You want to grow plants but you don’t have a garden? Why don’t you hang the plants?
1. Used jeans plant hanger
Jeans pants are always wearable even if they show much wear and tear; however, if you think that your jeans clothing has become too ugly to wear or to donate, don’t throw it away. Jeans is a highly durable material that you can transform into anything. Reuse the material as a plant hanger to create a rustic and cowboyish atmosphere at your home. Use a clay pot or a used can to contain your plant and hang the plant using the jeans. (via alaskaurbanhippie)
2. Coat hanger for hanging plant
If you have some unused wire coat hangers, you can transform them into plant hangers and make your home greener with them. Simply twist and shape the lower part of the hanger into a circular shape where you can put your pot in it. Because the hanger is made from iron, it will appear sturdier and more durable. You may want to repaint the hangers before using them to conceal any rusts and signs of wear and tear and to make them look more colorful. (via littlepieceofme)
3. Unused drinking bottle
Unused plastic drinking bottles are plain garbage that you want to throw away immediately after use. But wait, before you throw them away and pollute the earth with those hard-decaying rubbishes, you may want to reuse them to create eco-friendly plant hangers. Cut them in half, fill the upper part with soil or any other types of growing medium, and you can hang the bottle upside down to grow your favorite plants. You can then save the earth and beautify your home at the same time. (via desperategardener)
4. Handmade macramé hanger
Macramé is a fancy ropework involving complex decorative knots that you can learn to make. You can practice making macramé using any ropy materials you have. You can even use salvaged items like unused shoelaces and cloth shreds. You may want to start by working on square knots similar to the nylon-mesh net in basketball game. The more you practice macramé, the fancier the ropework you can create. You can then combine your macramé with any containers for your plants. (via smittenbyaknot)
5. Metal barrel strap
The metal straps of a wooden barrel can be reused for hanging plants. The straps are already circular, so you only need to make a cage-like structure with a pair of metal straps and fasten the two ends of the straps that form cross-shaped intersection with screws and bolts. You can use the one end of the cage for hanging and the other end for putting the plants. Any plant containers, including used cans or fancy pot, can be used. (via pinosy)
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.