The more you practice macramé, the fancier the ropework you can create. You can then combine your macramé with any containers for your plants. (via smittenbyaknot)
5. Metal barrel strap
The metal straps of a wooden barrel can be reused for hanging plants. The straps are already circular, so you only need to make a cage-like structure with a pair of metal straps and fasten the two ends of the straps that form cross-shaped intersection with screws and bolts. You can use the one end of the cage for hanging and the other end for putting the plants. Any plant containers, including used cans or fancy pot, can be used. (via pinosy)
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.